Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

okay i was just looking through the pictures for tonights episode again and thought about something.. the picture with eric and horatio at the detention center (well there are like 3 of them) there is one where eric is kinda laughing or smirking? is there any chance that horatio was asking abuot what was going on and calleigh got brought into the conversation.. i could be completely wrong but do you guys think he will actually say something about them tonight?

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

My sister texted me this morning with: "Happy Eric and Calleigh Day" She's not as obssesed with miami as me but loves EC. So to all of you hiphuggers:

Happy Eric and Calleigh Day!!!! :lol:

There are so many pics to chose from now :lol:!! I was going to put one of the big moment but a lot of you guys beat me to it. Still, after tonight we'll have a lot more to chose from for sure. I absoloutely LOVE Marija's!!!!! It's awesome :cool:!!!!

It is them :cool: From the USA Today interview delkolover posted. It's a few pages back :thumbsup:.

Corey just rocks, doesn't he?

I love that we'll be getting lighter moments. The show really does need them and coming from Adam and Emily it for sure will be great.

Count me in for Donahue's gift! :thumbsup: Especially after basically saying that it's been seven years in the making.

3. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

I am just too excited. And reading what you guys wrote is making me more excited. Less than 9 hours to go! Yippee.
    Today really is magical. First I wake up half an hour before my alarm (that wasn't the magical part) and someone calls me telling me no school is open. I look outside and its 8 inches of snow. NYC hasn't had a snow day in 5 years, according to the Mayor.
    Then I'm trying to get back to sleep but I'm too excited. Now CSI Miami is on and this is just keeping me on the edge of my seat knowing that Eric and Calleigh are finally getting together tonight.

Happy Monday People!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Wow you guys got 8 inches in NYC? We have 11 inches here and counting on Long Island!!! :eek:

I am soo excited....been waiting 7 years for this and right now time is at a bit of a slow crawl!! :lol: Typical right? I'm the 9:30 to 10pm half hour block will drag on and on....ya know just b/c it can!!

8 1/2 hrs to go :D

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Holy fricken crap, you two... you're getting multiple inches of snow, and the high in my area is gonna be 90 DEGREES today.

WOW.

I haven't been waiting quite as long as you. I only got into the show about 2-3 years ago. I've yet to see all the episodes, and have only seen about half of the ones in which Speedle was still alive. But for as long as I've watched, I HAVE noticed that Eric and Calleigh seemed to have a "thing". Even during EDeN and Cal/Jake, I thought "nah, this isn't gonna be the long-haul relationship, Eric and Calleigh are meant for each other".

*sighs happily*

I just hope TPTB give them some decent drama while keeping them together as long as possible. Or forever. *crosses fingers*

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

WOW! You guys got a lot of snow. We got lake effect snow in Chicago, and the suburbs only got a trace amount. Unfortunately for me, I am still at work, anxiously counting down the hours until CSI: Miami comes on tonight. :scream:

I haven't been waiting quite seven years for this moment since I just started watching a couple of years ago, but even then the suspense was killing me. :eek:

Hopefully no one will call and bother me tonight, maybe I should disconnect the phone when I get home :lol:

You know I thought about that too, I wonder what the grin on Eric's face is for when he is talking to Horatio. Horatio has got to know what is going on with him & Calleigh, he's super H, he knows all. I really do wonder if Eric is looking at Calleigh when he is on the elevator if he is just looking back at everyone in the lab stare at him as he is being taken away. I hope that they show us Calleigh's reaction when she hears that he has been taken by INS.

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I've seen real snow maybe half a dozen times in my life. I live in a hot hot hot climate so snow is pretty foreign to me. That's OK, though, because I haaaaaaate the cold.

I'll be counting down too, only I'll be doing it in class as I miss the show. Yep. It's gonna be recorded. I've been saying that I'll have to watch it tomorrow because watching it after I get home from school and after I get my kid into bed would mean staying up too late.... but SCREW THAT, I've decided that I can forgo sleep for my CSI Miami/Hiphugger joy.

I think Calleigh's reaction will either be very quiet, tight-lipped and stone-faced, or she'll transform into a holy terror in heals. I think I'd go with the latter if my boyfriend was just tossed into the clink.

