Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for those great pictures. She's just gorgeous. Well I have to say, that like for me she's definitely the most beautful women in the world. :)
What a shame she's not wearing dresses in the show sometimes.:(

Oh my gosh :eek:
She looks soooo beautiful!!
I just watched the vid, she's to funny :lol: I bet she's the coolest aunt ever :p

If anyone can find more videos, please, post it here ;)

Lu, thank you so much my dear for posting the clips :thumbsup:.
Oh poor Emily with her zone 2 :lol:. She cracks me up, as always.

noealonso thanks for the pics. She just looks gorgeous even arm-in-arm with Jason Mraz, it was cute ;)

**starts planning a robbery in Emily's house to obtain the shoes, the dress and why not? Also her bracelet** :devil:

noealonso thanks for the pics. She just looks gorgeous even arm-in-arm with Jason Mraz, it was cute ;)

**starts planning a robbery in Emily's house to obtain the shoes, the dress and why not? Also her bracelet** :devil:

And the rings? And have you looked at the earrings??? :drool:

Well just because I'm allergic, I can leave the earrings to you :lol:.
As for the ring, I have to think about it :shifty:

Try to touch it and you are off the planet *:lol:*, we decided already you could have the shoes but jelwery is mine, you know I collect it!!!!!!

Do you all know if she was interviewed by E! ? I've the entire record but I don't have time to watch it all, unless I'm sure there is something interesting...

Try to touch it and you are off the planet *:lol:*, we decided already you could have the shoes but jelwery is mine, you know I collect it!!!!!!

Do you all know if she was interviewed by E! ? I've the entire record but I don't have time to watch it all, unless I'm sure there is something interesting...
Off the planet.....I go :lol:

Ok as for the E! interview, I'm pretty sure there isn't, though they may have caught her walking on the red carpet :p

Wyoming! *huggles tight* :adore:

Aw thanks for sharing the autograph, it's splendid that she was able to get it back to you. :)

Thanks noealonso for the pictures! She looked stunning at The Grammys. :eek: I'll need to take a look at that video upthread in a few minutes too. Thanks lusiana for sharing it. :)

I'm kind of sad I missed The Grammys - saw it all over the TV listings as I was skimming through the channels - but then again, I've missed every social event/television spot Emily has gone to. :lol:

She is so funny in the video !!! Her zone 2
lol.gif

Thank for the HQ !!!!! She is so gorgeous.

For the E! interview ... She was not on there .. I watch the entire red carpet , i just saw 5 sec of her walking on the red carpet but no interview ...

She is so funny in the video !!! Her zone 2 :lol:

Thank for the HQ !!!!! She is so gorgeous.

For the E! interview ... She was not on there .. I watch the entire red carpet , i just saw 5 sec of her walking on the red carpet but no interview ...

Thanks! I'll avoid to watch it all of it right now...I'll do it when I have more time!!!:)

I love that picture! It's so....Emilicious! ;)

I like the pose and the fact that if you zoom it you can see the teeny tiny tatoo she has on her right foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back