"Mascara" 200th Ep Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I doubt it, promos normally don't come out until closer to air time. Besides IMO if he was in the ep they would be milkin' it for all it's worth in order to get the big ratings.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

From what I heard he may not be back at all this season. I think the phone call is all there is.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

They stated that he would be on the set, but not in the episode, though he could be mentioned.

I mean if he was going to appear in this episode what would've been the point to have such a big good-bye ado. CM herself said he wouldn't be guest starring at all this season, so I don't think we'll see him.

4. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I agree with all of the above. I don't think they will bring Billy back. He was already technically in Turn, Turn, Turn. if he does come back, then I don't understand why they had such a big good-bye if he was going to be back in less then ten episodes.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^There isn't any reason to bring him back this soon.

6. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I agree, it is just too soon. Why spend all those episodes saying good-bye and then bring him right back,wouldn't make sense.And to be honest the phone call to Nick was totally out of character, I don't think Grissom would have called him pal....ever! Warrick,yes but not Nick.

7. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

^^ Good Point. To tell you the turth, I don't think he would have called any of them,. Grissom didn't seem like the "Happy Birthday" type. I think they just brought him back to, ya know, bring him back. And I honestly believe that he will not be back for Mascara. TPTB said he would be in it "some way or another". That could be something as simple as directing. I don't see it happening.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly, never ever, would he have! He never thought of Nick that way and to have Nick's birthday when it's actually in August :rolleyes: It could've just been Grissom asking him a question.

Well, if they do mention Grissom in this episode then really they should have to mention Warrick too. If there was a phone call or something like that from Grissom, then they shouldn't have had the phone call in Turn Turn Turn. I know they were trying to establish a time line, but really.

9. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Well,finally! The promo is finally up and it heavy Langston, a rather mean Langston from what I got from the video,slams man's face on table. I don't know about this one.

CBS Online...it is probably on youtube also,I check and see.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw the preview...the episode looks better than I thought but it does look like a lot of Ray and well Brass, but I'm cool with him being on a lot.

11. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Looks like an intense episode. I kind of liked seeing the emotion from Ray or at least what was shown.

Caught a glimpse of Nick, Catherine, and Greg too. So I'm sure everyone will have something to do...or at least I hope.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Previews are not usually indicative of whose going to be in the episode, it just shows the 'highlights'.

13. CSI Lover

CSI Lover Victim

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks for the promo, CSI_Lover. That really does look awesome...sometimes actually getting a visual is so much better than reading the words. :lol:

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's CSI_Lover look's intense, can't wait two weeks without CSI too much:( thanks goodnes March Madness is almost over. And Dr. Langston look's incredible he's so good:thumbsup: