I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

What was the episode where a 3-year old girl was found dead inside a box in a parking lot because she was hiding under a sink filled with poisonous stuff?

I still remember feeling sad because of that episode.

What was the episode where a 3-year old girl was found dead inside a box in a parking lot because she was hiding under a sink filled with poisonous stuff?

I still remember feeling sad because of that episode.

That was "A Thousand Days on Earth" from Season 8. Very tragic episode.

Thanks Miss Murder!
Do you know the first episode when they showed then seeing each other for the first time? How long have they been a couple? What season did it start? I am a CSINY fan myself but I have been watching reruns of CSI latley and I like Grissom!

The first time they saw each other on the show was in the second episode in the first season. I forget the episodes name. You should youtube that if you could at all. Grissom brought her in to help investigate Holly Gribbs shooting. She was his "friend" from San Francisco.

The episode where we first see Sara is called "Cool Change" and as iluvgreg80 has said it was in the second episode of the first season.

Anyone able to tell me the episode name where Hodges corrects Grissom when he makes mistakes with an experiment?

Thank you!

Anyone able to tell me the episode name where Hodges corrects Grissom when he makes mistakes with an experiment?

Thank you!
Is ep 9x3 "Art Imitates Life" the one your looking for? Where Grissom is performing a test that Hodges was supposed to, but he was deciding whether or not to see the shrink, then goes back to his lab and while watching and talking to Grissom he notices that Grissom makes a mistake, and says something like its been a long day and that he should have been doing the test anyway and will redo the test with no problem.

Does anyone know the episode when DA (the cop that got Nicky kidnapped in Grave Danger) tries to apologize to Nick at a crime scene? I have been looking for it and can't find it anywhere.

DA never actually tried to apologize to Nick, not that we saw anyways. He told Warrick and Catherine that he was trying to call Nick and Nick hadn't returned his phone call.

In any case, that's from Season 6, Episode 1 - Bodies in Motion

Is ep 9x3 "Art Imitates Life" the one your looking for? Where Grissom is performing a test that Hodges was supposed to, but he was deciding whether or not to see the shrink, then goes back to his lab and while watching and talking to Grissom he notices that Grissom makes a mistake, and says something like its been a long day and that he should have been doing the test anyway and will redo the test with no problem.

Yep, that's the episode. Thank you Destiny! :bolian:

DA never actually tried to apologize to Nick, not that we saw anyways. He told Warrick and Catherine that he was trying to call Nick and Nick hadn't returned his phone call.

In any case, that's from Season 6, Episode 1 - Bodies in Motion

No thats what I was talking about, for some reason I thought that was Nick he was talking too.
Thank you!

I believe the CSIs who carry weapons as well as LVPD officers are issued Glocks - but someone can correct me if I'm wrong....

Umm...so I'm reviewing my CSI episodes and I'm running though season 8, did Leo, who threatened to blow his brains out at Catherine's house, ever come back?

Back