Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

LMAO!!! You are SO right!

It happens as she kneels down to look in a drawer for the container. I made my DVR go slow-mo and I definitely saw her gun still in the holster. Who let them film her doing this and forgot to take away the gun prop?? God, I love blunders like that. Well, actually, they annoy me AND amuse me at the same time.

I've just rewatched the "throwing Wolfe under the bus" scene and was much impressed with their smirking and eyebrow quirking at the end of the scene. It COULD be indicative of a sense of cockiness brought on by their new clue, but it could also be interpreted as another "shippy" moment. I prefer to interpret it in the latter sense. :D

Plus, a question - why are several folks at the episode thread calling Eric's jealousy "childish"? I think it's perfectly understandable for him to be jealous. Yes, he's an adult, but we've got to assume that this is his first MAJOR relationship. He was a full time skirt-chaser for a long time, and I can't recall any time in the past 7 years that had us seeing him in a serious long term monogomous relationship (and there's been no mention of any serious relationships prior to the beginning of the series, not that I can recall anyhow), so let's all cut him a little slack if he doesn't quite know how to process his emotions in this brand new situation, mmkay?

Sorry, that wasn't directed at y'all. I know we here are fully capable of cutting him some slack. :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  2. electra

electra Pathologist

I liked E/C scenes way better then last year.Calleigh was amused with Eric being jealous and me too.Honestly,I would have been worried had he not showed any interest(like Nat asking Eric about Calleigh vibe) and the fact that he was able to work perfectly later says it all.This is so not the over possesive boyfriend vibe at all.My only complaint is that I want to see the " makeup " scene.

3. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

I love Jealous Eric lol ... He was so cute ..The whole episode was so great .. I start freaking out the moment where Calleigh go to the house alone , i was like .. Calleigh nooo , wait for Eric , don't go there alone ... and poor ryan , i can't wait for next episode

Finally CTV have the good promo , i'm happy now :p I can't wait when they are going to put the beginnig of the show like each week , can't wait to see if it will shows the bathroom scene :p

4. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

Hmm not sure if we need spoiler tags anymore, but I'm going to anyway:

Haha! I saw the gun too! Funny funny...

While rewatching that scene I also was thinking... Did Emily have a double do some of the parts where the bag is over her head? There's a few times where it didn't look like her face I was just curious if anyone else knew?

That look after he found the print on the knife that Calleigh gave him made me chuckle. All I could think was that she was getting all hot and bothered cause Eric was all sly and knew how to recover the print. :p

And as for the jealousy. I find it way to sexy to be 'childish'... just sayin' ;)...

Oh! And, I was a little dissapointed with scene with Cal and Horatio... I was hoping to see Cal tearing that guy a new one for taking her gun... but:rolleyes:

5. ArizonaGirl

ArizonaGirl Hit and Run

What stuck out for me from last night's episode:

I loved Ryan teasing Eric about "competition". Eric's denial was pretty transparent.

Also, his jealous moment in the morgue was cute.

But the two reactions together show an insecure Eric. I hope that Calleigh is able to convince him that he's "her dude" and she's "his gal".

I'm willing to bet that Eric still has a number or two from previous relationships in his own phone. So I hope he sees that it's pretty silly to call out his girl over the number of a guy she saw one time. :wtf:

Come, Eric, man up! You got the girl!

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Wow! You have good eyes!!

I missed that...very little and unnoticeable to someone who really was into the scene, but it was a significant one. ITS THE PROP GUY'S FAULT!! :lol: Didnt take anything away from the scene, nor the moment though.

I watch it again and Calleigh was in the state of panic..thank goodness Eric was there to keep her focused. I think when he grabbed her, he was truly concerned with her current state, but she didnt want to deal with that yet...she just wanted to protect the evidence. Did anyone else find it odd that Horatio wasnt told about the attack, nor did anyone else make mention of it? No one asked her if she was alright...:confused:

Side note: She did give him the "You're so intelligent, I wanna rip your clothes off" look after he got that print off the knife!!

I am happy they didnt show the bathroom scene in this promo. They want everyone to be in the state of shock when the episode opens. I noticed they are taking a different approach with opening the show now and avoiding H's one-liners in the beginning. Hey, I'd take Calleigh and Eric opening every episode if I had my way, but no such luck.

7. dalliande

dalliande Victim

I totally thought that was Natalia at first. Felt pretty stupid afterwards :p

Before I saw the episode, I was afraid that the EC-ness would be overplayed, but I was completely satisfied with the way they did it.

The jealousy scene was cute. I love how "amused" Calleigh seemed to be when Eric was acting all jealous. :D

8. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

This weeks episode was just so awesome!
    I loved the print on the knife scene!:drool:
    And the Ryan and Eric scene when he said 'competition' and how they ignore each other at crime scenes!!:):lol::drool:
    And the morgue bit was really good Calleigh just smilled at him and said it was before them! I wish we could've seen that nite scene though!

