Episode 7x16 - 'Sink or Swim' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, March 02, 2009
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#716) "Sink Or Swim"

WHEN PIRATES TAKE OVER A LUXURY YACHT, DELKO'S FUTURE AS A CSI IS THREATENED JUST AS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH CALLEIGH MOVES TO THE NEXT LEVEL, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 2

Music Mogul Sean Combs ("A Raisin In the Sun") Returns as Defense Attorney Derek Powell, and Sophia Milos Returns as Yelina Salas

"Sink Or Swim" - When pirates take over a luxury yacht, Delko's future as a CSI is threatened just as his relationship with Calleigh moves to the next level, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke
    Kyle Harmon: Even Ellingson

RECURRING CAST:
    Derek Powell: Sean Combs
    Yelina Salas: Sofia Milos
    Paul Garland: Scott Klace
    Michael Travers: Christopher Redman

GUEST CAST:
    Alexander Sharova: Rade Sherbedgia
    Nadine Alcott: Ella Thomas
    Abby Dawson: Daneel Harris
    Ken Taber: Johnny Messner
    Gregor Kasparov: Mark Ivanir
    Jack Ladner: Michael Rodrick
    Judge Stets: Karen Austin
    Leonard: Ben Cain
    I.C.E. Agent: Francisco Vivana
    Yacht Guest #1: Allen Haff
    Yacht Guest #2: Jason Graham

WRITTEN BY: Marc Dube

DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill
    RATING: To Be Announced

Promo

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Haha, I saw on the news yesterday something about a luxury yacht being found in Miami. I didn't remember these spoilers, but as soon as I heard it I was like, man.....I bet Horatio is on the scene, sunglasses in hand. That just SOUNDS like something on CSI:Miami!!

Anyway, strange that it would happen so close to this episode.

We finally get to see Kyle and his little goofy self! YAY!

AND YELINAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

And the cute British lab tech guy! This episode will be great just because some of my favorites will be in it. :) :) :)

If Valera was in it I would fall out of my chair. But oh well. We can't all have what we want. :)

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I hope this episode isnt rushed and I hope everyone gets sufficient screen time, cause there's so much people coming back.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

This episode caused so much disturbance on this forum. I just hope most of the people will think it's at least okay. :) I think I'll enjoy it, though.

5. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Well besides the obvious I am looking forward to seeing the English lab tech guy:drool: And Kyle too, of course, and Yelina.......and...well really everybody:lol:
    Even though I am a HipHuggers shipper I still hope that it is not too E/C centered. I would hate for CSI:Miami to turn into Grey's Anatomy:)

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Haha, well unless someone has intimate relations with Speed's ghost, I don't think that's entirely possible. :lol:

Even though I am not a Diddy fan, I'm interested in seeing the boat scene. I have this feeling that he will need the CSIs help with an issue and if that's the case I think he will have some apologizing to do. :lol:

7. anamarya

anamarya Witness

yap,i do have to agree with that....and is definitely not enough tequila going around to become G's A :devil:

back on topic....i do hope that every body gets enough screen time... for the show's sake and for putting to rest the concerns of a lot of people.
    in this note...i'm happy that Michael is back (i wait for Valera too) and Yelina is always a nice addition to an episode...if i would have my way she would be with us on regular bassis.
    IDK what to say about the story....well, except that it sounds like MIAMI.....

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I for one am psyched for this episode for obvious reasons. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to see how everything is going to go down with Eric's "father" and him. There is something about seeing Eric angry that is very :drool:

I would love to see Diddy beg for forgiveness after the way he acted in the last episode too :lol:

Glad Yelina is back, I really do miss her on the show.

9. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Hang on...I thought Kyle wasn't coming back until the next episode, "Divorce Party"? I'll have to run over to the spoiler reference guide.

I'm so excited for a new episode. It's been three weeks! I said something of this effect to my friend and she was like, "It's just a tv show!" and I was like, "I know...I'm sad." :lol:

TV Guide gave Sean Combs a JEER for being on CSI Miami, but I personally thought he did all right. I'm excited to see more.

EDIT: I checked the reference guide. There was no mention of him in this episode. I know he's listed in the credits, but he's been listed before and not been in the ep. So...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

UGH, Kyle's back. Can't stand that character. *grumble* I better get used to him being around, though, given the spoilers for the rest of the season.

Woooooooo, Yelina's in this one! That character really needs to get back into the series on a regular basis. Seriously, CBS. Let Yelina stay!

Derek/Sean should basically be getting down on his knees and groveling in this episode. Then again, I don't want to be too cruel to him, despite how much of a tool he was in the last episode... he does suffer a loss in this episode.

Oh, and... British lab tech! WOO!! But no Valera that I can see... :(

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, I think Diddy's a good actor, but I wanted to smack the character when he messed with my Ryan. :D And the thing with Cal ticked me off too. If I had been her I would have smacked the fire out of him. :lol: He just annoyed me, but I guess that proves his acting ability if he can make me wanna jump through the screen and punch him. :lol:

I honestly don't mind Kyle in small doses. :lol:

I too am so glad Yelina's gonna be on. When are we gonna see Ray again?

And Michael is awesome. I wish Valera was on too though.

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw:
    Great line! Please, don't give TPTB any ideas.

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I just caught the extended promo a little while ago. Yelina was talking to Horatio about the hit on Eric. And more hiphugger stuff. I've posted it in the shipper thread.

I am glad that Michael is going to be in the episode, I love his accent. :drool:

I do wish that Valera was in the episode too...I can see her hitting on the new guy...or is that just wishful thinking...:lol:

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm a realistic pessimist( when dealing with the show),everyone won't get enough screen time, and it will be too E/C for this episode at least, but I would be thrilled to be wrong.
    I am happy to see both Micheal and Yelina and hope we get to see them more often.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think obviously we are going to get E/C but I don't think it will be as much as a lot of people seem to dismay about. We obvsiously get the scene when she visits him at the detention center but I think the majority of their content will be at the end of the episode. I don't think it will be in our face as much as everyone seems to fear.

They are promoting the hell out of the kiss scene but lets face it, on tv today SEX SELLS! And lets not forget this IS sweeps time!! :lol: