Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks once again delkolover!

YAY Valera AND Travers! :)

And yay for a Ryan/Valera scene! :)

It actually sounds like a pretty good episode. I'm intrigued.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is it just me, or is that like the coolest name ever? Martini as a last name? Wow... wonder if he's a party guy. :lol: And any time I heard the name Giles, I can't help but think of Giles on BTVS. :lol:

Haha! Does she sound like Dr. Temperance Brennan (Bones) to anyone else? That's funny to me for some reason. Valera would probably get pop culture references better than Brennan though. :lol:

Thanks for the info.

And Miami got beat in the ratings by Bachelor? Ugh... why is that show even still on? I can't stand those kinds of shows personally. I only like the ones where they sing and stuff... or sometimes ones with celebs on them if there are any that I like. :lol:

3. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

wow, this 7x22 seems a lot like the bachelor with the season that ended last night. Jason was the bachelor, and chose the girl and proposed. the only difference seems to be that nobody died in real life. seems like a good episode. looks like, miami is getting a glimps of reality.

4. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I have honestly never seen the Bachelor so I didn't get the reference. Like Valera, I, too prefer a good book to "reality" tv. Okay, okay, I'm a cable trutv junkie. But that's real stuff happening to real people, not some silly game show thinly veiled as reality.

5. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Wow this sounds like a fun episode. I'm glad we're getting a Valera/Ryan scene, I missed good interaction between those two (yeah I used to ship them). I'm a little surprised that Max isn't into reality tv, so I guess I read her wrong :lol:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This sounds like a good episode.Like everyone else,I'm happy for a Ryan/Valera scene,as well as a Micheal Travers scene.That opening scene sounds great!

7. KylesAngel

KylesAngel Victim

The episode sounds good, I wonder if they are basing it off of Jason the bachelor? I guess someone over at TBTP is a fan of the bachelor. I'm glad Valera is in this eppy I have not seen her in a while.

8. anamarya

anamarya Witness

Thanks again Delkolover....

the episode sounds interesting. the Ryan/Valera interaction is always nice to see and the "english man" is back.... yay

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the info delkolover! :thumbsup:

I guess I can see Valera into the trashy romance novels over "reality" tv anyday.

WOO HOO! Travers is back :drool: , I wonder if we will get to see him & Valera interact...wouldn't it be funny if he were the one to know all about the show :guffaw:

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay Valera and Travers in the same episode!! Is it too much to ask to get a scene with the two of them? I'm so curious as to how they would interact.

Valera prefers reading to reality TV? Hmm I would've thought the opposite was true. Guess I've been reading too much fanfic...:lol:

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Haha, my thoughts exactly.

12. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Sounds gross and interesting at the same time.. but i guess that kind of stuff happens in real life.

13. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

The reality show one sounds pretty interesting. I like how they are spoofing those reality shows like "The Bachelor" and "Flavor of Love" and all those. Should make for some interesting comments from Frank. :lol:

The other story, sounds interesting too, if a bit gross. But I suppose it really can happen. :cardie:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

my sis lives in Britain and she says there was a case in a small town that 2 people met, fell in love, lived together, were about to get married but found out during the blood work that they were 1/2 siblings-both were from the same sperm donor of a bank. Horrible situation...as for this show, I think the kids KNEW they might be sibs they might deny it but really she shows him a pic of 'daddy' and he didn't go "oh, wait, that's MY dad, too/????" yeah right-teenagers aren't that stupid...

15. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Yikes, I would hate to find out like that...

I like to think that every CSI epi is based on a true story in some way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.