SC Questions, Announcements and Reminders

hi..i'm kinda new to this so is it just me or i can't view spoilers..like i can't seem to open the pop up spoiler box..is it because of my computer? :)

Hi ihsyap. Welcome to Shipper Central!

hmmm...It sounds like it's your computer since everybody should be able to click on the pop up box to open it up. The only thing you can't do right now is send and receive PMs.

Hi ihsyap. Welcome to Shipper Central!

hmmm...It sounds like it's your computer since everybody should be able to click on the pop up box to open it up. The only thing you can't do right now is send and receive PMs.

Thanks for the welcome :)
oh ok..Yeah I think so since I could read the spoilers from our school computer..I'm trying to get used to some stuff here and I hope I don't make anymore mistakes :lol: Thank You.

I can put it up there if you'd like. I just left it out because at the time, the problems in SC revolved around Miami and Vegas.

I can put it up there if you'd like. I just left it out because at the time, the problems in SC revolved around Miami and Vegas.

Thanks! That would be so much more convenient than having to search for the thread at the bottom of the heap. Haha, yeah, I'm such a lazy ass! :p

Is there a Horatio/Eric thread here anywhere? It seems to be the only Miami slash thread I can't find. I've been watching some s7 eps here in the UK lately and I can definitely see the possibility.:devil:

Back