Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Your welcome I do like him in the suite, But I still miss my Scruff! Lol! I always liked that 3 day hangover look he had goin on! lol!

2. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Well,...hello fellow rory fanatics! It's been a while....a GOOD long while, but I decided , along with the new role for Rory, and missing him in all these great pics, that it was time to return.

So, yeah...he's yummy in a suit, and fun to watch with the new quirks( being stressed, who would've guessed :p ). And I for sure can't wait to see him in Public Ememy. CSISDFLASH is a God send, she's the one who hipped me to the trailer.

Nice to be back ladies!

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome back speedfanatic05! :D

And thanks a bunch for all those images, CSISDFlash. Although in the future, it would be appreciated that the majority are placed into links as it can slow some computers down with so many images. :)

He certainly was awesome last night! And he had more than 2 seconds of screentime which was terrific. I sort of expected him to look slightly older, being that it's been a while since he was on television but I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh and well-rested he looks. :) I've never been a fan of the suits, but I suppose that'll have to grow on me. ;)

And CSISDFlash, would you mind if I snagged a few of the images to create some icons? I'll definitely credit you.

Very excited to see Rory in the new promo! Thanks for the link, calleighspeedle! Hopefully he gets a little more than a few scenes here and there but now that he's back on television again and he's in more than 1 episode of something, I can hardly complain, right? :lol:

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Take all you want Speed/Cochrane thats what I posted them for! hopefully I will get some new ones next week! The way they have described his charator I fully exspect him to be there for a little while. I think he will end up at the White House a some point. I think he is suppose to end up a special adviser to the Presedent, so he will be moving more into an area where he will more likely be tring to kill the Presedent or try to kill Jack Bauer.

So hopefully will get that great Rory Cochrane Evil Villian that he loves to play. I'm sure wee will probably get one of those great dying scenes from him even though I hate to watch him Die again he dies die well! Lol!

5. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

A few hot pictures of Rory from Monday nights episode of 24.:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2009
  6. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

7. shortea

shortea Rookie

:pHot flashes, I am getting hot flashes, and this time
    I am enjoying them.:drool::drool::lol:

8. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

WOW. i missed it...again :( my damn dvr didn't record it. i set the wrong time.
    but wow those pics are awesome! thanks for sharing!!

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Just to let everybody know, It you live in the US and you miss 24 or any of the CSIs you can go to Hulu.com and get the full Ep..

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Has anyone noticed that "The Company" is on BBC2 on Thursday nights in the UK?. Even though I have it on DVD, I still watch it on tv.

More Rory on 24 tomorrow night!!!! I can't wait!!

11. shortea

shortea Rookie

I glad he on 24, but I which they would have him
    on longer then 10 minutes.
    I happy to see him, but I want more time with him.

Also does anyone know where we fans
    can chat alive to one another about him?

It would be nice to chat with you guys as we
    watch him.

C-ya

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I noticed Rory wasn't in 24 a lot in last weeks episode. Fingers crossed this week, he'll be in it a little more.

13. shortea

shortea Rookie

Me too Callie!!
    Hopefully he will be on longer then ten minutes. I rather watch him then Jack anyday.
    I know that Jack is the star of the show, but I rather watch
    greg aka Rory instead.

So much yummier to see.
    At least I think so.

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I wish they would give him something else to do besides being a phone jocky the whole time hes on their and lookin scared of John voyt. I want to see him fight Jack even if he gets killed! Something about two hot men duken it out! Lol! Besides I need some hot video footage and screen caps for my collection! lol!

Just Come back to invite you Speed Freaks to our little Party we have on Yahoo Messanger in the Confrence room everynight Come join us we have a blast talking about Speed, Speed/Cochrane is there and we talk about her Road Trip series! We also watch any Csi Miami shows New or old while chatting and we just have an all around good time. So come out and play with us! Sometimes we are here all night long so jump on in!

To find us tonight serch my Yahoo ID SDFlash1 and lets me know you want to com in and we will pull you into the room! Come make some new friends!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  15. SpeedleFreak

SpeedleFreak Victim

I keep missing 24! It's bugging the crap out of me :(
    Good thing I can download them. I have a question for those of you that have seen the episodes... I never followed 24 and I've never watched it. Is it like Lost, where I'm not going to have any idea what's going on? Because I hate that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.