Danny & Lindsay Get Married

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CSI Lover, Mar 12, 2009.

1. CSI Lover

CSI Lover Victim

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I still think it's weird that we got the montage instead of actually seeing them exchange vows!

Though, that song is really growing on me. :shifty: So CBS's marketing is successful in that regard. :lol:

3. Bunchie

Bunchie Dead on Arrival

loved the d/l interaction..have to agree that I wish we could have actually seen the wedding

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I know! Where was the actual ceremony? I did like the montage though. As cheesy as it was, and how un-CSI it was, I liked it. I'm a sucker for love stories, and that was cute. They could have ended it with the "you may now kiss the bride..." and actually SEEN them kiss, instead of that "random-never-before-seen clip" they showed. But, anyway...

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

It would have been nice to see the ceremony as we had already seen that montage.

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: I'm liking the song too.

The montage did make me laugh, but hearing them say a couple of vows over it was just weird. I would have preferred to see them actually exchange vows I think.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Yeah, the montage was just weird and out of place. God help me; I admit I'm curious about where they take the relationship from here.

8. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

Most unromantic, forced TV wedding ever. I wonder who the shotgun was being pointed at, Danny or Lindsay.

9. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

It was definitely pointed at Lindsay since she didn't even know Danny was taking her to get hitched. :wtf: :rolleyes:

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Shotgun held by Mac, who wanted Lindsay to make an honest man of his dear little Danny. :lol:

PA, I'm curious to see where it goes from here, too, especially since the whole wedding and baby thing has felt like a "happy ending" this season. Will they be able to make it work in the long run? How are the writers going to create drama for them in the future? I want to see how that's going to play out.

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

The song's on my iTunes. I can't help but like it. Darn you, CBS! How do you know that I buy 95% of the songs that are played on CSI:NY? :lol:

I think my confusion was that I didn't know that there were actually vows if you went to the city clerk. I thought it was just, like, "Sign this paper, okay, you're married". That's probably part of the reason I didn't really get that last scene.

Just to note- did the clerk look bored to anyone else? It was almost like a "all right, all right, just get married already" look when Lindsay, Danny, Mac, and Stella were talking.

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That's how all the clerks look at the justice of the peace, lol!

13. jonathontogofan

jonathontogofan Civilian

I wish they had showed the actually ceremony to. It would have been so much better.

14. calleighdelko

calleighdelko Lab Technician

I just finished watch the episode.
    It was so sweet im still smilling at the thought of it. I just loved the whole wedding scene :)

15. CSi:Idette

CSi:Idette Hit and Run

I'm so happy for Danny and Lindsay! It was the cutest thing ever!! I can't wait to see how they become as parents & grow old together! Too cute!! I love the relationship they have. :)