Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I wan't to live in America now!! I have to wait to days and half ! But at least when I get back from school it will be CSI:MIAMI time! and hiphugger time! yay I'm so excited!

Wow they've been making out in the trailer since season 1!!! I knew it!! It was so funny when Adam said 'You told them that?' :D Emilly is so funny! Adam chewing gum! :lol: I loved they was that they were holding each other during the whole interview they have great chemistry! and well the kiss or kisses should I say ?where just awesome!

I can't wait to see all the Eric and of course E/C action! And wow he is going back to her place! woho! and he obviously goes more that once because of 7.20 maybe they are living together? but I think it's very soon but everything is posible in Miami. It's also nice to see Yelina even if she has been asigned to kill Eric! wich we know that will not happen(don't we? I hope not) Omg ! I'm just so excited!

Is it Monday yet? Tuesday for Europe? OMG! Such a long wait!!:scream:

2. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Love the interview, Adam and Emily are so cute together as always, they should do more of them! Adorable that they both separately commented that they think the other has nice lips. Gotta love the end when they're both huddled together like high school sweethearts, ha ha, agree, Calleigh would shoot him if it was a one night stand!

I'm glad this interview confirmed my hopes that Calleigh would initiate the kiss b/c it was high time she made the first move. I'm happy that they went with the "shut up and kiss me" route from her while he's in mid-sentence!
    I was very surprised (but estatically so!) they included the "let's take you back to my place" line in the extended promo. Like movie previews, I hope not all the juicy E/C bits are in the promo leaving us with a let down as we're anticipating with more than what they've shown in the promo.That would be cruel. While that line may be taken out of context and for ratings, and like someone else said, it might be really about him being homeless and her allowing him to stay with her, I am sticking to them having SEX!

With Cal initiating the kiss and the above line, I feel it shows how all of her previous hang ups and the proverbal brick wall she had around her come down now that her relationship with Eric is taking off. She has let her hair down and return to what I feel was the old Cal for S1/2 when she was bubbly, relaxed, and sunny (but still a CSI at core); at the same time, I agree that her recent personal events and Eric's troubles the last season or so has changed her in that it allowed Cal to bring out the yearning in her for happiness and joy in her life with Eric, that life is too short and there's nothing stopping her and Eric being in love.

Man, I can't stop watching the interview and extended promo, I need some serious help or counselling my fellow hiphuggers. I'm struggling to contain my excitement for this Monday (and I hate Mondays in general, only CSIM makes the MOnday pill easier to swallow)!

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok first I believe Emily said in the TV guid interview that they more or less pick this relationship up after it has already started so correct me if i'm wrong about that. I'm not refering to her All in comment. So that would account for her being relaxed around him.

The Extended promo was great. Can't wait to see what H. & yelena are going to do about the hit on Eric. Looks kinda like we may have another fake death comming, and looks like Eric gets to take a turn at hiding. They will probably hide him with Calleigh! Ha that would be too funny.

The interview behind the scenes was just so fuunny. Did anyone notice that one take when she grabs im behind the neck all of a sudden to pull him in for a kiss! It almost looked like she was in a hurry and would rip his head off his sholders! LoL!
    those two should really have there own comedy show together after Miami is over, they would be so funny.

Oh and She is so gonna slam him aginst the wall and serch him for......Wepons! Yeah! hes carring them deadly toung chucks on him, and I think that she will need to investigate further. LOL!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  4. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Those videos were awesome!! Did I hear right, Yelina was hired to kill Eric?? Didn't see that coming! Nor did I see Calleigh inviting Eric back to her place, OMG!! The episode just keeps getting more exciting.

I loved the interview with Adam and Emily. They are so cute. LOL at Adam chewing bubble gum.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, just a quick little post here. First off, I'd like to say that you guys have been doing great but there are a few things I need to bring up.

I removed the link to the interview from spoiler-tv because board rules do not permit linking from that site. Feel free to tell other posters where the interview is but please don't link to it.

