Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thanks for the link. I think CSI Miami already had a case where there was a man who had two wives... Anyway, this looks like it's gonna be interesting episode.

2. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

^ That does sound familiar....but it seems like this will focus around the 'siblings' who are in love....is my guess. They will probably figure out that they aren't really siblings since one wife cheated...again...my guess.

3. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well, that sounds like something that would happen in a soap.... but you are probably right.... they'll probably discover that they are not really siblings or nothing happend and that actually their love is more fraternal.... still a guess....
    anyway the ideea of 2 wifes is not new, every show with some time under the belt had at least an episode focussed on that issue

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, I'm not especially looking forward to next week's episode. That kind of stuff is so disturbing to me...

5. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Uhm, I really don't mean to be negative, but Ms. Donohue has a reputation for exaggerating and saying what best fits the moment when it comes to this show. Not everything she says is always factual.

I'm almost postive there was a script written the first or second season that was never filmed where Calleigh is hurt and the relationship angle is Horatio.

So I think it took them a while to figure out what they wanted to do and I think Ms. Donohue is re-writing history by telling everyone that Calleigh and Eric were planned from the beginning. But it doesnt' matter now. The relationship is canon now, so movin' on.

I would love to see Eva get some more stories. And just once I'd love to see Frank get a decent storyline.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Actually this is isn't the first time this is mentioned. Adam mentioned in an interview years ago that the writers played around with the idea back in season two, but decided not to go ahead with it, probably because of the reasons Donahue mentioned in this interview. Either way, like you said, it's done now ;).

Next week's episode is kind of disturbing... It does has me intrigued though.

Wasn't it Vegas? It does sound familiar, you're right.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That brother/sister in love thing actually happened in real life. The people were older though, but they didn't know they were half sibs until after they fell in love. But, even though they found out they were sibs, they still were gonna stay in a romantic relationship (ewwww). :lol: I can't remember which one, but it was on some talk show a few years ago. :lol:

8. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I remember something like that in House MD, the boy father don't want him date girl, cuz he know that she is his daughter. I remember that this girl almost die :(

I hope this story ends good, maybe they found out that on of moms cheating her husband :)

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I remember that happening also.I had the same ewww reaction.
    I'm sure they won't turn out to be true sibs on Miami.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the promo.

Here we have something for 7x22 - Dead on Arrival ;)

STORY LINE
    Reality TV turns all too real when Horatio investigates the case of HAYLEY BROOKS, a contestant who almost wins the man of her dreams in the final episode of "The Marrying Kind," only to learn that there's an unscheduled elimination round -- called Murder One...

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oooh, that one sounds interesting. Kind of a generic ep title though (in terms of how the ep titles so far have been other than "flight risk" which the original title "slayover" sounded better). Thanks for the info, Florry. :)

12. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think the sibs will find out they're not really half related after all since the girl is probably pregnant since the usual teenagers having sex s/l angle-they're young and forgot to use protection? But can't wait to see Cal or nat's reaction to just the thought-major ewww factor. And big wonder if H will think about his own teenager son and what would he do if he found out he had another child and it was a girl Kyle was dating-H would freak out finally...wonder what the secondary s/l will be about?any news if Stetler involved so maybe it's what the team's been up to maybe???

13. anamarya

anamarya Witness

OHHH...ya... the ewww or "bleah" (is one of my favorite alltime international words) factor is going to be big....

H thinking about his own teenager is a good angle and i do hope that they'll use it...

but still...i do hope that they'll find out that they are nor related or that they didn't got to the point of intimacy....the bleah part was adressed in Private Practice this year....and i do thing is enough for one season

overall seems to be an interesting episode

14. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Thanks for the synopsis!

Ha, I love how Miami does spoofs of other shows, like To Catch A Predator and I guess this one is like The Bachelor. Or Flavor of Love, we'll just see how it turns out. :lol:

I'm sure they've done other ones like that, but I'm not sure.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah well Corey did say he was going for the "lighter" side of things with this ep b/c of the "dark" ongoing storyline of the season...so doing a sort of "spoof" on the popular (and ironically the show that beat them in the ratings last night) The Bachelor is definately, imo, on the lighter side of things :lol:

Speaking of Corey's ep.....722 "Dead on Arrival"

The episode opens up with the "final rose" ceramony so to speak as two limos pull up outside a beautiful mansion. Inside each are the final two female contestants of the show, "The Marrying Kind"....Kaitlin Shaw, the bad girl with a past and Haley Brooks, the sweet girl from next door. As Jason, the bachelor, approaches the first limo he holds out an engagement and a rose....he opens the door to Kaitlin's limo first and it seems like he is going to choose her but he doesn't.... he then moves to Haley's limo but when opens the door no one comes out....as he looks in he sees Haley's dead body. She has been stabbed to death and it is possible that the "confession cam" inside the limo has caught everything...or so the team thinks.

The camera caught Haley's last confession but then seemingly the feed goes to black...some inferred with the wireless signal to the camera....leaving the killer ample time to do the deed. The limo driver claims to know nothing as the privacy wall between them was up, but of course the team isn't buying it...however evidence collected soon clears him.

Among the other suspects are Jason, the bachelor, Kaitlin, the scorned contestant, Giles Martini the commentator and owner of the show and Monica Duncan, a former contestant her who had a "staged" fight with Haley and had a past with Jason.

Michael Travers and Valera are both in the ep....since everyone is talking about the show, Ryan makes the off hand comment to Valera about the contestants and she claims to know nothing about the show. Seeing how shocked Ryan is, she says she prefers the smell of a good book to regular tv.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.