Calleigh & Ryan #8 - Give Me A Chance.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by karu_mila, Jan 1, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 4, 2009.
  1. Give Me a Chance

55.6%
  2. The Diamond Bond

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 'Cause He Knows Her Guilty Pleasure

11.1%
  4. Big Day Coming Up?

22.2%
  5. I Know What You Wanted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Apologizing With Flowers? Calleigh Approves.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. The Ship of Diamond Bonds and Flowers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Don't Believe Everything You Hear

22.2%
  9. Don't Mess With the Stare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. A Perfect Match

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Alexx is coming back?! Yay! *does happy dance* She always did seem to be in the thick of all things CaRWash so having her back could be very promising. And although being trapped in fire isn't where I want them to be, it just kept reminding me about how they're always around guns and explosives. Coincidence?

2. jelian

jelian Dead on Arrival

So hm. I...pretty much suck at keeping myself updated with these forum things. It's been pretty much over a year and I'd say so many things have happened. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if none of you remembered me. I'm surprised I remembered my password to my account on this. But that's besides the point.
    The main reason why I came here to post was because I went lurking through this this forum one day and I found out that we made it to thread number eight. Good job guys, it's about time we bumped up a number. I have yet to see the episode where Ryan says "give me a chance". I haven't really been keeping up with CSI: Miami lately. It's hard for me to see Calleigh with anyone else but Ryan so seeing her with Eric in all of these episodes lately is hard. Die-hard CaRWash fan, you know?
    SOOO ANYWAYS, on with what I was originally going to say. When I found out that there was going to be a new episode of CSI Miami soon, I couldn't help it so I rushed right over to read the episode's description. HOLY MACK, that was a good idea. I'm not sure if this belongs in a spoiler code but, I'm putting it in one anyway.
    OH MY FREAKING GOD, WE GET A CARWASH SCENE. I swear, when I read that Calleigh and Ryan's names were in the same sentence in the episode description, I literally could've screamed. But I didn't, because when I discovered this, it was at 2 in the morning. So we get a CaRWash scene. And even better, it's them in distress. I can't wait to see how all of this will play out. I'm soo excited, it is not even funny.

Anyways, I'm off to get inspired for a CaRWash video. Anyone know where I can get a hold of season 6 and 7 video clips? I promise you, it'll be worth it ;)
    Here's to upcoming CaRWash scenes in upcoming episodes! Despite all the EC we're getting lately. Good things come to those who wait! Us CaRWashers are basically living proof of that.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Welcome back Jelian. I know what you mean about all the EC stuff, but as you say there is still hope, and we have waited a while now.:)
    A good bit of drama to unite them? Hope it will mean they have a few scenes together. And it will be good to see Alexx again, although I think that it might be Eric who ends up taking Cal to the hospital:rolleyes:

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey jelian, good to see you again! Now if we can only get the others back here...

*does happy dance* Even though I'm gonna be worried about them the whole time, I'm still looking forward to that scene 'cause they haven't even been in the same room lately. Please let Ryan go with Calleigh to the hospital... they have to 'cause he was there with her and he needs to be checked too so there might be a smidge of a chance of CaRWash.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm back!
    It looks like It will be Eric with Calleigh at the hospital.That doesn't mean that Ryan won't show up.If it's true what I read about a later episode,things really don't look good for CarWash.WE'll all need to keep our fingers and everything else crossed.

6. HeArTz_DeSiRe

HeArTz_DeSiRe Victim

Hey everyone!

Oooh, I'm quite excited about the new thread, even though I could do a better job at posting. I've been terribly busy, its so sad. :(
    I've been keeping up with the latest season, however, and its so.. discouraging? So many E/C scenes and its like, where's Ryan??

*Hoping for some scenes in next episode...* :\

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Heartz Desire- Hope you have chance to slow down at some point!
    Im not on the latest season yet, but it does like E/C features a little too much for my liking.
    Greatfan- I think you are right. Eric will be the one at the hospital. Doesn't look like there will be much Carwash, but I suppose they do get trapped in the fire together, so that is something

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I don't like it either... my cousin's been asking me why Calleigh and Ryan aren't hanging out anymore and I don't even know the answer to that. Whatever happened to TPTB liking CaRWash? I remember in the last thread, Dutchie asked one of the producers about Calleigh and Ryan and they said that a lot of people liked the pairing and that it could be a possibility. *sighs and pokes TPTB* Methinks they need to revisit season three and four...

