Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

May I ask...what are the origins of this rule?

I sometimes think people say a lot in less than three lines.

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

True. I remember when Eric asked Ryan about the date in the picture, I couldn't believe it had been two months. So you are right, TV does seem faster than actual time. However, like you said they are not moving fast. I like the pace they are moving at. It's not too slow like it has been for seasons and it's not too fast, it is just right. I also like the fact Eric and Calleigh can still be professional at work while having a romantic relationship outside.

3. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

THE WHOLE EPISODE WAS WOOOW !!! FREAKING AWESOME ... I want to punch Ryan at some moment of the episode but he was kind of awesome !!!!

The Beginning of the show with the hiphuggers scene make me squeee like a crazy , it was so CUTEEEE and Shirtless Eric was the Best:drool::drool: I want more shirtless Eric ..

Why do we still have to wait another two weeks for the new episodes :(:(
    All my shows are on hiatus right now and i need my show to survive the week :eek:

4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Eric in the shower and in a towel was just wow, and did you see when he got out of the bed? HOT!!! Calleigh is one lucky gal! I loved the looks they gave each other as Calleigh was putting on her earrings. These two are so in love

5. tigerlove2002

tigerlove2002 Victim

The episode was awesome!!!

Was anyone else upset that they didn't address Eric's clothes in this episode?!? Calleigh and Eric are so cute together. And Eric speaking Russian at the end was so hot!!! I just kept waiting for Calleigh to look at Eric and smirk or raise her eyebrows at the end of the episode.
    Too bad we have to wait for 2 weeks.

6. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I loved the opening sequence. The juxtiposition between their evening/morning and Ryans was cool. Mega kudos to the writer who though of this.
    Cute bathroom scene. Makes me want a shower like Calleighs though. I like that they keep showing them working together without it being a problem.

Oh yea....LOVED Eric speaking Russian again!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  7. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

You know I totally forgot about that after a while. I guess I was so focused on what was going on with Ryan and what I saw in the beginning that it didn't matter that he was wearing the same clothes :lol:. Ryan could've brought that up when Calleigh talked about secrets, that would've been a dead give away about E/C relationship

8. loveec

loveec Guest

OMG...the first Calleigh and Eric scene...just hotttt.... they look like they are meant to be together
    Love Ryan and Calleigh/ Eric interactions....poor Ryan lost his tooth...
    The storyline is just .....riviting....my God!!!
    Ryan saying "I have secrets don't tell anyone"...totally intended for them I mean Calleigh is asking him to tell her what's going on with him while they are keeping a secret from him...so it was a little double stanrardish on her part...!!!
    Eric speaking russian back to the lady is hot!!!!!Hot and the way Calleigh looked at him telling her off right back and he finished it off with english and you know that's to keep Calleigh on the loop so sweet!!!
    I felt bad when Eric kicked Ryan out and Calleigh looked hurt but I was surprised she did not say anything
    I love Eric/Calleigh!!!!!

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

They do belong together. Double standarish yes but she knew something was bothering him and wanted him to talk about it.

I loved when he replied to her back in Russian, she totally didn't see that coming. Serves her right for thinking they are fools.

Eric is hot headed, while Calleigh is understanding. I could see she was torn between going after Ryan for the truth and being hurt by what he did.

10. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I haven't thought about that at all..

Just because they've known each other for years and know one another so well does't mean that they still can't move fast. This kind of relationship with each other is new to them. They've always just been friends. I agree with you, since they have went canon things have just seemed sort of rushed.

I get that 'tv time' and real time are two competely and totally different things and that they could have aready been together for a couple monthes or more.. but I doubt that.

Anyway, if this is considered them moving fast.. then I'd like them to slow down a bit. If they get everything out of the way now, then what will there be for us to see later?

I didn't get to see so much, because my tv was on 'mute' half the time and when it wasn't, I was talking and not paying attention.. so I'm about to go watch it again. BUT..
    The opening scene had way more than the clip we saw.:)
    Meaning more shirtless Eric.:drool:

11. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

That was yet another great episode...

