Eric and Calleigh #34 - Heating up Miami

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 24, 2009.

?

Thread Title

Poll closed Mar 1, 2009.
  1. Taking It To The Next Level

7 vote(s)
    7.9%
  2. She's The Right Girl

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. He Can't Imagine Life Without Her

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. At Last!

6 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Miami Heat

12 vote(s)
    13.5%
  6. Finally!

4 vote(s)
    4.5%
  7. Heating up Miami

26 vote(s)
    29.2%
  8. True love lasts forever

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  9. Not even a horse can come between them

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  10. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  11. Going Canon, Baby!

24 vote(s)
    27.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Re: Eric and Calleigh #34

Well as I guess some people don't get it let's name them.
    ihsyap and Maria-EC what is it exactly in the sentence 'POST 3 LINES OF ON-TOPIC DISCUSSION EACH TIME' that you don't understand?
    And answering 'I'm sorry' doesn't cut it either. It's not three lines and it's not on-topic. Just don't do it.
    I hate playing mods. When I post here it's to talk about EC.
    We're finally getting what we want and it seems to be even better than we all expected. I think it deserves a lot better than ten OMG or SQUEE.
    So tell us exactly what you think about this relationship, what you like about it, where you think it's headed, how they will deal with their affair in regards to their colleagues, etc. There is so much to talk about, so let's just try!

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hmm... That makes sense. That scene made it so clear just how much Eric cares for her. It was really intense, he was really affected by everything that had happened, and he let her know. He was really sweet. Plus throw in there the fact that her supposed bf was nowhere in sight and tada! Not too tough to have a moment of "oops, wrong choice".

Ok so promo again. So her hands go from his neck to his chest to his hips... I'm guessing that's the order. All in one moment, all in one episode ;). I also noticed, like Marija mentioned, that there's a cut between them running and the kiss. Probably a hug, some words...oh the possibilities! Ok off to watch the promo again :).

Leela that's amazing. Thank you! :)

Observation: We tied the GSR fans in number of threads! So along with them we have the most threads :).

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I just can't stop watching the promo. I'm a little bit crazy I guess, but it's really beyond me.:lol:

Well I saw one thing while I was watching the promo for a hundreth time or so. I mean when she's kissing him she hasn't got a ring on her finger. So correct me if I'm wrong, but at the pictures from tv.com she definitely has one, so it's a bit weird. But maybe I just can't see it, cause I'm blind:confused:. So tell me what you see and what you think.

Anyway the kiss is just wonderful, she loves him very much, it's so obvious.:adore:
    I personally didn't think she can be so open, loving and caring towards a man, especially on the public. It's so sweet and now I'm sure this relationship is so strong and deep that sooner then later they will get married;). And of course there will be cute babies, cause usually kids are the pledge of love and there's no doubt it's a lot of love between them.;)

4. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

first of all i honestly didn't know..and i meant that i'm sorry.. i was trying to follow the rules..i'm trying to get some of them..ok so now i read the rules again 3x :)..i really hope not to bother anyone again..

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  5. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

The ring was on her left hand, and when she goes to kiss Eric, you can't see that hand.

I have watched that promo a bazilion times and I'm sure my time at work today will be spent watching it again and again, instead of working ;). Best promo ever!

I think someone mentioned Calleigh's hands go wandering, from his neck, to his chest, to his hips... I love that about that whole scene, and that it doesn't appear that it will be this quick moment between them. I so want to see at what point the marriage comment comes out.

Leela, thank you for the animation.

Elicia... thank you for being the one bold enough to say what needed to be said.

6. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

First, I want to say I'm sorry for making Elicia and Jennifer mad! I didn't mean that! I am still very new at this, but I'm learning, so thank you for making me notice my mistakes!:D

And second of course... the promo:

I think that the kiss has to be long. Because as someone pointed out, on the promo her face are moving to the right, and in the picture it's on to the left.. (i think) something like that anyway.! I have to say I never really thought that about Calleigh either, she has always been so strict and on place, guess she's in loveee :) Awwh.. I just love the way she's looking at him!! Not that maybe any other girl wouldn't look at him that way, but still, it's so so so romantic and beautiful! :drool::drool:

7. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I've watched promo a million times now (seriously not far of that :p) Anyways it's just so amazing!:drool:. I'm sure if when he says 'My life is a lie' and she says 'It's alright' if that's together or not. It's amazing the way the actually run to each awwww it's like a super romantic movie when two lovers are reunited wich that's exactly what it is! :drool: OMG! I can't wait! and that animation is awesome! thanks!:). Calleigh just runs to him flings her arms round his neck and smacks her lips onto his! :adore:

8. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

Wow the promo was just wow! :eek: Did they really kiss? I can't believe it! :eek: When I started watching the promo, I was expecting them to show the hip hug but the kiss totally took me by surprise. I know a lot of people here are expecting a kiss but maybe because this is a CSI show so I usually don't expect to see too many personal moments especially in a freaking promo! :lol: That has to be the best and most revealing promo since I started watching this show. :D :D

Definitely a step up for E/C from the last few episodes. I am so happy to see that the show is now fully committed to having them as a couple. Finally, the long wait is over. They looked so in love and with Eric's compounding problems, it's so great to see Calleigh being there for him as more than just a friend. Awww, they just looked so good together. I still can't get over that last scene in the promo. :lol: I also love that scene when Calleigh said it's alright. It's always great to see her be so reassuring to Eric. I love this ship. :adore: :adore:

9. Sab

Sab Witness

So I've been lurking around and haven't posted in awhile, but I can't contain my excitement.