Can't wait for next week !! It's gonna be awesome!:)

9. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I really enjoyed this episode, other than I wish they would have shown the "can we talk about it tonight" scene, just for closure. I think Ryan is a great actor and he had some really funny lines I thought. E/C moments were great!

In regards to 7.20.....

My cable provider has rated episode 7.20 as (S, V) which means explicit sexual content and violence.....which I don't know who is having Sex but could it maybe have to do with E/C?? I hope so!!!

10. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

nah. I was just soo excited and thought the scene was so cute and so i repeatedly watched it..watching E/C once isn't enough for me!! :lol: then there goes the flaw..

anyway, I don't know if anyone posted the promo here but I found it off youtube :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxsgKCLgJ0 ..although there isn't any E/C scenes.. I'm glad because maybe it'll just be too much if there was.. but I'm still excited for the bathroom scene.. it's Ryan's time to shine! :D

Err.. I don't think there is any..as far as the promo's concern..there must be something wrong with your cable provider..or maybe...YOU SAW ANOTHER PREVIEW!! *gasps!! that'd be great if it actually happens!!

11. JackieG0630

JackieG0630 Dead on Arrival

Normally, I would totally go there in my head too...okay, I'm lying. I did totally go there in my head with E/C, however, these days according the the FCC the S could stand for someone parading around in a bikini that's too small. Or if Calleigh is in her bra and pants in front of the mirror in the scene we're supposed to have. Ya know?

Um, when can we officially drop the spoiler tags for 7.19? I love talking about this stuff with you guys and I'm antsy. LOL

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I suppose we can write about the episode without the spoiler tags now.:)

I really liked this episode. First of all because of the cute scene beteween Caleigh and Eric. The smiles and looks, well I just loved it. And Ryan teasing Eric about him having a competition that was so funny. I guess he knows already that they are more then just friends, he just doesn't have a real proof to confirm it, but I think sooner then later he'll find it.;)

I liked Eric's reaction to what happened to Calleigh at the crime scene. He didn't overreact, he was just worried about her and that's so normal, she's his girlfriend so he has the right to act that way.

And the scene at the morgue, well he shows how much he loves her once again. He's her boyfriend now, so it's natural he was a bit jealous about that horse guy. I don't agree with the opinion that his behaviour was childish, I'd rather say it'd be odd if he wouldn't care about it at all. She's the first so important women in his life, he has waited for her so long, that it's clear he's a bit insecure. I think with time he'll understand she loves him and never gonna hurt him intentionally. Anyway I think how she told him it was just one afternoon and before them was her way to tell him that it wasn't something important. I guess she wanted to convince him,that he doesn't have to worry.:)

And the scene at the end with Ryan looked pretty scary. I gues the next episode will be even better then this.

13. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Sorry guys for coming in late:)
    The E/C scenes were awesome! there wasn't too much or to little, they were great.:thumbsup:About the jealousy thing I think Eric took it pretty well, even though Calleigh saw right through him. And the "tonight' quote was aewsome.:) I'm glad they didnt show the bathroom scene in the promo, it should be a surprise.;)

I loved Ryan's Part in the ep. . . being afraid of the dog and his "Watever, man" to Eric :guffaw:priceless. i think Ryan did an aWESOME job in this ep:thumbsup:. . . Oh, lets not forget the next one still to come.. . . .hey guys the victim did look like Natalia.:eek:

I'm sorry if im off topic but how do you guys make those boxes like in all the boxes above Monicas post? please help me out.

14. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Amazing! Heres the link to the CTV promo - totally different promo for next week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPxNn0eG5fk&feature=channel_page

It looks to me that the whole team is noticing that Ryan is not himself. Even Eric and Calleigh are wondering what's up with his attitude. It even says in the beginning "Good guys are doing bad things and shows Horatio telling this guy not to move and he'll live. They show Ryan in the lab with Calleigh and she says he doesnt make mistakes...I guess, according to all the spoilers, thats when she asks him what he's hiding and he refuses to tell her. As he's walking out of the lab, Eric is coming in to see Calleigh and Ryan says to her "Secrets, right?". Can't wait for this episode!! :)

BTW, delkolover, I see they sent out the press release on 7.24...any idea what to expect from this one on E/C scenes?? Couldn't get much from it...

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Thanks for the link to the CTV promo! At least this promo showed someone other than Ryan.. not that I'm complaining because it is nice that he's getting a storyline.:)

Lastnight's episode was like the perfect example of how things should be with Eric and Calleigh on the show. Still acknowledging that they're together but being subtle about it. There wasn't any of that romantic mush (which isn't always bad:)), even when they were down in the morgue. That scene was great and I think it was written very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.