Flack/Angell #1 - This Is How Sexy Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, god, I'd feel bad for whoever they were interrogating. The combination of snark and awesome would be terrifying. :lol:

haha. it was so cool how angell just snapped back at the iab dude. lol. but like i said, i was way more shocked when don and jess themselves "confirmed" that they were together.
Oh, the little scene after the IA interview? Yeah, that's part of the reason I was laughing for ten minutes instead of two. XD "How do they know we're seeing each other, Don?" I wasn't expecting to hear it, so that was fun to watch.

OT: I like the new location box, with the join date and number of posts. *laughs* 528? (Well, 529 after I post this) The fact that I have that many says that I either have no life or like CSI waaaaay too much. Or both. (And 137 of those are in this thread. Wow.)

I squeeled when I realized that Flack/Angell went canon. I'm serious.
Don't want it to take over their job though. They do their police business, and maybe after they could have a little flirting.

Woman all worship his hero:lol::lol::
20090125110527841f.jpg

Hey, Zhu, I haven't seen you on this thread in a while! (I actually don't think we've formally met... the name's Alex.)

Nice cap, by the way. :D

I think that we can have a nice balance. We've already seen that they can do their jobs without making it anywhere near obvious. Think them arresting the guy in "Help" or taking Todd in in "Rush to Judgment". We're pretty much 100% sure that they were together in both of those episodes, and yet- what do you know- completely professional.

I'm guessing that at least one of you will know what I'm referring to. (But it's not D/L.)

Woman all worship his hero:lol::lol::
20090125110527841f.jpg

I thought my computer was going to overload, fizzle, pop and then shut down completely in the utter hotness of these two in a single frame!

csimania19 said:
angell: *dreamily sighs* that's MY man.
Who won't be looking at him like that? I know I would totally have that expression on my face if I was to stand beside him. :drool:

I was kinda laughing at his eyes though. xD
They're just black dots. o_O
Meh. They're both still hot.
MAKE EV A REGULAR, DAMMIT.

originally posted by GotGameFAn
MAKE EV A REGULAR, DAMMIT.
i know! lol. doesn't mean though that she and flack have to have some kind of scene that hints their relationship in EVERY episode if she's a reg. they can work in the two angles of the case. although one every ep would be awesome, it would be so overkill. maybe one in every three or four eps. not only does angell have chemistry work-wise with flack. but she does with mac, danny and stella, evident with that greek thing.

Oh, god, I'd feel bad for whoever they were interrogating. The combination of snark and awesome would be terrifying. :lol:quote]

love what you said that's funny. i don't think i'd be scared if i was ever interrogated by them i think i would just sit and stare and if they asked if i had anything to say for myself i'd just tell them they're hot haha.

ZhuShuaijie thank you posting the lovely picture. the look on Angell's face is basically how i watch the show whenever there is a scene with Eddie and Carmine or both lol.

the characters of Flack and Angell bring that calm but tough side to the show and the cast of characters. you have Danny who's a hot head once in a while and Stella who can get annoying when she's gotta get tough or get mad. even when Flack and Angell have to get tough there's still that calm about them and i love that aspect of their characters.

i'll take whatever Flack and Angell scenes may come either seperate or together it doesn't matter i love these characters.

I recorded the F/A kiss on my phone to make it my background... I'm waiting for my cousin to steal my phone and give me a weird look.

I was rereading the thread (yes, I was bored. shut up), and I got to the point during our reactions to the kiss, and I realized that I never mentioned that at first I didn't realize that they kissed. *laughs* It took me a few seconds, so that I actually didn't really see the kiss until I rewatched the episode the next day. I knew they kissed, and I saw her basic reaction, but I think the shock turned my brain off. :lol:

Oh, and when IA guy pretty much said that Flack and Angell were together? I literally fell over sideways. Not kidding. I was laughing for about ten minutes after that.

