Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
A&E aired the Speedle death episode this evening. I'd never seen the entire thing.

I cried.

I miss him.

Aww, Happy Birthday Rory!!

Hmm... what are the chances that he'll actually read this? :lol: I've heard he's not much of a computer person.

New Rory photo's this way [Link edited out per the poster's request] well I say new, they are a couple of years old but they are unseen. They answer a few questions about the Rory bio aswell

Oh and btw Happy Birthday Rory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet I got the same Pics since I asked him to post some family Pics the other day when the Puma pic came out. I don't think your link is working or it could be my computer. no Rory is not on the computer that much. I'm going to send the messages off my pages to him hopefully he will read them.

If you left a B-wish to Rory I included it in my E-mail of the rest of his Birthday wishes on my pages and it was sent to his Gmail a long with the room links!

^ Have we found out anything difinitive about when he's going to be on 24? I saw a couple of earlier episodes of Miami this weekend, with Speed in them, and I would actually watch 24 to see him.

^ Have we found out anything difinitive about when he's going to be on 24? I saw a couple of earlier episodes of Miami this weekend, with Speed in them, and I would actually watch 24 to see him.

I don't think anyone knows yet. Maybe someone knows something new in the General TV area of the forum. I think I'll go take a look.

Welcome to the Speed and Rory love SpeedleFreak! Hope you're enjoying it here
Don't worry, it's never too late to celebrate Rory's birthday :D

I love all of the pictures too. I think the last one may be my favorite...
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back