I loved the beginning with Eric in bed looking so peaceful...Calleigh going into the bathroom for her shower... I dont know I wasnt too crazy about her bedroom attire, etc. Maybe something a little more sexier - you're sleeping with Eric Delko!! Maybe they kept it simple b/c of the show's rating, but I've seen nicer things on other guest characters. She looked happy though...very happy when she was putting on her earring smiling at Eric and he was smirking a little...uh huh, bet he was thinking last night was great! :devil: It was a cute scene between them, and if you look a little closer, to me it looks like they're both blushing!! She was probably thinking the same thing. :adore: I wouldn't be able to hide that if I was in Emily's shoes trying to do a scene with him half-naked. :drool:

I wouldve liked to see Calleigh say "Morning" to Delko and have Ryan catch his reaction, but I guess they wanted to fit everything in the intro. I am glad they fit in the bathroom scene though. I will watch Eric getting out of the shower.. I mean that scene :devil: over and over! :lol:

I did really feel bad for Ryan though. This episode was really a big one for him and he went through so much. All I kept saying when he took evidence or did something to hurt the case was "oh Ryan...no...". It was so sad to watch him suffer and go against everything he worked so hard to get back after being fired. Calleigh tried to reach out to him as his friend and it was tough to see him lie to her again after the whole gambling ordeal and boat money issue...Eric was forgiving to him too after what happened in interrogation. Horatio knew something was up, though (as usual).

Did anyone see Ryan look at Calleigh and then Delko through the window when he called Calleigh from outside? I thought for sure Ryan was going to say something...

Calleigh did look hurt at the end when he turned over the casing, but Eric was angry with him and threw him out. The look on Ryan's face was one of surprise and hurt also. He was just trying to protect Billy but he did hurt his friends and Eric nor Calleigh were able to see that because he still wouldn't tell them, even after "Super H" rescued Billy. I don't get why he couldn't tell them at that point, though.

I also don't get that when he walked out of the lab when Eric was coming in to see Calleigh he said "I have secrets, don't tell anyone". Can someone tell me what he meant? Was he just trying to be sarcastic? I thought he was supposed to turn to Calleigh and say "Secrets...right.."

When Eric spoke Russian to that girl, I couldn't help but swoon. Although I can't speak of lick of Russian, it just flowed off his tongue. He made it sound sexy. :) Cal and Eric make such a good team. They worked together throughout this case and it was all professionalism.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  12. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Loved tonight's!
    - Was that a hot opening or was that hot? I agree, I love how the editors spliced the two scenes of Eric and Cal getting ready for work and poor Ryan getting tortured and dumped off the road to "get to work". I thought that was a great shot of Eric waking up :drool:, barechested and sleepy-eyed in Cal's bed, all laid out with his arms out at his sides (at least I think they were, I have to watch it again) and they quickly showed the shot of Ryan lying on the ground in a similar position/angle as Eric but obviously Ryan was not in a warm bed like Eric! Thought it was neat comparison of similar physical positions in contrasting environments/situations. Kudos to the editors!

- I agree (and I'm sure every other Eric fan will), wow, that was one sexy view of Eric's back as he's getting out of bed. I'm still drooling from it! :drool: :drool: :drool: Boy, would have been even better if the camera still stayed on him as he stood up, I'm sure he's one to go commando under the sheets when he sleeps :devil: And even hotter was when he was taking a shower and stepping out wrapped in a towel, too hot for words! Nice navel Adam! I'm jealous of Emily as she gets to stare at a half-naked Adam in such close proximity.

- Aww, such a sweet moment of Cal and Eric in the bathroom getting ready (yes, I also immediately noticed the unmade bed in the background!), giving each other smiles and adoring glances, especially when Cal was putting on her earrings. While there appears to be no words exchanged during the scenes the viewers see (I'm sure there were in fanfiction land) between Eric and Cal in the bathroom, there doesn't need to be as their facial expressions and body language says it all: "We are in love". At one point, I was almost going to think they were going to give each other a quick smooch before heading off to work.

Boy, Cal has one big bathroom! You can fit, like what 8 people in there?? I guess we never got a shaving scene but who cares, it's a shirtless Eric that we got again! How grateful are we to get two shirtless-stepping out of the shower scenes this season? Next up: Towel-less Delko!!

