Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

So I woke up this morning and immediately tried all the computers in the house besides mine to play the CBS clip and finally my dad's worked!!

I would just like to say OMG, Adam/Eric in a towel! I'm pretty sure I actually drooled, so no need for the icon. LOL I think it was nice and subtle, not crazy E/C like I was expecting. I'm glad it was kind of toned down because to me the writers are basically saying "Yeah, they're together. If you like it, here ya go. If not, it's a quick scene so suck it up." :lol:

Okay, really quickly...poor Ryan! When I saw that guy come at him with the pliers, I literally grabbed my jawline and shook my head. I hope that they catch whoever did that to him (I did notice how he collected evidence from himself...smart boy!). I really wanna see Ryan be able to get a lick or two in, then maybe let the rest of the teams take a couple pinata whacks! YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE TEAM! :devil:

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Yeah, I kept going back and watching the part when Eric walked out of the shower. I can't get enough of a half-naked Delko.:lol: How Emily could shoot a scene with Adam and actually stay focused.. I don't even know.

But yeah, I definitely noticed the unmade bed in the background.:) But who really makes their bed in the morning anymore anyway? With that scene, we pretty much know they slept together anyway and that it probably wasn't the first time.

I say that, because they acted like incredibly normal. Like getting ready with each other in the morning is a regular occurance or something. Eric just didn't bring any new clothes to change into...:rolleyes:

3. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

I agree with you, JackieG0630. It was the perfect amount to get me excited for the episode and keep my appetite for E/C filled. But it wasn't over the top either. The haters will find something to complain about, I'm sure, but I can't imagine what.

They are both just contentedly going about their morning. No fighting about Terrance. No overly romantic gestures (ex. hugging, snuggling, pecks, or sexy looks).

I love that we get to see both Ryan's and Calleigh's bathrooms though. It's a new part of their lives that we haven't seen. The voyeur in me loves to see how others live. :lol:

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I've just seen it. I know it's just a tidbit, but it's... WOW! I think we can say for sure that they are not sharing a bathroom for the first time. I mean, they are really comfortable with each other and are acting as if they are doing this every single morning. I hope it will be explained why he is in the same clothes that he wore the day before. As far as I know, if you sleep with someone often (I mean at someone's place) you learn that you're supposed to have a change of clothes for the next day and that you can't rely on having time to go home tomorrow morning, especially if your job is one that can have emergencies... Maybe this situation will trigger a talk about making each other some space in the wardrobe...

EDIT: Oh, I loved the unmade bed in the background... Is it weird that I find that sexy?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  5. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

6. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

If that makes you weird, then I guess I'm weird too. :guffaw: It's super-sexy because the mind starts to think about what happened between them last night. I find that totally hot. :devil:

I get all excited though knowing they have taken their relationship to that level. That means it's more than just a fleeting feeling between the two. Things are serious and that makes my little shipper heart happy.

7. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

Oh my God!!!! the preview looks amazing. Poor Ryan looks like crap during the attack but he cleaned up pretty well. Of course the E/C bathroom scene is:drool::drool::drool: can't wait to see the whole episode.
    I wasn't sure that I liked jealous Eric in the last episode but I could understand where he was coming from, afterall he has had feelings for Calleigh for so long it must be hard for him to accept that they are together and that she feels the same way he does. On the other hand it did take him a long time to admit his feelings to her, like she said in "head case" until he told her what he really wanted she couldn't be sure herself. It's not like she knew for sure how he felt so it was probably easier for her to be with Jake than risk her feelings for Eric-does that make sense-idk.

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have just seen this clip to and it's a pleasure to watch it.:thumbsup:

Shirtless Eric twice in one season, well I have to admit, that the writers knows how to please us. And this time is even bigger pleasure, because Eric is not only shirtless, but the most important thing he's without a shirt in Calleigh's bathroom. :drool:
    And yes it looks like this is rather not their first night and morning together. I mean they look too relaxed and comfortable like for the first one. I noticed that when she's brushing her teeth, he's taking a shower. So yeah they definitely feel at ease in each others company.;)
    Anyway I still totally don't understand why Eric didn't change his cloths. If it wasn't their first night together, then why this is the first time he didn't have a cloths to change by himself. It's weird, I hope they'll explain it to us in this episode.:)
    And of course the unmade bed at the background, that's the best part of this clip. I guess it's pretty obvious in what activity they were engaged during that night.:devil:
    But I feel sorry for Ryan, he's beaten pretty badly.:(

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Saw the clip :D

Is it me or does he turn to look at her when she touches his back :cool:?? They look way too comfortable and in routine for this to be the first time. It's like Eric is moving around like it's his bathroom and Calleigh is just going around doing her stuff like Eric is always there. It's all so natural.

