Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I'm glad it's saturday already, cause this waiting is killing me:scream:.

I watched this interview for something like thousandth time and it really looks like two different kisses:eek:. One when he says to her that he doesn't want her to get hurt and she silences him by the kiss :drool:, her hands are at his neck. The other one looks a bit different, I mean her hands are on his chest, he's saying something to her and then she raises her hands and probably kisses him:). But I guess like someone said, maybe they just tried various shots or something like that;). Though I wouldn't mind seeing two or even more kisses.:lol:
    And yes the look on his face when she says that she wants him to go with her to her place is just adorable. I'm sure when she's saying it they know exactly what will happen there.:devil:

2. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

I repeated the promo again and again and again for more than 10x! and still I can't get over the last part :scream: i look crazy here at home with my siblings staring at me repeating the last part over and over again..it's like before it really ends I click the middle again where they were talking in the detention jail or something..:lol: hmmm.. there's gotta be someway to get monday here faster :eek:

aww..adam and emily are so cute!! chewing gum to make his breath better and making out in the trailer and that huge what came out :lol: emily's so funny..

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think you guys have pretty much summed up what I was going to say, so I'll be brief.

After watching this show episode by episode and going all the way back to season one, yes season ONE, I can definitely say that No I do not think it has been contrived. Their relationship based on friendship and trust has been building since the beggining and their romance has been clearly announced since season 5. Like delkolover pointed out we would be blind not to see that when Eric got shot something moved in Calleigh and since then she has been gravitating emotionally towards Eric. She got closer and closer to him until she just got to a point, IMO, were she just couldn't and didn't want to go back. I don't even think she was realising how emotionally involved she was getting with him until it was too late. Like Emily said in her interview "it snuck up on her".

I think that the fact that this romance has been done so differently plays on the fact that some people are against it cause maybe they just don't understand it. Throughout a lot of time we have been presented TV couples as getting together in a kind of shallow, simple approach. They see each other, they flirt and tease, kiss, and wham! they are in bed. From then on, the relationship "starts". It all moves so quickly. What I see in EC is the opposite. I see a couple who became friends first, who actually KNOW each other, who have been falling in love and not simply jumping into bed together. It's actually a ROMANCE.

Has in been overhyped? I have mixed feelings about this. First I'm inclined to say no. In season six we had EC scenes that lasted what? 1-2 min from the 40 min showed and which were scattered in every 2 or three episodes. Then in season seven we had EC in two from the first 11 episodes and the scene in Cheating Death (flower comment) was like 30 seconds long! That being said, we are in sweeps, the promo is about them, so yeah now there's a lot of hype. Plus we've had substantial scenes in the last episodes, but I do think it's because we are close to the climax of it all like someone mentioned.

Ooops I said this would be brief, sorry about that. I guess I just get passionate with EC :lol:.

So I think EC has been different, but a GOOD kind of different. I've always been proud about being a hiphugger, and now....HECK YEAH! :thumbsup: :lol:

4. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You must be a lip reader! :p

I tried several times to try to figure out what he was saying but I've never been any good at reading lips. Try as I might with what I thought his response might be. But looking at it with your thoughts....I agree. I think he is saying.. "What makes you think I would have said yes?"

5. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Why after extended promo I get sure, that it'll be not first night for them together?:luvlove: Just I'm?
    They're too comfortable together for first time! I don't believe, that even after Eric's detention and tremble for his, Calleigh would kiss and embrace him in a public place so easily.
    If it was first time, Calleigh would be some confused, but we see her unchained and making a lot of physical contacts with Eric's body.

OK. I wish to see as it looks in the episode b/c in promo and interview it doesn't look new for both.

6. bogglesthemind

bogglesthemind Dead on Arrival

After watching the interview again, I think you're absolutely right.

Calleigh says, "I was going to marry you but your father came through" and Eric replies, "What makes you think I would have said yes."

As for the number of kisses, I think it could go either way. I agree that the interview looks like it shows several takes of the same kiss. Mostly because although there's no sound, it looks like Eric is shaking his head the same way he did when he said "I don't want to put you in danger..." That said, it also seems like there's (hopefully) a moderate gap in time between when he approaches Calleigh and then after the kiss when she runs her hands down his chest and invites him back to her place. It would seem like there must be some good relationshipy conversation during that gap that leads to her kissing him. Thus, I think there's still the possibility for another kiss. :)
    As for the Adam and Emily parts of the interview, they are just too funny. I agree with what has been said before. As actors, they have great chemistry and play off each other very well...even off the cuff. I especially love their facial expressions!

