House #3: Everybody Lies

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by sandersidle, Sep 26, 2008.

?

New thread title?

Poll closed Oct 3, 2008.
  1. House #3: Humorous Outrageous Unkind Sarcastic Ego...but we love him.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. House #3: A lowly infectious diseases guy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. House #3: They Call Me "The Cane"

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. House #3: No more mister Nice Guy

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  5. House #3: Finally lupus

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  6. House #3: Read less, more tv

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  7. House #3: There's no "I" in "team"

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  8. House #3: Patients always lie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. House #3: Everybody Lies

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I loved 'The Social Contract'. The patient constantly speaking his mind and the effect it had on the people around him was bizarre and sometimes very funny. Taub looking at the reflection of his nose in the back of a spoon... :lol: House calling Cuddy in just so the patient would 'compliment' her on her looks was hilarious. And it worked too!

Wilson realizing why he needs House as his friend was sweet. :)

The episode made me think about all the things that run through my mind that are left unspoken. It is mindboggling!

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I agree, it was a good episode. I too loved that House had Cuddy called in. That whole scene was hilarious! It was nice to see Chase too for once.

3. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hey guys some info about what's coming up for the end of the season and some good Huddy info!

House

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

My favourite part of the episode was actually the cat. It was nice to see Chase for a small fraction on the episode, I miss Chase & Cameron. I think Taub might want to look into maybe working at another hospital or another area of the hospital, as he clearly isn't happy where he is right now.

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

A main character will die this season.

This is the news I'm now hearing from reliable sources on House, that one of the cast members will be written out before the current season ends.

And trust me, it will shock the pants off of you. (Assuming you are wearing pants.)

So who will it be?

Obviously, we can't come right out and report who will die because that would spoil a major plot point that will serve as the climax of the season. And honestly, it is far too good to spoil!

However, I can tell you:

It's not the most likely candidate—not by a long shot.
    It's not someone who has been rumored to be leaving.
    It is someone who will shock you.
    How it happens will take you completely by surprise.

There is no lead-up to this death, it just...happens.
    As House boss Katie Jacobs told us recently: "I think our cast will look pretty much the same next season." The emphasis there is on pretty much, and it's my understanding that it will be just one cast member to leave. Everyone else will be back in the fall.

Now you know what comes next, right? You all get to do your best sleuthing to figure out which character is getting killed off...then keep watching House on Fox on Monday nights to see how totally wrong you are.

Sorry if that sounds snarky, but I just don't think you'll figure this one out...It is just that surprising! And it will be some seriously awesome TV.

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

In response to Daquien I just read this and I think it pertains to House:

Blind item: Guess the suicide shocker!

Mar 20, 2009, 02:47 PM | by Michael Ausiello
    Categories: Blind Item

Sitting down? 'Cause you'll want to be when you hear what I have to say.
    A major character on a show we are obsessed with will commit suicide before the season is over -- and no one will see it coming. The shocking death will send shockwaves through the show and the fallout will be immense.
    Spoilerphobes may want to hit the nearest exit, because I'm about to give I learned of this death after I compiled my 2009 season-ending death chart, so it is not reflected on there. And it may never be. It's a DEFCON 1 spoiler, so I'm proceeding with the utmost caution. I may, at some point between now and when the episode airs, stealthily update the chart with this catastrophic development. Or I may not. Just to be safe, you may want to refresh the page at least once a day.
    In the meantime, let's get those guesses flowing in the comments section. Just to recap what we know:
    • Major character
    • Major show
    • Not featured in death chart
    Let the speculation begin…
    Oh, and to my many sources/friends/family/EW bosses, don't waste your time grilling me for extra clues. This blind item's staying blind. For now at least.

7. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Thank you for the spoilers, Daquien and FallenForFlack.

I don't know who's going to die but I'm already in shock since it won't be Thirteen. I really hope it's not going to be Wilson or Cuddy. That would be ridiculous. If the spoilers are correct and it's going to be a suicide I think Taub is the most likely candidate. In 'Here Kitty' I really felt sorry for him.