By the way, for anyone who's interested, I read a good fic a little while ago and found it again. It's actually what motivated me to write a CSI:NY fanfic, so I thought someone might be interested. You might have read it before, but I figured that it's good to share:

Another by the way: I finally updated "Ten Double Zero". Flack and Angell are actually absent in this chapter, but I'm going to make up for it. With... some... stuff that'll call back on "Undercover" a bit... (For some reason I like putting my characters through hell. It's worse for the one character in my werewolf book- he's gotten shot, beaten, shot again, knocked out by a shotgun, imprisoned, and attacked by his werewolf girlfriend's werewolf brother. *looks away innocently* Well, at least he got healed, I'm not that mean...)

Please keep in mind that you cannot link to any fanfic that is rated above PG13. M rated fics are above that. You can mention them and say where they are but you cannot post a link.

Also, you guys NEED to keep in mind that even when posting pictures OR quoting them that you MUST have three lines of on topic discussion to go along with them. I've had to remind this thread over and over that you MUST have THREE FULL lines of on topic discussion, not just three short sentences, 1 per line.

Huh? That fic's M? Hmm... that's... very odd, actually. I would never've thought that. Oh, and thanks for that reminder, 1CSIMFan.

So, folks, let's talk about what we agree one. First of all, Flack and Angell are not going to be affected by the IAB thing, yay or nay? Second of all, Flack and Angell are going to continue with their flirty ways, despite being canon, yay or nay?

I know we worried about this before the episode, but I don't think this'll have any lasting effect on F/A. Angell's smart enough to realize that Flack was annoyed (not with her), and that he needed to focus on other things at the moment. She didn't walk away in a huff. I honestly don't think that she'd hold it against him, and I also don't think that it'll cause any angst. We have enough of that.

Oh, I remember a little bit back somebody wondered if F/A would have their own SnowDay-esque scene in this season's finale. I thought about it, and I realized that would be very bad. Why? Because every time a main character on CSI sleeps with a regular or recurring character, something bad happens.
Evidence, you ask?:
-GSR. Leads to Sara getting kidnapped by the Miniature Killer and almost dying of heat exhaustion.
-D/L. Leads to Danny getting severely beaten by an Irish drug gang.
-Horatio/Marisol. Leads to Marisol getting shot and killed.

So maybe it'd be a bad idea. :lol:

Last edited:
So, folks, let's talk about what we agree one. First of all, Flack and Angell are not going to be affected by the IAB thing, yay or nay? Second of all, Flack and Angell are going to continue with their flirty ways, despite being canon, yay or nay?
I don't think they'll be affected by the IAB thing in the long run. I agree that Angell's smart enough to know that Flack was annoyed with her. And I think that Flack will realise that Angell was just worried that IAB wouldn't believe her when she said Flack didn't do anything wrong. He'll know she was concerned for him.

I hope that they still have flirty scenes between Flack and Angell now that they've gone cannon (YAY!). Those two have so much chemistry. They can't not flirt with each either at least once in awhile.

We're pretty much 100% sure that they were together in both of those episodes, and yet- what do you know- completely professional.

Which is another great thing about these two... they don't let personal issues that they may have get in the way of doing their job so TPTB is getting something right! *pokes TPTB* By the way, when are you gonna make Emmanuelle a regular? You obviously like her well enough to give Jess her own plot lines so make it official already. That way we get all the flirty scenes we want.

Well, karu, look at it this way. If they made Emmanuelle a regular, what would we have left to complain about? :lol:

"Professional" is bolded because the IAB guy said that Angell's relationship with Flack was "less than professional". It almost made me laugh, because they've been anything but unprofessional, which is part of the reason I wanted to punch the guy in the face. No walking away from evidence, no refusing to update on cases, no yelling in the middle of nowhere, and no covering up for the other. (Ironically, I don't even hate D/L as much as it seems sometimes...)

Seriously, WTF does Internal Affairs guy know? He obviously hasn't been let in on the fact that Flack and Angell are hawt and omg let them do whatever the freak they want, m'kay? :)guffaw:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back