Anna/Lindsay #6: Baby on Board!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

Love the idea 11Krage, I've just got vision's of Lindsay and Hawkes in the middle of no where, Hawkes has been shot and Lindsay's there getting the bullet out with her knife under instrution from Hawkes. I'd definatly like to see her out the lab again, mabye Mac could get kidnapped (it does happen to him a lot :)) then they have to track him through some forest with Lindsay leading the charge.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh! I love all those ideas! Really, I would love to see Lindsay using her skills. When I was thinking about country girl Lindsay, I immediately had to think about this scene from Zoo York where she pulled her pocket knife out. :lol: I would love to see that again! Also I agree that she might be really good with outdoor cases. Do you remember the scene from Boo, where she recognized the white pine (?) in front of the house? Once I wrote a fic chapter where Lindsay and Danny had to work an outdoor case. It'd be interesting to see them doing that. I'm not sure how many forests or country there is around NY. But I'd love to see them working somewhere nowhere and Lindsay maybe even leading the case. Or someone at least should write a fic about that! :lol:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  3. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Ok, when can I watch the epsiode?:D I totally like your ideas.
    I also thought of a case involving a missing child. She could observe the kidnapping of a child but there´s no report about a missing child and so she investigates the case on her own. I want to see a Lindsay like in´Stealing home´ again. I liked her ´obsession´ in that episode.
    Of course after Lindsay´s outdoor case:D

4. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

Why not mix all of them, A outdoor case with a missing child that Lindsay gets obsessed with. After she gives birth I can see her becoming more passionate about cases involving children. Here's my plan, A young child is kidnapped, Lindsay borders on obsessive when processing the evidence, which leads them to a large park (not sure what they have around new york forest wise) Lindsay goes off having found the clue but doesn't tell anyone because she's in such a rush to get there. She rescue the child and takes downthe bad guy, possibly tackling him with a hunting knife....

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  5. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I Think that Anna/lindsay is awsome. I really just hope that after lindsay gives birth that they give her a great story line. For the past few season lindsay has been just been there a part from the baby stroy line she has not had any other good story lines. I would like to see her get into a dangerous situation, she is the only one that has not been in danger everyone else has Mac, stella, danny, Hwaks (Kinda), Adam, even Sid.

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, I love all the ideas, more and more! :lol:

Cool idea! I think this'd be an interesting case.

I already said that I would love to see Lindsay lead a case. A case like this would be a good opportunity for that! Also I would love to see her being obsessed with a case like she was in Stealing Home. It was a great episode for her! A case like this would be perfect to show this side of her again.

7. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Does anyone one know if anna/lindsay is back in the episode Yahrzeit?

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

The spoilers in the spoiler thread are saying she's back in 5x23. I don't know about the other episodes.

I'm looking forward to her being back. And I can't wait to see Lindsay and Danny with their baby.

9. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Thanks Brinchen:)

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

You're welcome. I can't wait until she comes back. Maybe with a little demonstration again? ;) I'm glad that this time they're not handling it like they did in season 3- they didn't mention her at all. This time she was mentioned a couple of times already (Mac asked how Lindsay is and Lindsay called Danny at work and then the baby naming and the text message).

11. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I know, but you would expect them to talk about her becasue its not like the last time she went to Montana. I think it is nice that they are mentioning her this time.

I cant wait till she is back then the show will be back to normal.

12. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

Hi all!

Just popping in to say that I love Anna and Lindsay is my favorite character on the show. I can't wait for her to be back.

And I really hope they have her doing more physical stuff.

13. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Hi jessicalynn:)
    I miss her too. I´m also hoping that she will do more physical stuff in season 6. Lindsay won´t get much sleep because of the baby, so she could make short shrift of the criminals:D

I really would like to see Lindsay with a former CSI colleague from Montana. The colleague could investigate a murder which happened in Montana but is connected to a murder in New York.
    And I´m hoping for Stella and Lindsay leading a case together.

14. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

I agree with you on the Stella and Lindsay leading a case thing. I think that would be really awesome to see.

I also think it would be great to see Lindsay with anyone from Montana. Whether it's a former colleague or a friend or family member. I feel it would really help with the character development.

15. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Oh yes. I really want to see Lindsay with a friend or a family member. Especially with her father.
    Or her ex-boyfriend could visit her in New York and could be involved in a case. That would be also interesting with regard to Danny.
    There are so many possibilities. I´m hoping we´ll see something of that.