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What about Taub? Maybe it will be him? I sure hope it's not Wilson either. I do like Cuddy also. And Kutner. And Chase, lol!

9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Alright, I know this is entirely awful of me to say...

I hope it's either 13 or Foreman.

I don't want to lose Wilson, Cuddy, Cameron, Kutner, Chase or Taub (and yes, I did list them in order of personal preference from most like to least liked).

I don't really want anyone to die, but if someone is going to die "and that's that", I'd want it to be one of those two. Even though Chase is, in my mind, kind of a useless tool, I always liked him better than Foreman. And I really used to like 13, but something about her lately is rubbing me the wrong way. Again, don't WANT anyone to kill themselves, but if someone's gotta go... let it be one of them.

10. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The two I'll miss the least are 13 and Foreman too. But 13 can't be as she's the obvious one (anyway, I think she'll die eventually).
    I don't think they'll kill anyone of the main trio (House, Cuddy & Wilson) so it must be one of the ducklings, I won't be surprised if it's an old duckling as they didn't have almost any screentime in 2 seasons and there's also Taub and last episode (I like him though).

11. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

I don`t think it will be Taub, since it was already hinted that at some point he tried to commit suicide/has issues having to do with suicide, so it would more or less "I kinda saw it coming". I`d say Cameron because that`s the first person I thought of randomly, and also because if Huddy`s going to happen, Cameron`s death would be convenient and would cause presonal drama, House`s reflection on things, etc... and all that stuff. I wouldn`t like it to be her, but that`s my bet. Then again, I`m not superb at guessing...

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Why have I never been to this thread?? I watch House more than CSI Miami!!

I never liked 13, so I'm kinda hoping it's her. I hope it's not Taub, I like him a lot for some reason. I kinda like Foreman. I really have no opinion of him, he's just there. They obviously wouldn't kill off House. Hopefully not Cuddy, (yes...I'm a shipper). I don't especially like Chase, but I like Cameron.

I really think it will be 13 though.

13. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

From what this article says, it's obviously not 13. We've been promised more Cameron and Chase next season, so it's not either one of them. They wouldn't kill off House, Wilson, or Cuddy, since those actors have all signed multi-season contracts. That leaves Kutner, Taub, and Foreman. My money's on one of them but also a sneaky feeling for Cameron. I think it would be just plain idiotic for them to kill off one of House,Wilson or Cuddy because there is alot to explore with these characters and their relationships with House. E.g Huddy and how House deals with his emotions for Cuddy and/or possibly the baby; and the whole Wilson's brother storyline. I thought they were re-visiting this next season so hopefully he will be OK. Why can't we have a nice happy season cliff-hanger! Like House proposes and we have to wait until next season to find out the answer...there's too much sad drama lol but if House,Wilson and Cuddy stay i'll be A OK :thumbsup:
    Interesting tid-bit over at spoiler tv.
    There's a guy 'freelancer' claiming to have inside scoop that it's definately Taub. It's definately a TEAM member apparently
    Not sure how much weight to add to this...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
  14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love Taub! Oh heck, I love them all!!! :( This is going to be super sad...It can't be Kutner, he's too..happy. But what reason would Taub or Foreman have to kill themselves? This is too much for me...I probably won't be able to watch that episode...:(

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Honestly I think the character that makes the most sense is Wilson. He's the only one who's been shown to be really depressed this season (discounting House.) However, I don't think they would kill off Wilson. He's too well liked.

I agree that it will probably be a team member. I'd like it to be 13, but I doubt it will be. They wouldn't have a female team member anymore. Besides, spoilers have said that Foreteen will continue through and until the end of the season. The writers have invested a lot in 13 so I don't think they'll get rid of her.

I think it will be Taub. I feel like the writers are struggling to find something to do with him. We know Taub's got issues (family, money), so it's not that much of a stretch. I don't personally care about Taub so if they want to off him I'd be okay with that.

It could be Foreman, but I get the feeling it's not. No evidence to support that, I just don't think so.

As long as it's not House, Wilson, Cuddy, Chase, or Kutner I'm pretty much okay with it.