I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Sagemint

Sagemint Witness

Re: Did grissom ever catch the 1st serial killer?

Hello!! Well I need help on finding the title of this episode, because it confuses me with another episode that's similar to it;

The episode is about Hodges and the Lab Rats trying to solve murders that Hodges himself made up for a board game he created.So evidently they are trying to solve these murders and Hodges is recording them down for his game. I thought this was a very hilarious episode. I loved every moment of watching it! :lol:

Also there's this other episode I'm having trouble with thinking of the title for. There are four corpses in the morgue, and they each come "to life" and talk about how they died. I really loved that episode, and I really never learned the title or season of it.

If someone would be so kind to help I'd be eternally grateful indeed.I hope it was okay to ask questions about two episodes at once though. :(

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Sagemint the first episode about Hodges is season 7 Lab Rats or also called While the Cat's Away. The second episode is also from season 7 called Toe Tags :)

3. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Wasn't the episode with Hodges Board Game called You Kill Me from Season 8?

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yes you are correct egeria :) Does a Gibbs to myself. Lab Rats was solving the Miniature Killer.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Easy to get them confused since the game he invented in "You Kill Me" was called "Lab Rats". :lol:

6. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I was scratching my head myself over it!!

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I just watched CSI final last night and the other day I saw reruns they are airing here now. Can someone tell me why Grisson called Nick "Poncho"? It was the one where Nick was buried alive and there were ants on him?

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

When Nick's parents came and they were watching him on screen, Nick's dad said "Oh Poncho, what have you've gotten yourself into now."

When Nick later made the recording, he called his father Cisco.

So Grissom called Nick Poncho to calm him down and to keep Nick laying down in the box because of the explosives attached to the box.

If you don't know who Poncho and Cisco are, they are from a b/w show called The Cisco Kid. Poncho was Cisco's sidekick.

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks speedystokesgirl! Can you or someone also tell me when Grissom first met Sarah?

10. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Grissom first met Sara at the Forensic Academy Conference, and according to what Grissom has said on the show it was about 2 years previous to when he brought her to Vegas. He was taking a seminar there and Sara attended. She was his top student :)

Hope that helps :bolian:

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks Miss Murder!
    Do you know the first episode when they showed then seeing each other for the first time? How long have they been a couple? What season did it start? I am a CSINY fan myself but I have been watching reruns of CSI latley and I like Grissom!

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

The first time the audience was shown their relationship was in the season ender "Way to Go" from Season 6. It was a secret up to then and the rest of the team didn't find out about until the season finale of Season 7, Living Doll.

As for as we know, they've been a couple since Season 6, but like I said, we didn't know until the end of the season.

In the second episode of Season 8, 'Al A Cart', Sara said they had been together for two years.

13. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

You are very welcome. Glad I could help :)

Yep, and if you think about the time period, they've been together since about the beginning of Season 6. Just to add a tiny bit more info to speedystokesgirl's excellent description :bolian:

Also in the episode "A La Cart", Grissom says 9 years. Which means he hasn't been in a romantic relationship with Sara for that long, but he has known and loved her for that period of time. I think anyway ;)

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks so much Miss Murder and speedystokesgirl, sounds like I missed a GREAT love story but I am glad to catch it in the end!!! I am a Smac fan and hope for the day!!!

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

it's quite obvious that the writers don't all 100% agree on GSR :rolleyes: