Your Favorite CSI Line From any 3 Shows

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Speedle03, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I had to do an advanced search using the keyword Grade (searching in titles only) and my username Carolyn3843 to find this but I found it. I couldn't remember what season 5 CSI: NY episode this was from is why I had to do that advanced search. Now I know why I couldn't remember which episode it's from, it was an episode I gave a D-...The Box.

Here's my favorite lines from my favorite scene in an otherwise forgettable episode. By the way, the following is a copy and paste of part of a post of mine in the Grade 'The Box' thread.

Mac and Flack were in the interrogation room with that big black guy named Reggie and Reggie banged his own head on the table then threatened to tell the DA that Mac and Flack beat him to get a confession. I loved how Mac called Reggie's bluff.

Mac: Now it's my turn to play the teacher. Today's lesson: Conservation of energy and the first law of thermodynamics. Now pay attention here. It states that energy can be transferred, but it can't be created or destroyed.
    Reggie: What does this have to do with anything, bro?
    Mac: Well, it means you just bought yourself some pain for no reason, because if I or Detective Flack grabbed your head and slammed it into the table like you just said, there would be a transfer of energy to the back of your head and a bruise would form in the shape of a hand.
    Flack: True that.
    Mac: So, Reggie, you just gave yourself a beat down for nothing. We'll talk again.
    (Mac chuckles as he gets up out of his seat) :guffaw:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  2. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The Box was not that bad.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Discussion about a specific episode is best kept to the thread for that episode (or, of course, other relevant discussion threads). Let's stick to just the quotes in here. ;) I do like that one, though. "True that" indeed. :p

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I thought those lines in my last post ^^up there^^ were from Enough. They weren't. Instead they were from The Box. But luckily my search for them led me to these first. Here is the funniest scene in Enough.

[Mac picks up and looks at an asthma inhaler.]
    [Flack comes in to the room.]
    Flack: You know, 4 out of 5 doctors surveyed actually recommend smoking a Doobie while having an asthma attack.
    Mac: You got a name?
    Flack: The apartment belongs to a Michael Jones. This, however, is not Michael Jones. The neighbors know him only as Scooby.
    Mac: Scooby?
    Hawkes: Dooby-Doo.
    [Flack snickers.]
    Mac: So where is Michael Jones?
    Flack: Probably up at the haunted house pulling the mask off of Old Man Withers.
    [Mac smirks.]
    Flack: I'll track him down.

:devil: :rommie::guffaw::lol: :devil:

^^There you have it...the funniest scene in Enough.^^

5. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

After reading this I just had to go to YT and check it out.
    It's a cute scene.

6. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Trippisms: "Do I have stupid written across my bald head?" and "Are you stuck on stupid?"

7. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

Reading this thread has reminded me of way too many funny quotes that I had completely forgotten about.

One of my favourites though, from CSI: Miami season 4, "Nailed", during an interrogation of the ex-husband.

Suspect: So I'm human.
    Horatio: Yes, it's a shame there's not a swab that can confirm that.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw:That reminds me of the ep a couple of weeks ago when Ryan and Horatio were after that suspect and Ryan grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back. The suspect said he was breaking his arm and Horatio said: "You've got another one." :guffaw:

Lots of great quotes in this week's NY ep.

Flack asks Stella if she got a description of the bird (who dropped the eyeball in her coffee) and Stella replied: "It was black, it had a beak... oh and it flew with a limp." :guffaw:

Mac: And here I thought the only vultures were in Wall Street.

Danny and Mac find a tube of ointment (that helps with intimacy- let's just say that and leave it at that lol). Danny looks at Mac and says, "Tell you what... I'm two months away from fatherhood. I don't need it. Why don't you take it?" :lol:

Adam says something about being the low man on the totem pole and what all they have to do. Danny asks what that makes him and Adam says "Low man on totem pole's friend." :D

Sid: To the batcave, Robin. :lol:

Danny to Sheldon: I do love you, Doc, but sometimes I wanna smack you. :lol:

Adam sees the video of the dude with the spikes in his head and says that's not their current suspect and then says "I'm not even sure it's human." ROTFL.

Flack: Sorry folks, had some cleaning up to do. (After arresting a man in a restauraunt's kitchen).

Vegas this week had some funny stuff too (but I somehow missed some stuff and will have to watch again later lol):

Wendy to the cat: No, no, Gareth, don't eat the evidence! :lol:

Ray: And I thought dogs would eat anything.

Brass (to a suspect who used environment safe laundry detergent): This is how I clean up the planet. (arrests her)

Vartann to Wendy about suspect: Is he hitting on you?
    Wendy: Yeah, but not very well. :lol:

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

This is a quote of part of my post in the [Episode 7x16 - 'Sink or Swim' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***] thread.

"I figure he's feeling the same way about you, Eric." <---That is my new favorite Horatio line.:guffaw:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  10. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

There are alot of lines that I really like but this one, from CSI: Miami's latest episode, "Sink or Swim" has got to be my favorite from the show this season so far.

"My house is the safest house in Miami. You know how many guns I have?" ~ Calleigh. :guffaw:

And many from Flack over on CSI: New York

[Don is flirting with some technicians]

Stella: Impressing your fans with your battle wounds?
    Flack: They were concerned about my recovery. I was just putting them at ease. ("People With Money", episode 3.1)

[to a repeat offender] "You don't call, you don't write. I'm beginning to think you're seeing other detectives!" :guffaw: ("Fare Game", episode 2.15)

"Why don't we start with public ugly, then we'll move on to murder." :lol: ("No Good Deed", episode 5.16)

[knocks on a man's door. A man opens it, standing in his underwear, drunk] Flack: "Okay... nevermind, you just carry on with your thing..." ("Bad Beat", episode 2.8)

"Deodorizers? The guy smelled like ass." :guffaw:("Tri-Borough", episode 1.11)

I could probably go on but I think that's enough for now. ;)

11. GregNickRyanFan

My fave Don one is probably when he said about that port-a-potty that sanitates itself "basically if a port-a-potty and a dishwasher ever were to mix it up, this thing would be their offspring". :lol:

12. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

I love that! Only Flack. :guffaw:

And yet another great Flack line:

"Gotta wear a mask to a bank robbery. It's a rule." (from "Rain" episode 1.7)

13. symbeline

symbeline Witness

My top 3 are of course H's one-lines (he's the best!):

1) "We.Never.Close"
    2) "Mala Noche justice, meet Miami justice"
    3) "Drive-by Miami style"

LOL

I can't stop laughing with these 3. They are soo cheesy and ridiculous and H's face is priceless :guffaw:

Also the 'absorb' line from Greg (I miss the old Greg, he was so cute and so charming) and the 'humming bird' from Calleigh (the whole scene was hilarious) are top in my list.

On a more serious note, I love the exchange between Sara and Nick in 'Gum Drops', when they're talking about the missing little girl. That conversation made me regain part of the faith in the show:

Sara: You think she's alive.
    Nick: You don't?

[...]

Sara: I hope you're right. But everything in our experience tells us they're dead, all four of them.
    Nick: Doesn't mean we just give up.
    Sara: No one's giving up. It's just that... you're acting like you're going to rescue a person, not recover a body. And on this job... that's just not usually the case.
    Nick: I was rescued.
    Sara: It was not your day to die. When it's your day, it's your day, you know?
    Nick: I don't think it was Cassie's day.

I just loved the look on Nick's face when he said 'I was rescued'

14. GregNickRyanFan

Flack last night telling camera guy they've got enough crime shows. :lol: I think Grissom said that once too.

Sid: I don't have anymore synonyms for strange. :lol: Funny that he said this after listing about ten of them. :lol:

15. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

Eric - "Hey, I've got my glass slipper. Now where is my Cinderella?"

Alex - "Cremated yesterday."