George/Nick:Texan Charm #10

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Where are my manners...Thank you Blackflag! Those pictures made my day!:):drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I too loved it when he spilled his drink on his chest,that face, so sweet!

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks for the link to the video. :) It made up for the fact that the issue is NOT on sale here yet! :( I'll check again tomorrow, of course.

And I never read the drivel that people spread on internet "comment" sections. Biggest bunch of cowards out there.

And for those who are reading, next chapter will be up tonight. :)

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know there was a clip where we saw George in a truck, now that would have have been sexy:drool::drool::drool::drool:

And then he was navel gazing at one point..what a crazy guy he is.:guffaw:

ETA: They took down the comments section. Gees, my screen name was posted there and I never even posted anything. That's funny. Glad they took it down. What a bunch of morons.

But that truck scene..oh..I hope it comes out and I hope it comes out!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  4. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Hey everyone! I'm new to this thread but not to CSI. I LOVE those pictures of George. When I first saw them I was like, "Wow. He is in great shape and so damn hot." :drool: I am definitely going to buy the new TV guide even though I don't need one. I'm just buying it for the pics of George. In my opinion he should have been number one instead of number two. He has got to be the hottest and sexiest guy on any TV show. I found one of the pictures of him online and made it my background on my computer. I honestly can't stop looking at him. In fact, I think I'll go look at him right now.
    *runs away to go look at background*

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm so thankful for grocery stores with self-service checkouts. :lol: But I had my story all practiced in case I had to go to a real person. "I'm buying all of these TV Guides to take to the nursing home." :D

Alas, I didn't have to explain myself, and I came away with quite a stash. For those who were promised copies, pm me and let's get him on his merry way.

I may just take one of them and pin it to the wall in my bedroom like I did with those Shaun Cassidy posters in 1977. :lol:

6. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Smokey, I thought about doing the exact same thing! I'm 40 years old and am seriously thinking about pinning that picture on my bedroom wall.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I would but my daughter would be mortified. Mom's don't that!:lol:

8. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I'm thinking my kids will just have to deal. That picture is way too pretty just to hide away in that magazine.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hehe, I've got a photo album that I put pics from zines in. I'll be putting the George one there soon. :)

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I think I'll scan it high res, then take it to this printer I know who prints digital photos onto canvas....art is art right? :drool:

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, I gave in and put that picture up on a board in my cube at work.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So I found this site and it was critiquing the choices made in TVGuide's Sexiest issue.

This is what it had to say about George:

George Eads. It really is a shame that he is required to wear all kinds of bullet-proof vests and CSI-emblazoned wind breakers on the show, based on the abs he is showing in the magazine.

Ummmm, I think I can safely say I speak for everyone in The Ward when I say: 'Yeah, we couldn't agree more. It is a shame.' :devil:

13. anncorcam

anncorcam Victim

I was reading my local paper online and was surprised to see that this quote was from there.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Indeed..

A work of art he is..when God created George he said.."Damn..that was good.."

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hey, I'm new here and after visiting some Threads here I'm sure that I'll mostly stay here:lol:

I simply love the character of Nick Stokes :drool:
    Yeah myfuturecsi George is a great work of art, God did us a big favor with it :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.