Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ash09

ash09 Dead on Arrival

This ep looks really good! And yay for Kelly Rowan! I missed her from "The OC". :)

This plotline reminds me of "Miami Confidential" when they found out that Mike Ferelon's (sp?) informant was pregnant with her brother's baby... luckily we found out they were only step-siblings, but still...:wtf:

Can't wait!:bolian:

2. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well...depends on the book:devil:...
    or she might just make fun of Ryan with that comment,because i can really imagine his face when she says that :guffaw:

3. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i know that this is kinda random, but does anybody know anything about the season finale. i know that it's not going to be for a while, but i know that CSI NY has some information on their season finale, so i was just wondering if anybody knew anything about it.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think the only thing we've gotten on Miami's season finale is that something happens that will change everyone's lives forever. Or something to that effect.

5. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I hope they don't kill anyone off... i like the team right now, I'd hate to see someone go.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well it definately looks like for the first time in a long time that we will be getting an entire month of NEW eps... Here are the press releases for eps 719 and 720...

7. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

7.19 & 7.20 both sounds very action packed... I'm guessing it's leading up to a GREAT season finally..

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Dangit, why couldn't they put Valera in 720? :(

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

And double dangit, why do the David Lee Smith fans have to wait so long till ep 7.21? I figure we won't get to see it for 6 weeks cause of course there will be repeats before it airs. :klingon: delkolover, did you say that Corey is the writer of that ep, Chip/Tuck?

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Corey wrote ep 722 "Dead on Arrival"

The month of March is all new eps....April 6th will definately be a no ep week b/c NCAA men's basketball will on for the final four...after doing the math a few times...we should only get 1 repeat after that....I could be wrong but if the season is set to end May 18th like Corey told me it was speculatively supposed to...then we should only have one more repeat thrown in...not counting April 6th which doesn't even have an ep that night.

So we shouldn't have to wait 6 weeks to see Stetler in ep 721 "Chip/Tuck" ;)

And I tried, unsuccessfully to get Corey to tell me if the season finale this year would be a cliff hanger like last year.....but he wouldn't tell me anything :(

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:lol: That doesn't surprise me. But I have a feeling it will be a MAJOR cliffhanger.

delkolover, do you know who did write Chip/Tuck? I'm curious; I have my certain favorite writers.

Thanks for the info about the repeats, and about Corey being the writer of Dead on Arrival. I'll have to go look and see what that one is supposed to be about.

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for trying delkolover.I almost hope it isn't a cliff hanger,at least not a huge one.Even though I was certain what happened last year,it was still hard waiting all summer,and I got into disagreements with people(the one's that thought H was dead and Ryan did it).I do wonder what is going to happen to change everyone's lives forever. I actually think whatever occurs that is so life changing starts several episodes before and the finale brings every thing together,if that makes sense.

13. anamarya

anamarya Witness

Well,the 2 episodes sound actually very interesting.

Delkolover thanks for the info.is natural that he wouldn't divulge anything.
    i see it like this..we have 2 options
    one : a major cliffhanger
    two: a resolution of everything in the season, including the russian mob thing

14. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi all you CSI miami fans

As english is not my native tongue plesase excuse any mistakes.

Well here is my take on season finale:

The 2 worst case senarios as a fan

1. They are preping us for a "Fox Mulder" deal. Main carater disapears for the longest time - returns in last episode to provide feel good moment.

2. Stetler being captain of the lab for x period of time. Tempting Boa Vista with something - her strungling not take the bait. The old "hate Ryan" and his mistake storyline revived making Ryan ???(take pills). E/C relationship on hold so they can keep their jobs. Horatio sidelined powerless in proctecting his team. And you know the rest.

(Well ...they could put Ylena(?) in the drivers seat on Stetlers demand)

But I need to ask you this ....

Is the fanbase ready to accpet turmoil now? When we started tuning into "Miami" we went for the actionpackmurdermistery that is "Miami". We started indentyfing with caracters and enjoy development of storyline. Buiness as ususal. But the world has changed - our everday life has changed. Today people worry " will I have a job? - house - car? Wil I ....?
    And there by our need for entertainment changed .... We look for hope and crave feel - good moments. Turmoil movies such as "Gone with the wind" was not made during any of the great wars but in between. By the way we did´not accpet the ending anyways and have the another ending years later in Scarlettmovie n.2

The show MUST NEVER loose track of it´s main purpose actionpackedmurdermistery. My boyfriend would leave the room and never wach again if they put in more "Bold and Beautifull" elements in the show.
    But the psychology of everydaylife has changed. And there by the fans.

I read somewhere in the forums that the lovestoryepisodes worked and pulled in ratings just as good as the Haratiomurderepisode. (Bare in mind we are stilling dwildling in season 6 in Europe). So...

I hope they keep the feel good moments. Just a 2 minute round up.Let us see Horatio on a date getting interupted by a mobil. Who knew Batman Caine had a life af his own? Why not let the sweet caring side af Jonathan T ( as seen in the bonus feature on DVD) by adopted by Ryan Wolfe. Doesn`t the guy go out with friends and have a drink once in a while. The whole family angel meant a great deal to Boavista when her sister got kidnapped. Does she go home for thanksgiving or birthdays. Let Eric and Calliegh get interupted on sofa by the pizzaguy.Let the girlfrieds and housewifes of the world remember what is was like kissing in the moonlight.

So are we (the fans) ready for turmoil or will too much turmoil end CSI Miami?

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

There are a few small promo pics from episode 7.20,Wolfe in Sheeps Clothing ,in the Get Your CSI Miami Pics Here.Thanks to FallenForFlack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.