Also, some of us are veering a wee bit off topic in regards to not discussing the ship and only talking about being excited about the episode next week. That is perfectly fine as long as you also contribute to the discussion.

There are a lot of new posters to this thread so I would like to welcome them all and direct them to the Shipper Central Rules located here since they are a bit different from the rest of the board.

Also I would like to thank Ginnna for her questions that are leading to some great discussions. :)

I think that's it and as I stated above, you guys are doing great.

thanks!

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Calleigh does seem very comfortable around Eric in that scene outside of the detention center. I mean, she just went right in for the kiss, and, after 7 years, why now would she choose to kiss him?:p Maybe they have been together for a while? Who knows. But, when she says, "Why don't I take you back to my place?" Eric has this look like of like "wha..." But then in the interview, they're both smiling as they walk away. Calleigh seems really comfortable, because after the kiss in the promo, she kind of just slides her hands from back around his neck instead of just unhooking them. Oh! Okay, as I am typing this, I think I know what happens!:lol: She makes the comment about brining him to her place, and that's where the interview comes in with him saying all that stuff about the trouble and the danger that is following, which she, ever so kindly, interupts with a kiss. :devil: Okay, I think I got it know, at least, I hope I do. :D

7. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

I would love to see that happening...wait, I can actually see that happening! They've been through so much together, I'm sure they definitely won't think it's awkward. Thus, making her not uncomfortable with that little gesture, after all, he's admit to lovin' her :)

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

:lol: What are you talking about?? I just posted smut like six hours ago (and contrary to popular belief, HipHuggers don't like smut after all :p ) so I'm happily done with EC smut for the year. :D :lol:

That interview is the most adorable video I've ever seen, aww. I've already watched it about a million times; it's just that cute. Adam and Emily have a natural chemistry that comes out in every one of their interactions, be it Adam and Emily in interviews, or Eric and Calleigh on screen. It's so perfect. And hehe, making out in the trailer since season one - I knew it! :lol: ;) Emily's so funny.

And I am so happy that it is Calleigh who initiates the kiss. :adore: I've been stuck on the fence for the past few seasons about who I wanted to initiate it - Eric, because that would just be sweet and adorable, or Calleigh, because I feel like it needs to be her that takes that step. And aww, Eric doesn't want to put her in danger, that's so Eric. :adore: I want one. :lol:

I keep pausing that extended promo at the point where Calleigh pulls away from him, where Eric's eyes open and he's looking at her like all his dreams have just come true...aww. :adore: How Calleigh doesn't just melt into his arms right then and there is beyond me, but I suppose that's for when she takes him back to her place... :devil: :D

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I have to say that the writers have been very kind to us. Here are a few things we've wanted and we are actually getting:

1. A KISS, yay! :thumbsup:

2. Calleigh INITIATING the kiss

3. It is a "shut up" kiss

4. Eric saying he doesn't want to put her in any danger. How many times did we said he should say that to her in 7.10 Deluca Motel? It's just the sweetest thing :adore:.

5. A second hiphuggin moment. :drool:

6. Plus we got an interview with Adam and Emily about the kiss. That's not the writers doing but still it was one of our wishes. I especially remember CalleighEric begging for one :). This interview was like the cherry on top, the icing in the cake...ah you get what I mean :D.

Plus we'll be getting some other stuff that we hadn't espicifically talked about but it's great. Like the snack and the marriage comment. So it's a nice time to be a hiphugger! :D

10. anamarya

anamarya Witness

yap,they are onluy 2 days to go.... YAY...
    back OT:
    you are actually right,it sounded more la\ike a statement, something like "move your... to my place so i can take care of you and no more bad guys to come after you" or something into those lines.
    well, these 2 actors should go in a reality-comedy show after this.... they're improvising and making strange jokes in most if the interviews that i saw....
    about the wall comment...i'm not so sure.... he has a decent number of kilos on her,so....

by the way...thanks Ginna for the questions and i have one of my own....

do you guys think that after this whole situation is settled they will stop with the whole drama involving our 2 characters? or they will continue to but them in danger every other couple of episodes?

