**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Previous Thread

Wow! New thread already! :D And so close to finale time.

[highlight]***[/highlight]Need to know real quick what's on the horizon for CSI:Miami and don't want to wade through discussion? Check out the Spoiler Reference Guide. Contains brief overviews of episodes. Updated as the information comes in.[highlight]***[/highlight]

Welcome to the Spoiler Lab! Feel free to post and discuss any spoiler-related material to your heart's content in this thread. :)

But first, here are a few things to keep in mind before posting:

Rules:

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

~*~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the vBulletin code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources:

Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. FieldMouse, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit/remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

Casting sides/general sides are a bit of an 'open secret' but they are not to be pasted or referenced to in this thread. Simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes.

Please do not name sources if they're not major magazines (TV Guide, Entertainment Weekly, etc.) or well-known web columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or FieldMouse. :)

So let's continue! :D

2. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Wow, a new thread. Only took about a month and a half to burn through the last one. I don't really have any spoilers to post so I apologize for being off topic, but I still wanted to say say congrats on a new thread!

Though I do have a question...

Are there any more details on what the content of Eric and Calleigh's "lighthearted" 7.22 scene will be? This isn't "speculation" about the ship, it's a question about what's definitely going to happen in the episode.

If this has been posted in the previous thread, I apologize. Just direct me to the info and I'll get out of your hair.

Plus... do I have to use spoiler tags in the spoiler thread? I don't know because I don't post in these threads very often.

[[edit]] Nevermind, should have thoroughly read the info from speed_cochrane before I posted.

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:beer: Yuppy we have a new shiny thread!!!

Ok I read the spoilers from the last episode & I have to say that it looks like a normal episode, though I still quite can't understand who wants to kill Ivan. I thought he was the one against H's team...now it sounds like some other people are trying to kill off the team. :devil:

Thanks Audrey2419 for posting that spoiler btw :thumbsup:

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Wow! New thread. I can't believe how fast we got here!:lol:

Yep, I was confused too. Hopefully all will be explained.

You're very welcome, but Delkolover should really get all of the thanks for the spoiler. I was just posting it for her since she's been dealing with RL. ;)

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Wow, Interesting twist, someone trying to kill Ivan, the arch nemesis. I like it.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well in this case thanks Delkolover :thumbsup: hope your RL will improve soon ;)

Now that's a twist :lol:
    I was thinking about the title...since it's "seeing red" it may have something to do w/ the comunism or the russian stuff since both of them have red as their colour symbol. Now, I'm not very fond of this kind of stuff (sorry to all the Russians out there ;)), but a war among the mob is interesting especially if H's team has to deal w/ it :lol:.
    Still, I do hope someone among our team gets hurt otherwise I wouldn't call it finale :lol:

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Who would you like to see hurt? I actually wouldn't mind seeing a finale without someone on the team getting hurt,but if someone has to,I vote Natalia. She's been in the background the entire season.

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I vote Natalia.

But if anyone else gets hurt, it shouldn't be huge. Everyone's gotten their highlights this season. Eric's been targeted for assassination, He and Celligh have been in a relationship buzz, Calleigh got her lung issue, Ryan got kidnapped and tortured, Tara and her pills, Kyle's getting beat up (if that spoiler stays, that is) Sooo... It's Nat's turn. :lol:

If anything happens to Nat, I hope Ryan is there for her. Just in a friend way. I like their chemistry, so...yah. I'm being idealistic. :lol:

Wow, here's an idea:
    I'm going to make a wishlist on what i'd like to see by the end of the season.

-Closure between E/C and Ryan and his whole kidnapping thing. Perhaps fallout/changes in Ryan since the whole ordeal. I need development!

-Interaction between Kyle and the rest of the team.

-Ryan's hair go back to a lighter brown and get spikey again instead of just smoothed back.

-Horatio shooting at least one more person. He has a quota to fill.

-Natalia action, please. And have Ryan be there for her! They're friendship is by far the most interesting to me.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  9. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I'd like to see Natalia get hurt too. She's been shoved back for too long, and she needs a real storyline.

I like her relationship with Ryan too. Not necessarily in the shippy sense, but I think they're friendships really nice. :)

Although, a finale that wraps things up would be nice too. Kind of like 'Born to Kill', so they could tie up loose ends and whatnot.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I vote Natalia too!!! Like that's a surprise. :eek:
    Since they're doing this whole "hit" thing on Eric...again :rolleyes:....I have to say going out on a finale with him being hurt or shot is not the least interesting to me - however - a nice cliffi-twist would be that Natalia ends up in the crossfire & get's the "hit" accidentally.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wolfeskin! Oh, that's awesome! We should use "We wanna see some (Wolfe)skin" as one of our thread titles for the Jon/Ryan thread. :lol:

Kind of like him with Marisol, only this time they'd be actually aiming at him and she'd just be standing there talking to him and get hit instead. But, I don't want her to die, obviously. :lol:

I also like Nat's friendship with Ry. I like the idea that a man and woman can be friends without it going to the romantic relationship side. It's refreshing. Of course I've always loved Ry's friendship with Cal; I just hope after Monday's ep that the writers don't destroy that. That would make me :(.

I just had a thought though. The Russian mafia factions are fighting with each other and one wants the violence in Miami to stop (which sound to me like they may end up working with Horatio to stop it)... the enemy of my enemy is my friend type of deal. What if Alexander Sharova is in one of those factions trying to stop the violence? And what if he's trying to stop it to protect Eric?

Ugh, Ivan... I'm glad he's dying of poison, serves the :censored: right. I hope its slow and agonizing pain!

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think it's an interesting twist that Ivan is being targeted by his own. The logical thing would be to think that he got the food poisoning to get out of jail but it was actually to kill him. So now, what exactly is the team dealing with? Since I'm not really a big fanatic of the mafia storyline this little twist at least gives it a little something more. Not so much, but something ;).

It's still not totally clear that Yelina is working on the hit on Eric. It might be something else entirely, so we'll see.

Audrey, thank you for bringing in the spoilers and please say thanks to delkolover :).

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From TV Guide:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hmm... interesting. Thanks for that, Shane. :)

Well, since Tara is seemingly getting fired in an ep before the finale, that counts her out.... unless she was forced by the mob to take the pills and frame Julia to hurt Horatio by hurting Kyle's mom. I hope not though cause that would be lame for a season finale. :lol: I really hope it involved Natalia. She has been so neglected lately. :lol:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Now that's really interesting, thaks for posting it Shane :thumbsup:

I tend to exclude Tara just b/c of the same reason GNRF mentioned.
    Unless it's Natalia, who thank god will have a storyline also for the next year, I do think it's Calleigh ;)...I mean she's the only woman left :lol:, unless we find out that one of our men is not a man :devil: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.