Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mandy9578, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Re: Flack/Stella #2 - "When You Drive, We Don't Eat."

Hello all, I'm new here and I must say, I stumbled upon CSI:NY during the writers strike (I'm a fan of LV & Miami) and didn't really get into it until this past Fall. I really like the pairing of Stella and Flack, love their chemistry together! I've not seen all of the seasons yet, what I have seen, has been out of order unfortunately on TV. Seen most of S1, S2, most of S3 & S4. The episode that did it for me was the one where Flack and Stella dress up for some function and Flack all dangerously sexy in his tux and all James Bond-like. They make a great pair! Are we in the minority as I don't see a whole lot on this couple?

Are there any episodes that I may have missed that I must watch for F/S? By the way, I've seen this pair referred to as "Fiesta". What's the explanation behind that?

And yes, I loved that Stella gave Flack a great big smooch and hug when he was so down in this week's past episode (um, I don't give my male coworkers hugs and kisses like that!).

2. feathergirl926

feathergirl926 Police Officer

Thanks for the screen caps, Zhu, they are adorable.

Welcome to our corner of the boards Hounds. We think Flack/Stella would be great together here. That episode you are referring to is classic. Love the scene where they are all dressed up together. There are some good interactions between them in All Access. There are some other ones but I can't think of them off the top of my head right now.

3. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

nice to hear from you again, feathergirl926!

Flack may already have his secret lady love (poor Mandy. she's kinda upset about it) but he still has Stella by his side, and that cute peck's the living proof.

Lucky Flack :thumbsup:!

4. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Haha!Who cross NY5-16 relevant the Flack and Stella's the spot:shifty:!
    Look, this be a pair lovely lovers:
    [​IMG]
    Flack:Uh.....I like to add butter in coffee!
    Stella:I like to add eyes in coffee!!!
    Flack:........:evil:
    [​IMG]
    Stella:Hey,you think kiss me!
    Flack*goatish*:Yes!Yes!yes!
    [​IMG]
    Stella:tonight, we play coffee to add eyes
    Flack*gloomy-ing*:.....:lol:

End,is pair sweet heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I'm such a bad Flack/Stella fan...I haven't posted in here in three months...Bad, bad, bad me! :lol:

Hey there and welcome to our little offbeat ship...Yes our ship is in the minority...I think it's a little offbeat because of the older woman-younger man thingy...but still we love it anyway.:adore:

As for past episodes with some F/S goodness, check out Rain, 'Til Death Do We Part and The Fall from season one...And as Heather mentioned, All Access from season two (although I loved that Flack was there for Stella, I hated how she was reduced to a victim here). I can't think of anything else at the top of my head at the moment! :lol:

As for the name Fiesta, Kiane was actually the one that coined the term in the previous F/S thread.

What do you mean kinda upset? :scream: I'm very, very upset Kay! Hahaha, kidding Twinny! Gotcha! :p I'm upset but let's just put it this way, with Flack hooking up with Angell, at least Stella's getting some lovin' from hot fireman dude! :lol: But, in here, in our pretty heads, we all know that Flack and Stella belong together. At least, the writers won't mess up with this ship. :D Although I am glad that we got that scene where Stella kissed Flack. :adore:

Hey Zhu, thanks for posting those screen caps...Hahaha, butter in Flack's coffee? :guffaw: I think what you mean Zhu is milk or cream in Flack's coffee, right?

6. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Oh damn what a cute scene.....I like Flack/Angell but I LOVEEEE Fiesta....both a such a great couple....and they are sooo cute together....

7. Hounds of Love

Thanks Mandy for answering my questions! I'll have to either buy S1 & 2 or wait for repeats on TV for your suggestions for F/S moments in the early seasons........

Poo, i know, Flack has hooked up with Angel and Stella with the fireman but in our hearts and mind, F & S belong together b/c they make a perfect couple! I just hope the writers still throw us little bits now and then like hugs and kisses to keep us going! Writers, you reading this? Begging.....

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

No prob!! Glad I could help you. ;)

Once you buy those DVDs, for sure, you'll get addicted. :lol: I'll try to come up with a list of other episodes with F/S goodness in them. Haha, try being the operative word. :D

Agreed. Although I wouldn't want them being messed with by the writers, a little flirting every now and then wouldn't hurt. :adore:

Here are some screencaps of our favorite duo from Green Piece:

[​IMG]

Flack: "So Stel, any suggestions on how we can get rid of Mac?"
    Stella: "Flack!!"

[​IMG]
    Flack: "I just can't get enough of you! Last night was amazing!"
    Mac: "Uhh, guys...I'm not deaf."
    Stella: "Don, you naughty boy!" :devil:

Okay, that was just stretching it a bit since there was so little of Flack and Stella together in Green Piece. What a shame!