OMG OMG OMG. I have waited since No midnight tiptoe for this. I noticed their chemistry from the beginning and I knew they would put them together! I didn't know it would take them this long. I've been patient and been through many other promos that didn't meet my expectations. But this is just the best promo ever!

Props to the promo guys for coming through for us!!!

10. anamarya

anamarya Witness

First: thanks again for the promo... sorry but i really can't remember who put the promo up. in the same note: Leela, thank you for the animation, it's beautiful.

Second: hiphugger17 that was exactly what i was trying to say and i wasn't sure that i was clear enough.... it was pretty early for me when i wrote it

Third:
    i can't get enough of this promo and i usually am not like this.. at least not during working hours when i have to concentrate on what i'm saying. they running to each-other is the sweetest thing ever. i really didn't though that they could show us so soon (in terms of episodes) something sweeter then the last scene from 7x14.
    about the ring... maybe we can't see it because is the other hand like somebody (Jennifer i think) said or maybe the scene for the promo and the foto shoot were in different days and the detail just skipped their minds.

Lastly: i can't wait for the 2nd.... i'm loosing my mind now more that last week but at least i'm in good company

11. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I was bored so I watched the promo and took notes here is what happens(I hope it is all correct)

It starts with an angry Eric, the word Threat appears on the screen. The voice says, "Not a death threat". Flashes to Eric's father saying, "I owe you nothing" then Eric punches him. Flashes to the lab a man comes up to Eric and says, "I need you to stop what you're doing and come with us" Shows them leading Eric away and then flashes to elavator door closing. The voice says, "Not an arrest" Flashes to Eric saying to his father, "I don't like this any more than you do" Flashes to H, Voice says, "Not even a shocking revelation" Flashes to the detention center Calleigh is visiting Eric. We hear Eric say "My whole life is a lie" and Calleigh says, "That's all right" Flashes to Eric and Calleigh running to each other, they hug. Voice says, "Can keep them apart" They kiss Then it flashes to a pic of them hugging with Calleigh's hands on Eric's chest.

I think this is all of it......What do you think?

*It says on the Emily thread that Emily will be interviewed Monday March 2nd at 8 A.M. on mix 96.5*

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks Elicia, like you said, can all posters please remember that ALL posts in shipper central must have at least 3 lines of ONTOPIC dicussion. Please when you guys get a chance can you re-familiarise yourself with the shipper central rules, you can find them here.

Many thanks,
    Steph.

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Ok, so I'm supposed to be getting ready for work, but I'm sitting here on this thread and after reading everything everyone wrote, all I have to say is awww!!!

Thank you for the person that posted the kiss anima in slomo. It comes to show that this isn't another fling for either of them. This isn't a quick hookup, this definitely a long term romance. I can't remember him being so happy since his sister got hit with cancer in season 4 and this is the first time. I dont remember her being so open with a relationship. She isn't holding anything back and she doesn't care either - her love for him is everything. I know in the coming weeks they will try and hide it because they want this to go on forever and that comes to show how much they really care for each other.

I cant get over this promo...i watched it so many time last night and this morning and I melt every time at the instant he runs to her when he's released. Again, Eric and Calleigh have never shown so much emotion before. They both are tough characters and don't let their guard down for anything and here they are letting it down for each other. Theyve known each other so long and been best friends for so many years, so there is no doubt that this is love, pure love, and not the start of a relationship where they are just getting to know each other, feel each other out....I'm melting here...

To Ginna: WHO WOULDNT WANT TO KISS ADAM?? I mean, sexy, sweet, humble Adam... {sighing} I could see jealous daggers flying from her boyfriend and his girlfriend (if he even is still with that girl b/c I haven't seen him with her in any recent pictures). After so many years, I wonder how it felt to finally kiss him on Emily's part? I'm sure it'll be a little hard to concentrate til the end of the season and next...I WANT TO SEE A WEDDING DANG-IT! and DOUBLE D BABIES! I just hope Stetler doesn't make their lives a living hell. I still can't stand that guy, he gets under my skin. Calleigh has given him hell in every confrontation and I'm sure she wont let him keep her man from her.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!! My fanfiction came true! YAY! Only God is helping me from screaming out in the IT lab at school now.

This thread should be called 'At last!'

AT last, ooooooo, I won a bet with 100 (jamaican) bucks! OH yeah!

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yeah exactly, thank you so much for this wonderful animation, you're great Leela:thumbsup:.

And I completly agree with you VirGodess1923.

You're so right, it's definitely long term relationship. I even think that they are so much in love for the first time in their life. And I guess it's the both of them. As much as we know Eric was never in serious relationship, it was always just fun and nothing more. As for Calleigh, well I don't think she loved Hagen, I really don't know why she was with him. Then Peter Eliott, it wasn't serious, just a flirting, there wasn't love. And the last one, I mean Jake, I don't know did she love him, maybe it was just old love, but I don't think she loved him as much as she loves Eric. Maybe it was more physical, but I'm sure the physical side of love with Eric will be much more exciting an mind blowing, you know if they are so in love with each other then they probably can't keep their hands off of each other when they are alone.;)
    Like everyone noticed they weren't that happy for a long time. The are just flying to each other in this promo and the kiss is so full of passion. It's pure love nobody can deny it.:adore:
    Why the time can't just speed up:confused:?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.