- I agree with CalleighEricFan, the scene with Ryan when he produced the shell casing to Cal and Eric afterward the initial evidence collecting left me saddened and I felt bad for Ryan. While Eric was angry with Ryan for withholding evidence and told him to get out the lab, Cal was a mix of hurt, disappointment and disbelief over what Ryan had done with the evidence. She waved him away but I could see her actually approaching Ryan at a later moment to say something like why didn't he trust her enough to confide in her and ask for help, especially when she gave him the opportunity to do so when she asked him earlier if he was in trouble and he lied.

I view Ryan's "secret" being different from E/C's as the former's is directly linked to the case and poor Ryan got his body parts rearranged and another life was at stake while the latter is more on a personal level with regards to relationships not directly impacted by work (at this point). Having said that, I did feel bad for Ryan as it came across as "Eric and Cal Versus Ryan" for him 'screwing up' and jeopardizing a criminal case and his career as a CSI. If both Eric and Cal were told of the real reason behind Ryan's actions, I'm sure they'll be more understanding. It would be interesting how their relationship/interaction with Ryan pans out in the next episode after what happened tonight; it would be nice for them to make amends. (hmm, what's going to happen to Ryan's tainted status as CSI???).

- It was great to see how E/C can work professionally on this case after a night of great sex, I'm sure! :devil:

- I know this isn't about E/C but did I enjoy the sweet scene between Cal and Ryan when she quitely questioned Ryan about his personal life and if everything was OK with him as she noticed his cut lip and missing tooth. BTW, how in the world did she know about his missing tooth?!? Was she peering into his mouth?? :lol: Is Cal turning into SuperH, knows all, sees all?? Regardless, it makes sense it was Cal who had this scene with Ryan as she was always a mentor to him and keeping him in line when he got too arrogant or breaking lab protocol (blood sample test tube, gambling, etc.).

Gosh, sorry for running off at the mouth, but I really enjoyed this episode for many reasons!

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Seriously, best episode opening ever. Poor Ryan, but the EC stuff pretty much made my week.

I liked how professionally they worked together. It made me happy to see that their personal relationship isn't affecting their jobs. Which is a very good sign.

And YEAH.. that was a nice view when Eric was getting out of bed. I, too, was secretly hoping that the camera would stay on him as he got up.. but no.:( We did get to see him in the shower though, that was nice.

I thought that the clip that the clip that CBS released was going to be all we saw in the episode but I was pretty surprised (and glad) to see that it wasn't. I mean, we got to see Eric all cute in bed. We also got to see Eric and Calleigh stare at each other for like 2 seconds.

Still not overkill that we got more like 35 seconds of EC as opposed to the 15 we thought we were going to get. They had plenty of scenes together throughout the whole episode but they acted normal. The focus was still on Ryan and I enjoyed it.:)

14. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Hmm, are E/C moving too fast? I'm not too sure but I'll probably agree with Joanna, they have known each other for such a long time as close friends becoming lovers, it would be natural for them to gravitate to a physical connection sooner than later (you gotta get all of that pent up sexual tension out, no??).

Although, it would be nice to stretch this 'new found relationship' out a tad longer till the end of the season where from now to the finale they could give more hints of them dating - highly we'll never get to see them on an actual date is as this is foremost a crime show, but hey, I'm just saying it would be nice to see it - hence, like I said, at best, they would great to have the writers drop hints of them having been on a date or going on a date. Or even showing them stealing kisses wherever they can in the lab without anyone seeing of course, before they get physical. I don't know how to word it, or describe what I'm trying to convey. Agh, it's late, I'm not making sense.

15. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Ginnna, when you say "too fast" what do you mean? If you meant to ask if we think they are progressing too fast in the physical sense of their relationship (like having sex too fast) than I must say NO. Given the fact their history I think it was okay for them to get to that aspect right away. If you're asking are the writers giving us too much EC moments... I don't know. I'm a bit afraid that they'll give us everything right away and than in the next season they won't give us anything. However, life has thought me that I should take and enjoy what I have right now, because I don't know if I'll have it in the future, so I enjoy the EC we're getting. After all, I can always make a "dislike" thread once the writers start storyline that I don't like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.