Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. nikirex

nikirex Hit and Run

It would be a great storyline for her, if the man who killed her friends get free, and when L find out, go after him. He kidnap her, and want to kill her, because she is the only witness, but finally L escape and in a fight kill the guy. So she could end this story in herself. It would be exiting.

2. GTuruturu

GTuruturu Witness

Yes i so agree she needs development, and i would love if they brought back the lindsay we met in season 2.

in her first ep we saw that she could get a little physical....um more please, angell can do it why can't she???

oh and i like the idea of her coming off much stronger but i really really think they need to keep the whole shooting thing in bed where it belongs. they can't dwell on that one....find something new....idk what but something.

personally i think she does ocd type stuff then comedy a little better than the intense drama stuff....they need to play up her strengths. =)

3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I'm not sure that's the way to go.... he's locked up and don't think they need to have him get on on appeal.

After she has the baby I would like to see her out of the lab and questioning people and chasing them/cuffing them like she used to.

4. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

Yeah I'm all for Lindsay chasing suspects, she hasn't really done it since season 2 and it would give her a stronger side. I like the idea of her been in danger as long as she gets herself out of it and isn't rescued.

5. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Yeah, that´s the crucial point.

Or Lindsay finds out that somebody of the lab is corrupt, nobody believes in that and she searches for evidence on her own.
    ----------------------------------
    I also wonder how they will handle Lindsay´s maternity leave after the baby is born.

6. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

I would love to see Lindsay more at the forefront..a storyline which shows her character..also I think she needs to have be more involved in the questioning of suspects.

Love lindsay

7. lentus

lentus Victim

I love Lindsay, the mere fact of her having won the Danny ( he loves her) and make him stop and think about their actions, think that is getting old and needs to act more with the head [which is above the neck] that is not inconsistent to that kid before. It would be silly if he continued as before, that all other CSIs matured during those 5 years series.
    The good of the whole thing is that Lindsay does not force him to change his personality, not to take the child and marry her.
    He lied to Lindsay about the shooting, which was a beat cop without his vest? Not for me. He would not throw your stupid attitude for a pregnant woman. It was stupid of Danny quit the search for a suspect without his vest ... totally anti professional. He was irresponsible with his own life, really had much luck. Danny this time stopped to think, because he did not use that part of your brain.
    Here enter the character of Lindsay. If she does not exist as in the emotional development of Danny? She is the steppe for him to act, appearing in the series, be confrontational. However concord fully the writers end up with Lindsay in some texts. Reading certain infantilism in the forum, I wanted today she had not married him, which remained as it were and continue to run behind her, then called the Flack and demand their frustrations. Lindsay has personality and is so independent. It does not need to go to Montana, but it was this attitude and move with it .... ahahahaha like. He has to drag because it is.

I want to see the producers to kill Danny or Lindsay. For the first time CSI NY is among the 10 most seen by viewers, just compare the other years. The difference between the numbers and Green Piece Poin way not return confirms what the viewer likes. It would be a huge hot potato for them to cool. Paid to see :guffaw:

Do you know why I love Lindsay / Anna? Because they are controversial: love or hate.
    I love Anna, which is boring without it these days.

# I disagree this new title, and not expose my reason not to cause controversy. Could have continued the same or something like: Lindsay / Anna in double journey: worker and parent. I arrived late with my complaint.

8. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

I have to agree with you lentus.. lindsay is great..she brings something to the show..honestly I missed her last epi..It was so weird without her..Can't wait to have her back

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wow, I haven't been here for ages, huh? :lol: I didn't even post in the new Anna thread yet. I think it's a good title. And hey, it's great to see so many new Anna fans over here!

I'm feeling exactly the same way. It's not the same, right? Also I'm a huge fan of her demonstrations. I want the demonstrations back! :lol: I can't wait to see Lindsay and Danny with the baby. I was wondering- now we know it's going to be a girl. Do you think she might want to name her after one of her friends?

10. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

I too can't wait to see d/l with the baby..Thats a real good idea brinchen about lindsay naming the baby after one of her friends..I just can't wait to see her back

yay to lindsay!!

11. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I also can´t wait to see Danny and Lindsay with their baby girl and especially how Lindsay will handle her new situation as a working mum.
    I like the name Anabella or Anabell since some of us misheard the´in her belly´.
    I also thought of a baby name which had been the favorite one of Lindsay and her friends.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

It will be interesting to see Lindsay as a working Mom. I wonder how long she'll stay at home or if she'll stay at home with the baby.

And of course the name. Wasn't one of Lindsay's friends called Kelly? It's a nice name. Although there are also so many other sweet girls names... Looks like Danny and Lindsay need to buy a new book, this time with girls names. :lol:

I can't wait until Lindsay comes back. But I like the idea that she visited her family so her mother can see her pregnant.

13. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

It's nice to see so many people support the actress and the character. I was beginning to think she was hated by everyone and I happen to like her...a lot. She's more of a scientist than a cop (to me anyway) so anything that has her hot on the trail of evidence is good. Even if it's on the wrong side of protocal. I too liked Season 2 Lindsay. I know there is only so much you can ask a pregnant woman to do...running after someone and taking them down with your knee on the back of their neck may be a little risky... so now that Anna's going to be post-baby for season 6 I say Bring on Lindsay and let her shine!

You know, they have never said what her skills were in Montana but I bet she's probably good at outdoor cases. Maybe they should send her and Danny on special assignment to upstate NY to help track a killer that escaped into the mountains. Then she can use that buck knife and some outdoor specialty skills and WOW the socks off Danny since he just mentioned the buck knife in #509.

14. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

Think you've got something there. I'd love those mad skills we only saw in her very first episode to pop up again. Though I'm not sure about it being her and danny. Maybe her and, I would say flack but he's had enough of being the guy down, one of the other guys. They have to be isolated in the middle of no where.

Maybe a gunshot body from one of those treasure hunt thing - the ones where you have to go and find signs left out in different places to get a prize at the end. Everything goes fine, they get the body out, process the scene, leave. Then realise from the evidence that the body was moved and wasn't killed there, trace points them towards a likely spot so lindsay and one or two others go.

Only once they find the original murder scene and disturbed earth, they get shot at leading to company being injured. They then have to lay low and try to head back to car with police radio as cell phones don't work in middle of no where. Thus employing all the elements of the outside to scientist and country girl advantage. Perhaps even laying a trap for the hunter, to turn him into the hunted - that would be really cool.

It would also be a excellent bit of fun with danny going crazy trying to find her and save the day, when really she's in her element and finally owning everything. Mainly I'd just like an episode where those skills of hers turn up again.

15. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

That's awesome, 11Krage! :):):)

Write that script and sell it to the show.