9. ZhuShuaijie

OK,I come back!

And I know that is evil the milk or cream:devil:
    Uh.....Anyway, I think that to be very sweet. still have thanks photograph, that is very beautiful!:drool:
    And, my same hate, D/L together!

10. Hounds of Love

Those are great captions Mandy :lol: We'll take whatever we can get and turn them to our advantage!

Isn't the Greek coin caper storyline with Stella is supposed to continue before the season finale with Angel helping her? If that puts Stella in danger, which prolly will, I hope Don will be there afterwards to see if she's alright. And a "cop" character is supposed to die in the finale. Would it be a safe bet it may be Angel as the actress who plays her is not on the show full time???

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yup, yup...we'll take everything we can get...However, they shouldn't mess with our favorite couple or else... :lol:

Well, we just got some of that in Point of No Return. But it's not over since Professor P. will be back in another episode and two suspects are still on the loose. I'm with you in hoping that Don will be there for Stella afterwards. I was kinda hoping that she had confided in Flack about the whole coin thing. Considering she's gone and is still going behind Mac's back with this thing, I just hope she confides in Don again and that he'll be there for her after the fallout since I'm sure there will be repercussions to her actions.

It's such a shame that we didn't get any Flack/Stella interaction in Point Of No Return. However, it was nice seeing Stella kick some butt!! :D

12. Hounds of Love

I only managed to watch Point of No Return today and yes, there was sadly no Flack/Stella moments :( Maybe in the next eppy where they continue the coin story. We can only hope :). Overall it was a pretty good show, even though I don't like Stella needing to 'lie' to Mac about investigating the case against his orders.

Nonetheless, I hope it will be an exciting conclusion to this coin arc and whatever happens in the end, i'll be happy if we get some "Don comforting Stella" scenes. I can see Don supporting/defending Stella against Mac if it came down to it but if "someone else" is involved and that person gets hurt (or worse), not sure how Don is going to handle it???

p/s.... :lol: re: your line about D/L....I'm not a D/L fan as I don't see the chemistry but hey, looks like there's tons of supporters out there for them! Maybe we should try and recruit some of them to come and try our ship out ;)

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I am so with you on this!! I love how they've always been there for each other through the difficulties they've experienced that we've seen so far on screen. I'm sure that Flack will be there for Stella through that potential fallout. I'm really hoping for a scene where Stella finally lets Flack in the loop. I want to see Flack give Stella a big hug and kiss in support during the aftermath of the whole coin arc.

Haha, maybe I should leave this one to you! ;)

Anyway, at least in this week's episode Flack and Stella shared some screen time...but man, their scenes together were sooo damn short!

Here are some screencaps from Communication Breakdown:

[​IMG]

Flack: "Hey Stel, how come I never get to be alone with you these days?"
    Stella: "Flack!"

[​IMG]

Flack: "The last time Mac was the third wheel! Now it's Adam!"
    Stella: "Now Flack, play nice!"
    Flack: "But Stel!"

[​IMG]

Adam: "Would you two lovebirds like to be alone?"
    Flack: "YESSSS!!"
    Stella: "NOOO!"

[​IMG]

Adam: "Oooookaaaay, I'll just come back later."
    Flack: "Finally, some alone time!!" :devil:
    Stella: "Don, you bad boy, you! You'll get a little spanking tonight!!"
    Flack: "Bring it on, beautiful!" :devil: :guffaw:

Whew!! That was stretching what little we got in this week's eppy!
    :p

14. ZhuShuaijie

WOW, beauty the picture, love it !
    And, anyway, this pair lover always such lovely :lol::drool:

15. Hounds of Love

When I said in an earlier post about Angell being the one to be killed off, it's only b/c Emmanuelle Vaugier did not have a full time contract on the show! But it's now sad to know that it's been confirmed that it is indeed her character that is supposedly to be killed off :(. It's always a downer when an actor leaves and their character is Xed off because that makes it difficult for them to make a reappearance (not unless they pull a Bobby Ewing/Dallas thing here!).

Disappointed that our couple only had very brief scenes together in the last episode.While I like Angell, naturally, I wanted Flack to be with Stella but even with Angell's pending death, I have a sinking feeling TPTB will have another character romantically paired up with Flack in the future :scream:. At the same time, of course, they'll pair Stella up with the fireman. BTW, I wonder what plans they have for her and the fireman b/c he's been pretty absent. Stella is supposed to run off to Greece in the finale and Mac follows her to help her so I don't think that bodes well with scenes of Flack helping her out with the whole coin caper story (any other spoilers you guys have heard about F/S that you care to share? :)). Whatever the case, I just hope for more scenes with Don/Stella together!

If you haven't checked out the Caption Game in Shipper Central, Flack and Stella (and Danny) are featured in it!