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

90 degrees :eek: I WISH!! I'm suprised it isn't -90 out there!!! :lol:

Oh yeah....DON'T. MESS. WITH. CALLEIGH. or her boyfriend :lol: I pitty anyone who gets in her way tonight! :devil: I'm sure when she finds out she will be shocked and then bad ass Calleigh will kick in and she will be a woman on a mission!

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner" ;)

Cookies for anyone who can remember what movie that is from ;)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

oohhh me, me delkolover... Dirty Dancing!!!!! :lol:

Yeah pissed Calleigh!! I love pissed Calleigh! I also would like to see her reaction to Eric taken away. The optimist in me is hoping we see it, but the realistic in me is saying we'll just see her arriving or sitting at the detention center.

10. iloveEC

iloveEC Victim

Wow just as I was going to post, the promo comes on. I love life right now. Everyone is telling me to calm down and go outside or something. But I can't. Although I do want to go sledding...no one wants to go with me.
    I kinda hope this storm keeps on going into tomorrow. I can definitely stand another snow day. Besides I'm going to be too distracted to listen in class.

Now I've got fanfiction to read up on while I wait...8 more hours! :thumbsup:

11. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Okay, I have about an inch or so of snow. I live in Chicago, too and I'm off today for Casimir Pulaski Day. (Polish American Revolutionary War hero and Chicago has the highest Polish population outside Warsaw) It's a Chicago thing. So, I'm reading/writing fanfic and trying to figure out how to pass the time on my day off while waiting impatiently for tonight's episode. Reading the spoilers and seeing the video that was posted just ramped up the excitement that I was trying desperately to keep a lid on. I should know better than to come here on Mondays.....

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I record several shows on Monday nights, so I told my housemates today "if you're recording something, and you need to cancel one or more of my programs, cancel anything you want EXCEPT for CSI Miami. I can live without the other stuff, but DO NOT cancel CSI Miami. Seriously. I might flip out if you do".

Hey, it was a fair warning.

Does anyone think that Eric and Cal will have any kind of conversation (on screen) regarding the beginning of their relationship? I for one would like just a tiny little smidgen of a conversation on the topic of how they FINALLY decided they would "be together". Unless of course this is the episode in which they make that decision, but I doubt it. They've at least broached the subject before tonight's episode, I'm sure.

Or maybe a flashback! But then again, I might be dreaming way too big at this point. I should happily accept what I'm gonna get in this episode - a kiss. :adore:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Your so lucky ladyd10, I am working :scream: in Warrenville right now **waves**
    I remember when I was in school and we used to get Pulaski day off, they don't do that out here in the 'burbs anymore :(

Ginnna--
    It would be cool if we got at least a little insight as to when these two made it official, but I think we are asking too much. If you read the interviews (TVguide & USAtoday) Emily said that we are picking this up mid-relationship (or something like that) so I don't think that we are going to be shown anything. Although now that I am thinking more & more about the "next level" Calleigh taking Eric back to her place is huge. So maybe these two have been in a relationship for a while but haven't become intimate yet :devil:...just a thought. Although if it was me I would have jumped him a long time ago :lol:

14. scottylass

scottylass Dead on Arrival

If anyone is interested there is an interview with Emily at khmx.com-click on the podcast selection and it's the first one. I live in Houston but missed the interview this morning because I had to be in class but it is very cute and she sounds great.

Yeah! it's monday and I am so looking forward to tonight. I can't wait to see all the hiphugger goodness that we saw on the promo and also to see if there is any more. Hiphuggers of the world unite!!

15. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Hey scottylass, thanks for the heads-up on that interview. It was cute! Emily is very sweet and very... well, very tactful too. I don't think she ever said one harsh word about any of her coworkers or guest stars.

Plus I love the part where she said "You know, the other day I saw Adam with his shirt off and I was like 'wow, Adam, looking good!'".

Oh wait, uh, I need three good on-topic sentences.

Calleigh and Eric are totally cute together.
    Eric thinks Calleigh is his lobster (Friends reference!)
    Calleigh is going to raise hell for her main man when he's taken by INS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.