Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

If the PTB ever think about giving Don a love interest again, I might kill someone. Do they not realize how stupid they are being. They better not replace her either, because then it will be a real waste. Seriously considering not watching the show if Angell is killed.

Thanks for the warm welcome though, I'm happy to be here. I usually don't ship couples (especially not D/L because I just don't really FEEL them.) But then I laid my eyes on F/A and they had me at 'did you just bust out your game on me'. And now this..... *looks for crying smilie, can't find it* I'm definitely still hoping though that all of this is untrue though. A fangirl can dream right??

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I feel so loved! :)

Anyway....
    I still can't wrap my head around it. Why would they give Flack this great relationship, and then kill his love interest off?
    Unless, of course, it was Emmanuelles decision. In which case, I respect that, but I still hate TPTB for killing her. They could of just had her disappear(*cough*Sofia!*cough*) Or move, or....something. But no. She has to die, apparently.
    And here I was thinking she was going to be a main character next season.
    :(

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah, we love new people, Laurie. *realizes that she didn't say hello* Oh. Sorry. Hello, Laurie. Welcome to the F/A thread. My name is Alex, your resident writer and One Who Notices Too Much. I'm also the youngest. :lol:

From what I can tell Angell is in at least two other episodes before the finale. We'd better get another F/A kiss before the finale, because I will kill TPTB if:
    1) They do that lame "oh, my girlfriend is dying! let me weep at her bedside as she says her last few words!" cliche crap. Quick and painless(thanotherwise), TPTB! Like a bandaid!
    2) We don't get any Don/Jess scenes between Don and Jess before she dies.
    3) We don't get at least one more television-melting kiss, because that was just awesome.

If this is an April Fools Day joke... I will jump for joy, but also be very very annoyed with TPTB for making me depressed for no good reason.

4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Welcome to the thread, Laurie and CdfSjaI!

I'd love it, if it was all a big joke. I'm leaving in denial right now. Until it happens, I'm not gonna believe it 100%. Every interview I've read with EV, she's talked about how much she enjoys working on the she. She even said that she liked be at reoccurring status b/c it left her time to do other projects. I refuse to watch Flack be paired with anyone else if the spoiler is true.

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

alright so i said this in the spoiler page in the main NY board: this is like what NCIS did with Tony and Kate in season 2, they got them closer in the last few eps and then they killed her. i hate that!!!

Angell is such an awesome character it's a shame that TPTB decieded to kill her off. i'm also shocked b/c she seems to have a lot of fans too.

Emmanuelle is such a fabulous actress i'm sure she'll get a staring role in something one day.... maybe a movie that isn't a shittastic horror movie!!

i can't even imagine what this will do to Flack. the poor guy and he seems to really really like her a lot. if this spoiler is really going to happen then in a weird (sick?) way i cannot wait to see what Eddie can do with this as an actor.

i seem to always have bad luck with the characters i like they either die or leave: Kate NCIS, Aiden, Sara CSI, Lauren Reid Alias and a ton more i can't think of. i'm like a bad luck charm a swear, i start watching a show and liking a character and they either get canceled or killed

6. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hee!
    So I'm not the only death-bringer? I'm not kidding here, people:
    ~Jericho- CANCELED
    ~Shark- CANCELED
    ~Blood Ties- CANCELED
    ~Moonlight- CANCELED
    ~Charmed- CANCELED
    ~Standoff- CANCELED
    ~Cold Case/ Without A Trace- POSSIBLY CANCELED
    ~Sara Sidle- GONE
    ~Gil Grissom- GONE
    ~Megan Reeves- GONE
    ~Jenny Shepard- DEAD
    ~Bonnie Richmond- DEAD

If I'm not bad luck, I don't know who is. As soon as I heard about the death, I went "I kind of think it'll be Lindsay or Hawkes... but since I'm watching the show it's going to be Angell..."

7. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

I don't think its Angell....there's so many Story in her Character...I pray its Lin.....

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

983 posts, people, 983! Post faster! :lol:

Last time we checked, most were in agreement with Flack/Angell #2- We Got Game. I personally prefer it over the other things... plus, it's been our slogan since Commuted Sentences.

I wonder if F/A will have any scenes in this episode. I know she has at least one scene with Stella, but it'll be interesting to see if they're ever in the same room.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  9. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

ok, this sounds....interesting.....and look...the Youtube Video is a made from a DL SHIPPER!!!! So I think they WANT that Angell is the one because, then Lin is it not...

10. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Sam-Maddy, if you say that EV has been happy about being a recurring, than that just makes me hate TPTB even more!!! They are ruining a perfectly good character/relationship. I choose to also live in denial and not believe that she will be gone. She is my absolute fav on the show(next to flack:drool:) That is why I love them so much.

Also, wondering if anyone knows about any upcoming F/A scenes (before the dreaded finale) what are her next episodes other than Prey and the season finale???

11. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

Welcome, sweetie! It’s nice to see more & more F/A fans popping up.
    Who would’ve thought crime shows can have huge fanbases nowadays? I never saw this coming in the 80’s.

Alex, please ease down on being ‘The Reaper’ for the moment ^_^V!

Still shaking from that youtube clip yesterday good thing Mandy calmed me down, almost close to slapping me.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

[off-topic]Alex, you sound like my dad. He's always saying every show he really likes ends up getting cancelled. I feel that way about sitcoms especially. They cancel the funniest ones (for the most part) and leave the dumbest, unfunniest ones on. :lol:[/off-topic]

Flack and Angell's scenes in last week's episode were just brilliant. Loved the scene at the end and Flack's "ooh la la"... hey, maybe that can be the next thread title. :lol: These two just work. They have oodles of chemistry and just look great together.

E/C Lover, it says that you tube video has been removed by the user. Could someone please tell me what was in it since I didn't get to see it? Thanks in advance. :)

13. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

It's just the words from the finale spoiler about Angell getting shot, set to music, and scrolling up the screen.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, I think I saw that one. I thought this one was different or something. :lol: Thanks. :)

It'll be sad to see Angell die. I do like at least that Flack seems to be with her when she's shot... hopefully he'll be with her when she dies. If she has to die, I'd kind of like her to die in his arms or at least holding his hand. I hope we get some good Flack drama from this at least.

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

And why aren't TPTB seeing this? *sighs*

Oh lord, I haven't even thought of what'll happen with Flack afterwards... if TPTB try to hook him up with someone soon, there will be serious carnage. Why do they always kill of the good characters? First Aiden, now Jess? It's too much... and I don't like that she's going to go out like that. Why can't they just assign her to something else? We might not see her as often, but at least we know that Don's coming home to her. *pokes TPTB*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.