There's nothing over the top and mushy about the scene which is good. At the same time it is so natural and in sync that it just makes it so evidently hot :D.

Where's delkolover?? :confused: Get back here :)

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Wasn't it, though? I think fans and "dislikers" of E/C alike can agree that... well, that portions of the clip were highly enjoyable regardless of how they came about. ;)

The brief flashes we get of them in the bathroom amounts to about 15 seconds (I informally timed it) but DAMN, it was worth it! Your observation was absolutely spot-on, I think. They are totally comfortable with each other's morning routine. They didn't even blink at each other's spitting-in-the-sink and stepping-out-of-the-shower activities. I don't care how long they've been friends, that kind of thing takes a little while to get used to, and they are OBVIOUSLY used to it at this point.

I have a quick YES/NO poll for y'all, though...

Is it "overkill" to include 15 seconds of Eric & Calleigh in a quasi-romantic setting during an episode which centers around Ryan?

Personally... I say "no". If they put 6½ minutes of E/C-ness into this episode, THEN I'd feel like saying "c'mon, guys, this is way more than enough, focus on Ryan"... but I think all we're gonna get in this episode is those 15 seconds and I'm fine with that. I think it's hardly offensive and I feel it was actually incorporated quite well into the episode.

You know, what with Ryan's horrible morning, nursing his wounds and wiping off the blood, in stark comparison to Eric & Calleigh's pleasant and routine morning of showering and brushing their teeth.

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Is it overkill, no.
    I think it shows the difference between what type of night each of them had. Eric & Calleigh full of passion, poor Ryan full of pain. :(

On a totally shameless note:

I would love to see Eric walking around shirtless the entire episode, but that just may be me. :lol: Calleigh is so lucky, I am actually very jealous of her right now, she gets to wake up to that. :drool: Oh please can someone give me a screencap of him walking out of the shower. That is all kinds of hot. :drool: For some reason Calleigh doesn't strike me as a person to leave her bed unmade, I dunno why. But if they messed it up before they got in the shower :devil: then they wouldn't have time to fix it because of the call out. (sorry, minds in the gutter)

I still want to know if Eric is going to have to explain wearing the same clothes two days in a row...that's gonna be funny as hell :guffaw:

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I definitely don't think it's a overkill at all. But that's just me, I love the E/C paring so I'd watch it even if they were on the screen all forty minutes.:lol:
    But honestly it's just one short, pretty subtle scene so I think it shouldn't bother anyone that it might overshadow the whole episode. Though I'm sure people who don't like E/C will complain that it was unnecessary, because this episode is all about Ryan.
    And I agree with texmex that it shows nicly how differents nights they had. Not mention it's nice to see although a glimpses of their apartments.
    As from what I saw I like Calleigh's bedroom, there's a lot of daylight there and for me it looks pretty cosy.;)
    Though I don't think they had been thinking about it during the night and maybe even morning:devil:.

Then again if someone could describe what happened at the episode I'll be very grateful.:)

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

And THE BEST PIC of the day is....

[​IMG]

I could just stare at this all day :drool::drool:. I can't stop looking and I keep looking at the unmade bed in the back. We could only imagine what these two did the night before :devil:. I kind of wished he did have a change of clothes, because, again, like everyone said, it was pretty obvious and they're CSI's. Of course, they would notice he's wearing the same clothes!

Is it "overkill" to include 15 seconds of Eric & Calleigh in a quasi-romantic setting during an episode which centers around Ryan

Absolutely not! Again, its just 15 seconds. Keep in mind the entire show is (without commercials) about 42 minutes long. A couple seconds wont hurt (the eyes :eek:) and it keeps us interested. ;)

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

aaah thanks! ^^
    I was willing to be late for work this morning because I watched that clip like 5 times before work hehehe... it was worth it - I still got there on time!

15. electra

electra Pathologist

Well ,my 3 favorite scenes are in ascending order:

1 When calleigh called him "hot stuff" and the glass scene in Burned.The sexual chemistry was too much.I was screaming at the TV:"Get a room already".Eric was so HOT that I felt that even calleigh had to react.

But my favorite is the scene where calleigh tells him to stay with her at the hospital.IMO there was always attraction and later deeper feelings between the 2 so the question has never been about if they love each other or not,mainly when the writers would give them a chance.When she said that ., I knew the deal was sealed.:thumbsup:

And to answer Ginna question,it's definely not overkill.I have been in the other side becouse I deeply dislike D/L and GSR from the other CSI shows.I just ignored them and decided to concentrate on the case or in the characters I like.Of course,that is for CSI where I mainly watch for the case.If I watch a soap,it's totally different.;)

PS,after watching that shot,How I am suppoused to keep the talk PG-13? Just kidding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.