Ryan/Jon #21 - Wolfe Pack

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Feb 15, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be called?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2009.
  1. Wolfe Pack

15 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  3. All in the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  5. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. He's a Superhero in Training

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. Wolfe Gang

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  11. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm thinking Ryan was being followed anyway.I'm sure the guy mouthed to Ivan in prison,"We got him".They were looking or waiting for an opportunity to grab someone.I actually didn't think the team was careful after they knew they were targeted.I would have thought they would have taken extra precautions.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

56. Gratuitous butt shots. :D

It's quiet in here today after last night's fantastic acting job by Jonathan. Did you all miss that I posted the link to the caps already from last night's epi? :confused:

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I know, Flack, it is awfullyyy quiet. Maybe we're only supposed to come out at night :lol:

55. A crazy Russian mobster is going to 'help' you with your flat tire whether you want it or not.

4. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I noticed that they didn't seem to be all that concerned that they were being watched either.
    If I was them, I would have made extra sure that I wasn't being watched, followed, etc. Especially after they had already attacked one team member, and you knew that they were taking pictures of you.
    But I guess they had to make it work somehow...

When Ryan was walking to the other side of the Hummer to check out the tire I was yelling at him "Don't go to the other side where passing traffic can't see you!" :lol:

Love the caps FallenForFlack. I think it's been quiet around here because we're all still either in shock from last night's episode or for next week's.

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Can I just say how much I love Ryan's hair like this? (Target Specific)

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Why yes you can! And I second that!

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the pics FallenForFlack.I was at work earlier and couldn't look at them.They are great.
    You are right,Jon did a wonderful job last night. You feel nothing but sympathy for Ryan,even people that aren't fond of the character feel really bad for him. Kudos to Jon for a superb performance.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Even my BROTHER was like "Nooooo" and that's saying something.

So, these guys who kidnapped Ryan had good sense and at least took off his tie and messed up his hair.

Even so, POOR RYAN.

9. Wasabi Power

I feel so bad for Ryan. Mr. Togo's acting is top notch. He looked just the right amount of scared and defiant. I love the smile when he told the guy to go to hell.

10. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I don't think I'll be able to watch Ryan getting beat up like that next week. I can't even watch the promos without feeling horrible for him! I'm glad that Calleigh suspects something is not right with him. I wonder how the team will finally find out Ryan is in trouble because I am guessing his beating doesn't come until the second half.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  11. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

It's funny. When my cable went out last night 15 minutes into the episode I went to a friends house to watch the rest of the show. (Obsess much? :)) And we were both talking about how we think he looks so much better with his hair that way. It's funny because we have such different taste in guys but we were both saying that about Ryan.

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I know it! Now that I think about it, I didn't even picture that scene as like...Togo acting, I saw it as Ryan. That says something, especially for me, because I always think about behind the scenes kind of stuff when I'm watching tv shows. This time I was like, OMG!!! RYANNNN!!!!

I was just amazed at how much the Ryan character comes out in the promos. Especially the CBS one where he's all angsty. GAAHHH I can't WAIT!!!!

13. Wasabi Power

He's an extremely capable actor. I am not only interested in seeing how he acts in next week's torture scenes, but how Ryan reacts to everything when it's all over. Muah! RYAN ANGST! We needed it.

14. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

OMG!!! Next week is going to be so intense!!! I feel multiple cringes coming on if they do in fact show the torture scenes! POOR RYAN!!!

Jon's acting was superior as always last night!! I'm so looking forward to next week!

15. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

I know!! I'm so excited I can't wait!! When i saw the promo I kept shouting at the TV I was like noooo don't you dare :lol: and my brothers were like err :wtf: okay! It looks like were gonna really be screaming at the tv when the episode airs because of the beating and the slapping. I bet Jon's acting is gonna be superb in this episode..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.