SC Questions, Announcements and Reminders

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 23, 2007.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Welcome to Shipper Central :D

We hope the time you spend here is as enjoyable as possible. In order to help you, we've provided some simple guidelines to follow, which you can find here.

Just in case you have a question about Shipper Central that hasn't been answered here or by the board Rules , this thread is here to help. Please feel free to ask a question, and we'll do our best to answer it for you.

Confused? Want something clarified? In need of guidance? Looking for a thread and can't find? Your Mods are here to help.

This is also the place to look for any thread/forum reminders as well as any announcements for the forum.

Previous questions and answers can be found here .

I'll start off with the following:

Keep in mind that there is a thread located here that lists all of the ships there is a thread for as well as song threads. If you see that there's a thread that isn't listed, please post the name of it in the Questions thread.

Please remember that posting pictures in a thread should be limited to three at a time. If you have more you'd like to post, you can post them as links. Also, pictures should not be larger than 400x400.

I would also like to mention that the Thread Titles thread will be unpinned and linked to in the Shipper Central Rules Thread.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: Shipper Central Questions, Announcements and Reminders

Just a reminder guys, the Caption Game is up and running again. A poll will be posted later on tonight for voting.

Also, if anybody has any suggestions for any other games that you want or can by played shipper style, feel free to suggest them here.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

are we allowed to make threads for threesomes? like for example
    Eric/Ryan/Calleigh or Eric/Ryan/Horatio?

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Of course! There's threesomes, foursomes, and even a fivesome ship.

Go ahead since there's no threesome ships for Miami yet.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

A few things. I'll edit if I've forgotten something.

1. I've pinned the Quotes you want to hear thread at the top of the forum.

2. I've added a new thread for YouTube videos and will be updating the Shipper Central Rules regarding fan made videos from YouTube. The new thread will be pinned at the top of the forum. Also, depending on how popular this thread is, I may change it and have separate threads for Vegas, Miami, and NY.

3. I need some suggestions for the Caption Game. It appears that the caption game is mostly just Vegas pictures. Which is ok but I'd like to get everyone from all three shows involved, if there's interest. So, any ideas how we can do that? You can reply in this thread.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have a request from everybody. I know there are some pairings that aren't listed in the Ship Name List thread.

Could everyone check this thread to see if your ship is listed? If not, please post and tell me which pairing it is. Also, if the pairing has a nickname (ex. Mac/Stella = SMacked) and it is not on the list, please tell me what that is too.

Thanks!!

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I have a question:
    Why do birds suddenly appear / everytime you are near?

Oh wait, I should ask something abut this forum. This is what happens when you get a song stuck in your head. :p Okay, my actual question would have to be, are you mods ever going to bring back "featured ship of the week" (I think that's what it was called). Or have you decided to nix it after going through every ship on the ship list? :)
    BTW, what was the last featured ship anyway?

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm not sure if Featured Ship is coming back or not. We went through most of them and then stopped it for the summer. If there's enough interest, it can be brought back.

It was always rotated week by week with Vegas, Miami, NY, and crossover ships.

I have no idea who the last featured ship was unless I can find my list. It's around here somewhere. :p

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Thanks for the answer. I'll also try and look for it, since I have some time and all. :)

10. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

on the crime scene investigation page, they have a game called name that episode... say a line from and episode, people guess, etc.
    well, could we do something like name that ship? lines shared by our favorite ships GSR, YoBling, ( i only really know ones from my show, sorry) canon or not...say a line, maybe the reply, have people guess the ship or the episode or the show or something... i don't know how to initiate it. it could be all three shows, of course

i dunno... any ideas?

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think there is a game for it, called name that episode or name that ship on this shipper Thread? It could be fun. I let the sweet mod. give you the answer.

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I actually found my notes!!!! The last Featured Ship was Gris/Cath.

Yes, it would have to be all three shows, rotated just like the caption game....The same game is in the NY forum. Post a quote and you have to guess the episode name and who is saying the quote.

Does that sound good? If so, I'll start it and add the rules. :)

13. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

sounds good, can't wait

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hey Rhon, Hi! Quick question for ya hon...not sure if this is where I should post this, totally my bad if it isn't! Anyway...after last weeks totally cute moment between Flack and Angell, could we start a thread for them?? Not sure what to call it this second, but they are a cute ship...is that cool? :D :D

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey,

This is the right place to ask but unless you can't find a specific thread, there's no need to ask if you can start a shipper thread. I went ahead and made the thread. Hope that's ok. I think they're beautiful together.