Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I agree that it's just speculation, if for no other reason than that the Russians have already messed with Eric. I suppose they haven't really gone after Calleigh, but she doesn't seem like an easy mark. Like H said last week, the Russians chose Ryan because they saw an opening -- both the opportunity to use him (Billy) and that he was someone who would cross his team if he thought he had to. I don't think Calleigh is such an easy mark, and I don't think that they would go through Eric yet AGAIN. If they're goin through everyone one-by-one, there are plenty of other options to go after.

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Gosh, after reading your comment, an idea just come to my head, I wish it didn't!
    ok, so if the mob is watching the team, they probably should know about E/C, right? So, what if they [the mob] use that fact to make something against the team? I don't know what, but they can perfectly use that for something bad :(

I really don't know if I'm making sense at all :rolleyes:

EDIT: csimiamirules, welcome to our little big world :D

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  3. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

I'm honestly surprised that there wasn't any photos of Calleigh and Eric together on the camera that had the photos of everyone at the crime scenes and Calleigh with Terrence. If they're obviously still watching/photographing them, you'd think they'd have photos of them together. And that would be a great way to rock the team -- getting those photos to IAB somehow, and forcing Cal and Eric out in the open.

4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

The last sentence in that article about Calleigh and Eric is probably just speculation. I mean, TV Guide said that there would be issues with EC in Target Specific when Eric saw the pictures of Calleigh and Terrence but it wasn't a huge deal at all. The article is just trying to create buzz or something.

It wouldn't surprise me, though, if pictures of EC do surface. I'm little surprised that there haven't been pictures taken of those two together yet already. I hate to think that would be one way to break apart the team.. by somehow breaking up Eric and Calleigh. The more I think about it, the more likely it seems like it could happen.

I guess that we will see..

5. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Yeah I agree with JoannaRose897
    the Russian mob hasn't been successful.Specially when Ryan told H that they were trying to brake them apart. I think the E/C thing about braking up could be a really good target but like they did in 7x19 the press made a big fuss. Who knows?We'll have to wait for more clear spoilers.;)

Sorry if I didn't make sense but I' still shocked about the article :eek: The fact that E/C could be seperating after 7 years in the making makes me become in denial:(

6. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I'm definitely going to agree with others who say that the author is just speculating. He doesn't seem to have any concrete information.

I don't think the writers would do something like that. Sure, there might be strife between E/C but I just can't imagine a complete split already.

They've been together for less than half a season for Pete's sake! After seven years of will they/won't they tension, the least the writers can do is let the audience savor it for a little longer!

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I don't think it's true, it's just the thoughts of someone who has written the article. I guess it's the same thing as it was with the tv guide. They have written that in 7.19 might be some trouble in paradise or something similiarly stupid. And it didn't happen, so I'm not gonna take it into consideration.

Though I agree that russian mob may use their relationship against the team. As far as we know the stupid rule about the fraternzation still exist, so it might be great possibility for them to destroy the team. And because it's a big deal I guess it can happen in the season finale. You now another cliffhanger, just to make us wondering what will happen in next season.:confused:

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

It seems like we're all in the same boat here in being frustrated and a little surprised by the reporter's speculation. It really is starting to bother me that people are throwing things like this out to cause some sort of rift. I mean, how far will they take it because of their dislike of Eric and Calleigh's relationship? I think that people should let this ship happen. Get over it! :scream: Eric and Calleigh are happier than they have ever been. This is new for them...and I don't think little things that fall in their path will change the love they have for each other.

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

You know I'm wondering about that all the time. And I completly don't understand why people hate (because obviously it's not just disliking) this couple so much. It's really annoying, cause I know that one can like this pair and the others don't, but it seems like everyone are just trying to find and then throw something about E/C what might irritate and confused us:confused:.
    And I think the most stupid thing which writers could do would be breaking Eric and Calleigh apart now. They built it 7 long years, so I really don't see a good reasoon to destroy it after about what 2 months? Because there are people who don't like it that doesn't have to mean they can get what they want. We have been waiting patiently really long time for this relationship to happen finally, so I think we definitely deserve a big award for it. And the best award is keep them together as long as it possible, it means to the end of the show.;)
    In my opinion if someone don't like it maybe should consider to stop watching the show. If I don't like something I just don't do it.:)

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Yeah! I'm finally on! I am on vacation, and I can finally reply! So, this is going to be a long post.... ;)

First off, with episode 7.20, I just have to say, I couldn't rewatch any of it, because my aunt's tivo is at her boyfriend's house, but what I did catch is all the smiles, calleigh wearing a robe, eric not having any clothes on, because his shirt was tossed on the chair, and they cut off the scene right before he got fully out of the bed, and the whole scene entirely. I thought it was a really good opener :D

With 7.22, I do hope we get some good E/C. Even though the promo pics don't entail any E/C, that doesn't mean that E/C scene Corey was talking about won't be present.

