House #3: Everybody Lies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by sandersidle, Sep 26, 2008.

?

New thread title?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2008.
  1. House #3: Humorous Outrageous Unkind Sarcastic Ego...but we love him.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. House #3: A lowly infectious diseases guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. House #3: They Call Me "The Cane"

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. House #3: No more mister Nice Guy

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. House #3: Finally lupus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. House #3: Read less, more tv

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. House #3: There's no "I" in "team"

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. House #3: Patients always lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. House #3: Everybody Lies

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I know they keep saying it's a "team member" but I wouldn't be surprised if it's Taub's wife.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Was there a new House tonight? My DVR didn't record anything but I thought I had it set for series so I wondered if it wasn't on??

3. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

No episode this week. :( 'Locked in' will air next week. You can watch the promo here.

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

At least I didn't miss it! Thanks AppleJack!

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Is it true that someone is leaving House at the end of the season? If so, I'd love to know who, or at least get a few hints. — Amanda
    MATT:
    Yeah, a lot of people have been playing catch-up ever since Katie Jacobs told me (back in January) that House's team will be down a person come season's end. Jacobs also said that the events of the finale, like last year's, will have a profound impact on House himself. Having screened next week's Mos Def-initely excellent episode — and in light of recent death/suicide rumors — I can foresee a future where the increasingly put-upon Taub takes his own life, right in House's office. Hmm, might that make Dr. Nasty's demeanor less mean?

6. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Ummm this would indeed be a good storyline to have Taub commit suicide in House's office probably infront of House but is this just Matt trying to throw us off? I would have thought that they would be keeping this a bit tight lipped? but thank you and if it is what happens I really look forward to the implications for Hose and the team

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Sneak peek for tomorrow's episode: click!
    This is gonna be fun :D

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am glad he will be back tomorrow. I missed it last week.

9. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Me too plus this weeks spisode looks like a great change of pace. It's always good to mix it up a bit :)
    I also found this over at www.house-boards.com

All House Fans- please get out and vote!! House is up for the Top Alpha Male on TV. It is set up like a basketball bracket at EOnline and this is the second to the last round. He is currently up against the actor from Supernatural and he is LOSING!

Let's get him to the top!
    Vote House to the top!! He is the Alpha Male!!
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...t_game_on.html

10. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

He's losing and so is Kyle Chandler who plays hottie Coach Eric Taylor on Friday Night Lights.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Monday's episode was so good! I was afraid that concept would get annoying, but it didn't. I've never seen one bad episode of House. That promo for next week looks dramatic though.

The only spoilers I could find on it were that the team had to decide whether the husband or wife lived. Anyone else have any more info?

Anybody know of any good House message boards? Something that isn't on the official site? Like this website?

12. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Well, here a few new spoilers.

Question: "I know you're not going to reveal who is going to die.... But I need to know one thing, was it something House said?"
    Hugh Laurie's Answer: "I've even got to be careful how I answer that because that is possibly true. One of the pieces of self-examination that House has to go through is the part that he played in this...event. Let me put it that way. I can go no further. But you're right, there is something in that. I can tell you that it's quite something. The last six shows are very, very ambitious, and we are going out on a limb here. House has problems of his own. And they're big problems."

And a funny spoiler...

"in the season finale of Fox's House.... our man House (Hugh Laurie) stands near the front entrance of Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital and declares (loudly) to everyone in earshot that he's slept with Lisa Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein)!"

As for next week's, Hollyyo, well it's not much but it's something.

Question: "What is the deal with the House promo for next week's episode? Why is it so dramatic? What's going to happen next week?" — Samantha
    Ausiello: "Something very, very bad. And that's not a knock against special guest star Meat Loaf. I swear!"

I really liked the Locked In episode. I was worried that it would be boring, but it was actually really fascinating. I loved hearing the patient's (the brilliant Mos Def) take on everyone. I loved the part when the patient was noticing House hitting on Cuddy and he's like, "if she turns around she's into him too." Then Cuddy turned around. :lol:

The promo for next week was weird. I wonder if it's all hype.

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

When's the finale? My DVR cut off the preview for this coming Mondays so I have no clue what to expect.

14. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Episode #524 "Both Sides Now" will be on May 11. You can check the other episode dates on this fantastic site.
    http://www.housemd-guide.com/

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

That...was....AWFUL! They killed off my favorite character aside from House! Auuugghghghghhhh!!!!!! :(:(:(:( WHY? How could they think that was something to improve the show? That was so friggin' sad....I was hoping at the end House would suddenly find a clue that would point it out to be a murder... And Taub crying at the end....Ugh.....

Anyone else notice the little poke at CSI:Miami though?