Episode 7x15 - 'Presumed Guilty' ***Contains Spoiler***

FieldMouse

Hub Master
(Futon Critic)

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 09, 2009
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#715) "Presumed Guilty"

HORATIO AND THE TEAM GO HEAD-TO-HEAD WITH A DEFENSE ATTORNEY WHO MAY BE INVOLVED IN A MURDER COVER-UP, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 9

Music Mogul Sean Combs ("A Raisin In the Sun") Guest Stars as Attorney Derek Powell

"Presumed Guilty" - Horatio and the team go head-to-head with a defense attorney (guest star Sean Combs) who may be involved in a murder cover-up, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 9 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue
Dr. Tara Price: Megalyn Echikunwoke

GUEST CAST:
Derek Powell: Sean Combs
Kevin Sheridan: Chris Wiehl
Alfonso Reyes: Nicholas Gonzalez
Lindsay Garland: Christian Pitre
Paul Garland: Scott Klace
Judge Gregory Thorpe: Jim Pirri
Tammy Witten: Rachel Mier
Andy Durbin: Michael Duvert
Patricia Busick: Lisa Vidal
Jury Foreman: Ron Eckert
Officer: Brian Lloyd
Doctor: Paul Haber

WRITTEN BY: Corey Miller

DIRECTED BY: Larry Detwiler

Yay! I'm excited! I asked this on another thread, but it got kinda ignored for something more exciting. Is Diddy the biggest guest star they've had on Miami?

I'm not too excited to see Diddy but I am psyched to see Nicolas Gonzalez...oh he is too gorgeous.

I'm excited! I really want to know what that scene between Emily and Diddy is about in the CBS promo. I think it could be any number of things really...so, I guess we'll just have to see! Anyone found the CTV promo?

Hey Everyone,

Okay, here is short clip from Monday's Episode- "Presumed Guilty"

Looks Intense! Big time!!! :p

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBcKkY0zCIE

HCrazy :cool:

Thank you Hcrazy!!! Anybody want to guess who the girl in the black with white trim dress is??? The one were you can only see the bottom half.

And do you have any ideas on why H is on a helicopter? Did anyone notice what he is running to?

I need to pay more attention*smiles guiltily*

I would love some answers..........

Thank You!!!!

I can't wait to see how Diddy is going to act, but based on what I saw his language is not very good for a lawyer, but we'll see. The episode does look interesting.

Im so excited for many reasons!!!

-Im excited to see if their will be anythin between E/C after what we saw in 714 :) Im hoping for a kiss :devil::lol:
-Im excited to see P Diddy, it will be a change seeing him on Miami, kinda weird and when he started talking that just cracked me up :lol:
-Im excited to see whats gonna happen with Ryan, its about time the pour guy had another storyline ;)
-It was kinda strange seeing Natalia in the promo...interesting.

I can't wait to see how Diddy is going to act, but based on what I saw his language is not very good for a lawyer, but we'll see. The episode does look interesting.

I agree (I posted the nitpick on the spoiler thread) with the language part. You would think that the writers and the director would have amde sure that it was correct grammar. But as someone else said maybe he was putting his own flair on the dialogue. ? The episode are getting more interesting as the season progresses. Should make for a good season finale and a summer full of torture.

I noticed that some parts he spoke clearly and other times kinda...slangy. But out of other rappers I've seen, he's way more articulate than the lot of them.

But hey, I'm excited just because he's on the show. In two episodes! Ha!

"You talkin' to my client wittout 'iz laywer present...now yoo know bedda dan dhat" :guffaw::guffaw: Oh Diddy, how you make me giggle!!!

Thanks, HCrazy.

Diddy's character scares me :lol:

I just found this clip from the episode.

It's from E! And thanks to HCrazy for posting it on YT.

OMG!!!:lol::lol::lol: Mjszud you have me dying laughing with His so called English! :guffaw: Too funny!!!

This is going to be good even though... and I am sure we will all be going on about the slang for a long time to come!:lol:

Flo, my pleasure as always. Thanks to everyone for sharing the links and news! :thumbsup:

HCrazy

Back