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Oh, I like to think that there won't be anymore drama, involving them separately..(Eric getting shot, Calleigh ending up in the hospital) and I don't think they'll be in any danger or have anything major happening with them. I do, however, I think that if there is going to be drama it's going to be something pertaining to their relationship.

12. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

DEAR.GOD.
    Somebody hit me with a shovel.

Cutest thing I have ever seen! GAH. I really liked how forward Calleigh is and I am looking forward to seeing her in the episode. She's already opening a bit more, I love it! Although, I really don't think she's as stone-walled as some people think her to be, it's just hard to fit a lot of personality into a show that's focused on the crimes and the science.
    As for the interview. Emily has got to be the cutest person, when she says "Dude" or "Calleigh willl shoot you" and her accent is all pronounced I just giggle. And c'mon, the latter is why we love her so much, Of course!.. :)
    And I think it does look like two kisses in the interview/featurette cause one has her arms around his neck and the other one they're just resting on his chest *drools*..
    Or Adam saying how he wanted his breath to be "correct", or basically just everything he said in the first little bit. I could so tell that they cut out certain parts of questions that he was asked and it just made him seem so giddy about the kiss he was all smiley. It just made it seem like that they way they put it together, hyping it up and all, not that I mind lol...

Sorry if I am being repetitive but I just read through 10 pages of this thread and I might have missed a few comments ;).
    Oh, and a thanks to everyone for posting promo's and the interview links, I was panicking for a few pages thinking I wouldn't get to see them!

13. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

It does look like it's two kisses. I didn't think it at first, but after watching the interview for like three millions of times, I actually think there will be two of them.
    The first we see, is that they're standing very close, but they're not holding on to each other at all. The second time, Calleigh already has her hands resting on his chest(awwwhh, lucky girl) and Eric is really holding on to her. :p

Maybe that's just me, but it sure looks that way! :D I'm not dissapointed if we only get one though, we have been waiting so long that anything is good. And it does seem like a sloppy kiss! :drool:
    :lol:

Oh, and one more thing.

On YT, people have been discussing if they are actually dating in real life, that Adam actually is her 'dude'. There was a few people who belived that, me not so much. The way they are looking at each other in the interview is also pretty intense.

I don't think they are, but they have amazing chemistry. What do you think? :)

Don't know if I made any sense at all! :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
  14. delkosgirl88

delkosgirl88 Hit and Run

I love the Adam and Emily interview. I've watched it too many times to count. Those two are so cute together and their chemistry is amazing, imo. I loved Emily's comment "We've been making out in the trailer since season 1" And Adam's "wham, bam thank you mam" comment was also funny. I am very excited for Monday's episode.

How long do you guys think that Eric and Calleigh will be able to keep their relationship from their colleagues? I think they will try to stay on the DL for awhile, but I also think that someone will notice something. They are crime scene investigators after all so they are supposed to notice things that the rest of us might miss (personally, I'm so observant that I could walk into a brick wall before I notice it).

I wonder if the writers will have Stetler causing problems for Eric and Calleigh once their relationship is in the open. I would love to see Stetler try to cause problems only to have H tell him to back off his team.

Your thoughts guys?

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys, I cannot stress this enough: Please do NOT put spoilers in the spoiler title. Please use non-spoilerish phrases like the episode name, episode number, 'next week', 'next episode', etc. I've had to edit a lot of posts for having a spoiler in the title.

Please do not put KISS in the spoiler title again. This is where I have used 'for example'. If there are any posters OR lurkers who are spoiler free, using KISS just ruins it for them. There are usually a lot more lurkers than posters in the forums and there is no way of knowing if they are spoiler free or not.

thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.