Eric's gonna be with Calleigh? Man, Ryan can't seem to catch a break these days, but I'm hoping that he'll visit her at the hospital. *crosses fingers, then reads the rest of greatfan's spoilers* What do you mean it's not looking good for CaRWash? What's happening in a later episode?

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I found the info on this site inthe spoiler thread.
    Eric supposedly admits to Ryan that he is Calleigh's guy.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

reply to Greatfan....
    I'd look into the entire dialouge for that scene & not just the one line. Ryan asks who the guy is with Calleigh (It's Terrance the horeguy [last epi] for those who don't know)- when Eric says who he is, he comments that the guy better treat her right.
    Now think about it....if two people are "together" then the guy is not going to say that another man better treat her right!
    I do believe there's something ambiguos about his line "Yeah, Im her guy". Ya have to consider how it comes off on screen & not how it comes off on paper (if it even get's to the screen) - the tone in how they say these things are very telling...it could very well be that he is saying it with disbelief (as in "yeah, right") or he just thinks that.
    Given that he's viewing a photo of her with another man & saying that this "new man" better treat her right, in my opinion Eric thinks she has moved on. Don't let the spoilers fool ya. ;):)

Anyway.....the Carwasher in me is hoping to see a little goodness between these 2 in this episode. I think Ryan will really feel some guilt & surely he'll be very worried for Calleigh. I love thier interaction & they had such great moments back in season 4. It's very obvious these 2 have a nice little bond , & they're going to get to "share" this incident (in a sense).
    I was more than thrilled to see in my TVGuide the info on this epi. It mentioned Alexx's return & that Calleigh & Ryan's lives are in danger. I just like the sound of it!! It'll be great to see this duo go through something traumatic, even if most of the tragedy is on Calleigh, & no Ryan isnt taking her to the hospital - all the same he will be there & he'll show worry. I'm quite sure Calleigh will appreciate whatever he does to help her in the fire. It's more bonding, & THAT is always a good thing. :p

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I actually read the entire spoiler,I was just being lazy here.
    It was thought that Eric said "he better treat her right" to throw Ryan off that they were together,but as I think about it,that may have been the poster's opinon.You could very well be right.
    I've always loved Ryan and Calleigh's scenes.They seemed to have (at least in earlier seasons) a true friendship and bonding.It would be nice to see that again.

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well IMO, there's no way Ryan won't feel blame himslef for Calleigh condition. Plus knowing their friendship, which is always something good to see, I just can't imagine him not visiting her while at the hospital. I do imagine him at her bedside telling her to fight 'cause without her our team is lost, he's lost ;). I mean she was the one who taught him everythin in that lab, actually.

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I just saw the promo for the episode and the beginning looks very promising 'cause it looks like Ryan and Calleigh were working on a case together. Then I saw the rest, but I'm not discouraged... Ryan could still visit her while she's still unconscious and there's still the potential for good CaRWash moments. *crosses her fingers*
    Oh by the way, there's a new CaRWash one shot on fanfiction.net... I can't post the link here 'cause it's rated M. *covers her ears to protect them from the sound of all hell breaking loose* And yes, we finally got some smut! *does happy dance* There's only two or three M rated fics on the site, though there could me more elsewhere. *rummages around*

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hey guys, there's a lovely clip of the Cal/Ryan scene when the fire starts, the link is in the approprate epi thread, it's a must see for you all.
    Also, if you haven't seen the extended promo it looks like Ryan jumps through the floor first, he has his arms raised & yells Calleigh's name looking like he's going to catch her when she jumps.

Should be a very nice Carwash moment. :p

KARU, I hope you're ready with pen & paper to add this scene to the Carwash dictionary!! :)

15. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*is arming herself* You know I am! Speaking of scenes, I just saw the Canadian promo for the episode and it is way different from the CBS promo in that they showed Calleigh with Ryan and Eric with Horatio. We see that Calleigh and Ryan were working a small case together and they were up in the attic when someone locked them in and started the fire. I swear there was someone shooting through the floorboards and I was scared that maybe one of them might get hit. But the last scene was a clincher for me... Ryan was definitely yelling Calleigh's name and he was scared. As much as I hope they aren't going to be seriously hurt, it looks promising.