With that article, that entire thing about breaking up Calleigh and Eric would be 100% stupid. They JUST started this relationship, and to either kill one of them off, or break them up would be so ridiculous.

I mean, we finally see something good in 714, a kiss in 716, and now, it is up to 7.20, and things are still going strong, as seen in the last epiosde ;) (hard to think that it's 7.20 already:eek:) Anyways, if the writers do decide to kill someone off, please, let it be Stetler or somebody.

Honestly, Horatio, Calleigh, and Eric are the only ones left from the original season 1, and now that E/C is finally happening, to stop their relationship from either killing one of them or breaking them up would be stupid. Eric just found out about his father, was in jail, etc...Calleigh almost died, and they finally look really happy with one another, something we havn't seen for a whille :)

If they do break them up this season, I would seriously stop watching the show...:shifty:

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I completely agree with you :bolian:
    I'm normally a positive person, but now I just can't stop thinking about the article and season finale :( I know that it's impossible E/C break up in season finale, but I still have affraid :( God, I waited so long for this... I just want to see them happy... forever!!!
    You know, the people who "dislike E/C" are really annoying me, I don't want to offend anyone, seriously, but c'mon, if you don't like it you don't watch it, it's like, if you don't like chocolate [I think everyone loves it :drool: but it was my first thought :lol:]you don't eat it. But, that's just me.

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Ok so I'm a little freaked by what I read in the article but Im gonna try and stay positive. It just seems pointless breaking them up now, I mean after 2 years building this relationship I just dont thing the writers would do something like that. Although, I can see them leaving us in suspence, maybe leave us thinking they're gonna break up but they really dont, If this is the case I really hope it goes like that. I definatly think that what the columonist said is total speculation, so im not gonna start jumping to conclusions. Im gonna think about how happy they are right now. I think I might go on Fanfiction.net and read Somewhereapart's storys, I love them, they make me happy :lol:;):)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I took a look at that article earlier and all I have to say is that it is pure speculation. Don't fret over it. The actors love playing this relationship out on TV and I am sure that they would say something if all of a sudden they break up. Let's be positive here.

Unfortunately we know that there are going to be people who are not happy with the pairing. That is their opinion and we have to respect it (even if we don't agree)

The writers have been hinting at this pairing for a long time. It would be foolish for them to break them up after only a couple of months. I can't say that I would stop watching, because I wouldn't but I would be a little (ok a lot) pissed off about it.

I love how new their relationship is and how it seems to have breathed a new life into both of them. This is true love at its best. Look at everything that they have been through. Nothing and no one will stand in their way.

I am looking forward to seeing their relationship play out the rest of the season and the upcoming seasons.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, I have warned you and warned you more times than I can count so consider this the last warning. The next time this thread will be locked for 24 hours.

Videos cannot be linked to in this thread unless they are promo videos from CBS. This means you cannot link to any Eric/Cal video in this thread. There is a thread at the top of the page for fan made shipper videos. I had to edit a post to remove the link. Please make sure to only link to promos that contain your ship.

Thanks.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wow, all this EC drama has got me crazed! Yeah, I can't understand why people get so worked up about hating EC. But they may wonder how we get so worked up about loving it. But anyway, that's the way it should go.

As for the finale. It's definatley a speculation, but I think what the guy was saying is that the Russian mob might use their relationship against them at work OR just try to pull them apart which would hurt them emotionally and maybe physically. The Russians are all over, the CSIs cant tell sometimes where and who they are. So they're pretty dangerous, they better watch their backs!

I think of the finale being like CSI: NY last year. When the ememy was in the lab. Something of the sort! I'm dying to see. Ooo oo and alot of shootouts too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.