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well, in my opinion that cannot be the first time....the 1st should have romance and unpredictability and you know....this is more like something from 2 persons that are into a relationship that is going steady (and i'm not thinking about the expression used to describe persons that are dating exclusivly but to the fact that their relationship seems to got in a "safe" place...i'm not making a lot of sense and i think that my words arefailing me....) anyway, yesit is toomuch touching and smiling and joking around to be a 1st. but i would (and i'm sure i'm not the only one ) like to see a glimpse of that 1st. like a hint on where, or when, or why then and not other time....

by the way...i know..i should get a life

8. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Not to get off topic, but how do i add a nice avatar of E/C like you guys have under your names? When I go in to edit my avatar, it won't let me add a picture. It just has the "Don't use avatar" section clicked and it wont budge so I could change it. Someone help! Thanks in advance

9. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Your avatar is like mine, delkolover.. only black and white.. very cute, though. lol.

I think I was the one who said it looks like there is just one kiss.

I am honestly not sure at all, though. I couldn't exactly read Erics lips in the interview with Adam & Emily when they showed the kiss the 2nd time. It just looked the same to me, apart from the fact that Calleigh's hands started out in a different place.

However, there might be more than one kiss. I hope so.:)

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

You need to be a member for two weeks and have 50 posts.

Back OT. I can't decide whether they've been together already or not. Yes, they are mighty famliar with each other but then maybe they just dont' want to loose any more time. After all that's happened and as long a they've waited... why wait any longer?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I don't think people who dont read spoilers read here anymore, cause all we're doing is hiding our words beneath the spoiler tag!:lol:

I luv the part where he's like I want it to be sloppy, the part where Emily and him pretend to kiss and she giggles and the ending part where she does that thing with her finger at her mouth. Those two are just so cute together!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
  12. tigerlove2002

tigerlove2002 Victim

Adam and Emily are so freaking cute together...but honestly who doesn't love Emily, her interviews are always hilarious.

So i re-watched the interview trying to decide if there's more than one kiss. It looks like that there is going to be 2 kisses between them come monday. One she reaches up and pulls him to her and then the other time her hands are on his chest.

But I was thinking the same thing as most of you that it is probably more than one take of the same scene...lets hope not though. The more kisses the better.

I just want Mar. 2 to be here like Now!!!!

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah I saw that :D

Yeah I really feel it is the same kiss just different angles but after watching and rewatching the interview like a 100 times...I am beginning to question my own conclusions :lol: I think I have officially watched it too many times!! :lol:

I don't one can decipher whether or not they have been together for a while before the kiss scene from just watching the interview and promo....I think in order to discern that we will have to see the whole ep ;) I get the feeling though that they have at least discussed something concerning them....b/c they do seem more comfortable with each other.

14. Cristina

Cristina Civilian

OMG! I think I'm going to have a heart attack!

Her invitation to her place is just soo sweet! And the look on his face... priceless! I don't know, maybe I have to check the promo again (for the millionth time today lol), but I think that was a first kiss look:adore: But, on the other hand, the way she started and finished the kiss makes me think that wasn't their first one, so I'm a little confused:lol:

These two are hilarious! I didn't understand the whole interview, but I did understand the make out think :lol:

About the kiss(es) my hiphugger heart tells me there're two kisses (maybe more lol) but my brain tells me those are just different takes of the same kiss (if that's true, it means they repeated the scene a lot of times :devil:)

This wait is killing me!! This is one of those times in which I wish I was American haha I have to wait until Thursday afternoon to watch it! T__T I have a lot of exams next week, but nothing will keep me from watching it!:lol:

15. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Yeah, I think we all definitely want to believe that there are two kisses. That would be so fantastic. Calleigh seems so 100% comfortable with Eric. It's amazing. And the fact that she asks him to her place.. :)... although it seemed more like a statement than a question. She said 'Why don't I take you back to my place?'.. but when she said it didn't sound so much as a question as it did like a request or a statement. Like, 'you're coming back to my place'. yeah. lol.

They might not have mentioned so much in the interview about the episode, but it showed us some of the spoilers that Delkolover gave us a while back. Like, Calleigh's whole comment about marrying Eric. I can't wait to see that.

I think this episode is going to surpass my expectations.. what, just two more days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.