Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

24 is on tonight, more of Rory mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious:devil:

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah no doubt! But he was not mentioned in any of the reviews last week that I seen and that kinda sucks. On the upside the new movie Public Enemies looks hot! i at least hope we get some longer senes with him.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

It's confirmed that Rory's on '24' again this week? If so, I definitely need to find out what time 24's on--satellite and all that.

I managed to catch him last week on the second part of the episode (because I think they were done on two consecutive nights?) and he seemed very...'Speedly' in his actions. :lol: I'm not sure if that makes sense and it's probably because Rory has a certain style to his acting but yeah. By the way, CSISDFlash, I adore your avatar and sig banner! We only caught little glimpses but I was happy with what I saw.

Did anyone catch him in the 'Public Enemies' trailer? I think I saw a wee bit of him during the part of the promo where they're in the jail and - I think - Christian Bale is looking in at Johnny Depp. And holy Hell, there are a lot of known actors/actresses in that movie. :eek: I can't wait to see it when it comes out.

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Thanks Speed/Cochrane! That was about the best screen caps I could get off the footage last week he was on & off to fast for me! The show comes on at 9:00 pm here so I don't know what time they show it there. They had 2 hours last week but I haven't heard if its 2 hours this week! If so it will start at 8:00pm here instead. I ca't wait to see what evil he gets into on the show! He loves to play the bad guy!

I said the other day I hope that if they kill him off that its not because his gun jammed again! lol! that would be to funny!!!

By the way Brendan was watching him last week also. he had a message up on hi page that he was watching him.

5. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I missed it!!!! :brickwall:

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Its only on for one hour tonight. But I will be watching again. I was so excited to see Rory on TV even if it was for a split second.

I didn't see him in the promo for Public Enemies, but then again, I could have missed him.

7. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

me too :( i can't believe i missed him last week. i'll definitely have to try and watch him this week.

but yeah, public enemies looks AMAZING i saw the trailer yesterday when i went to see watchmen, although i'm sad to see therre isn;t much but maybe a glimpse or two of our boy. but either wayt this looks like it might end up being a huge movie just by the amount of big actors involved and i can't wait. i'll definitely be there opening day

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

yeah! We got three senes with Rory tonight! Ihave to get some Pics from the Episode as soon as it Downloads to Hulu. Nw i'm watching the other Hottie on Miami!!!! Eye Candy Galore tonight!!!!

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Rory looks good in a suit...

He's the bad guy...he plays it so well. LOL

Can't wait to see more of him next week.

10. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I can't wait till he starts doing the bad guy action stuff because knowone else can seem to get the job done! Lol!

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

12. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I was able to watch 24 last night Yeah!!!!!

Still cute and I love it when he's a bad guy!!!

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
  14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the pics....
    I just can't get used to seeing him in a suit, but I will :drool:

15. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks for the video calleighspeedle, I'll have to remember to watch next week. I keep forgetting.

Love all of the pictures CSISDFlash!
    Rory looks awesome as always. I like him in a suit, it's very fancy, although it's a rather big difference from Speedle's more "casual" wardrobe.
    He looks like he's about to go out and kick some butt. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.