"Kill Me If You Can" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 24, 2009.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

I actually liked this episode.Especially the first part was quite entertaining.The pairings were great becouse Ray and Wendy have chemistry as well as Nick and Riley and Cat is a great mentor to Greg.

2. deviousXdesign

deviousXdesign Civilian

Great to see Wendy got to play a bigger part! *wondering what has taken so long*

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I agree, it was great to see her in the field.

I love that the other Lab Rats are getting more screentime. I know Hodges got a lot and that was great, but seeing more of Mandy and Wendy is awesome.

4. ClarkF1

ClarkF1 Hit and Run

It was for me, what I like to call a "mind-wanderer".
    I started to focus on other things and not concentrate fully on the episode.

What annoyed me was you had the guy playing the three roles but when they had the two brothers on the screen at the same time they got another guy who looked nothing like him darkly lit so you couldn't see the difference.

I'm off to fake some Middle Eastern pottery and sell it on eBay. I just need to find a cheap supply of yoghurt.

5. maxandsam

maxandsam Civilian

More Wendy! More Wendy!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  6. maxandsam

maxandsam Civilian

I am a huge fan of Wendy. I hope they use her more, especially in the field with Langston!

7. NightWitch

NightWitch Hit and Run

:hugegrin: :lol:

There were some good one-liners in this ep - can't remember what they are now, but they're about all that made it worth watching.

8. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

The ratings were way down if I was reading the Nielson's correctly...10.1...last week they were 17.something...but they still beat Grey's who had 8.1.

9. NightWitch

NightWitch Hit and Run

Yeah, the show just hasn't been the same since Grissom and Sara left. :( I tried to be positive and give it a chance, but it's just not the same. :( I do like the character of Ray though and LF is definitely a fantastic actor, but it's just not the same. I want all my old favorites back.

Still a good show though and better than most of the other crap that's on tv. I think I'll still continue to watch it until the end, but it's not the same as it once was. *sigh* :(

ETA: And wooohooooooooo!!! I've got an avatar now! Yayness!!!!

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The beginning of this episode was thrilling, and I thought 'oh goody' the old CSI from days gone by. Dead girl, dead guy in car, dead guy in pool. BUT, as it progressed it became vague and blurry and a cheap comglomeration of the S/4 "Viva Las Vegas" meaning those different stories were clear and outlined, these cases all seemed blurred and crossed over into one another. I watched it twice just to get clarification on what the hell happend.:confused: It was great to see Wendy out in the field, good job girl, and her and Langston had a good rapport. Respect for one another. The kitty cute, the art dealer a con/snake Brass as always hilarious, Cath, whatever, she seems to be pushed into the background, but the turtle part was touching. "now he's a witness" Greg, where is he, meaning the old Greg is gone:( Super Dave with a bad back. Nick not coming on board till half way through the ep. he's always wonderful and a strong force. Mickey Ross aka John Scheinder, in his brief scene all he did was lie and cry, and Vartann wasn't buying any of it. Riley, I thought her comments were snippy and she's just plain boring, not an appealing CSI. Vega was great, I really like him. The whole who did it with the dead guy in the car and the girl who shot her self, and the brothers, one a con/snake and one just plain weird. The end when Brass heard the brothers story and goes "That's so sad" and him replying "It's true, I swear to god, even if it never happened":vulcan: LF is the star for sure and the only one that came across as viable in this episode. It's just a different CSI, now I can't think of anything else to describe it!

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Actually, the ratings were up some from last week(16.9 million) to 17.8 million viewers this week. But Grey's Anatomy was a repeat last nite, as was The Office.
    Grey's is also a repeat next week, I think, so that will help the Taylor Swift episode.

12. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

You're right, it's not the same. As far as I'm concerned, it's better. I can't really say I miss either one of them all that much. Well, maybe I miss Grissom's quirky one liners every now and then but that's about it.

The ratings were down for Grey's last night as well and I figure it's because everyone was watching American Idol.

AI is a ratings juggernaut.

13. cypress1946

cypress1946 Civilian

Vassey is doing such a great job developing the Wendy character. Wendy's solid on her work, but a little loopy at the same time. i hope Wendy gets out of the lab a lot more, and that we see more of her in the lab too! i hope Vassey is on the path to more frequent appearances!

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Desertwind, that wasn't Vega, that was Cavelier. Vega won't be on March 14, No Way Out. Last Night, it was Vartaan and Cavelier.

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I agree that it's not the same. I also think it's better. It has returned to the 'forensics' show that made it great to begin with. This 'new' graveshift has been shown to be much more of a 'team', which I think was made more solidified with the increased time for Wendy & Super Dave. Now, it's not just the CSI's as a 'team' - as we had for the first 8 seasons. This 'new' team, it seems, has evolved to include the entire night shift of CSIs, lab rats, cops and Doc/Super Dave. Think about it - we've heard more small tidbits about Brass' past in the past few episodes than we had in the entire previous eight seasons.

One thing I forgot to mention previously -
    I thought it was so sweet when Wendy was taking a DNA sample of Mickey Ross and Detective Vartann comes in and says "was he hitting on you?" in a protective kind of way. Awwwww! Wendy's reply was cute!