Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

^Nesting Dolls, Ambs.:)

That scene is hilarious. It's such a husband and wife moment. He screws up, walks away, and all she can do is roll her eyes.:lol: He knew he had to get out before she cut loose on him. Too bad she let him escape. And the best part about the whole thing, they're just wearing those jumpsuits. Talk about easy access.:devil:

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Ash: Suuuure, pretend like you knew the WHOLE time! LOL (We were BOTH at our wits end trying to figure out what the episode name was!)

It's a "you JUST had to say that." moment ;P

you little devil you!

3. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

I definitely remember the "taking a leak" scene, that was hilarious! I love Cath's personality, she is so...bossy ;) :devil:

And about the "are you gonna be my girl" song, gosh, yeah how many more hints do we need until it's obvious? Terribly bad choice with this latest episode, terribly bad.

4. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Don't they just look so guilty in this pic? Like he's trying to explain what happened and she's just setting there all quiet cause she knows they've been caught.:lol:
    [​IMG]

I came across this pic of Billy & Marg awhile back and thought it was cute. Anybody know where it's from? Also, if anybody happens to have a larger version of it, would you mind PM it to me?
    [​IMG]

5. Criminologist86

I LOVE the pics, bestie :) Thanks for sharing :)

6. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Aw, that photo up there does look like they've been caught. I wish!
    I'm not sure where the 2nd one is from, hm. Looks like it was around Season one though.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Don't remind me... every scene they had together had some form of sexual tension whether it was the looks or the dirty lines. I don't know many other pairs like that and it makes me wonder who really was the boss. *sniffs* I miss them already.

8. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Man I miss them, too. :(

Here's to having Gil take her on holiday to Mexico!! lol

9. EEK!!!

EEK!!! Hit and Run

Last nights episode was sad without grissom!!! :( Did you guys notice when Cath was in the office alone it was playing the same song in the end of early rollout? I think..... Pretty sure. I really dont know what i think about ray langston yet. It made me me dissapointed that they put his phot first on the new intro. I thought for sure it would be Margs but its not. And i liked how in the episode they talked about the fetal pig :)

10. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

You know, I of course miss him, but I like Ray - not as a replacement and I still don't think of him being with Catherine, since i'm sure that stuff will come up, but I swear Ray is married so hopefully that will NOT happen. I know there was some GSR people talking about how Catherine will hopefully find love and maybe it will be with Ray.:eek: I like Ray but whoa, step back a bit! lol
    When I saw Catherine standing in Gil's office, I felt really sad; you can tell that she is missing him - a part of her heart is gone, I know it. It's only a matter of time before she falls apart. :( At least we know that she's in contact with Grissom, hopefully that will keep him from marrying Sara.

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Did she mention him or something? I didn't watch the episode. It would be nice to hear her say she's heard from him every once in awhile. I don't think I could've handled seeing her go in his office for the first time since he left. Just thinking about it is sad enough.:( Does Catherine still have the fetal pig?

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The fetal pig was put in Grissom's old office which Cath gave to Nick (cause she liked her office just fine and hates moving lol). Nick decided to share the office with Greg and Riley. Hodges came in and put the fetal pig on a shelf saying it belonged there. My guess is that either Griss had two or Cath didn't want it in her office anymore. Maybe it made her sad and made her remember how much she misses Gil. :)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I still think that Hodges got Miss Piggy from Catherine... we didn't see it in his lab when Ray was there and he just suddenly comes in with it out of nowhere. I think she's happy to see a part of Gil in the office, even though Riley, Nick and Greg are moving in. I love that she still keeps it touch with him and I don't know if anyone else caught this, but Gil didn't sell his place! All of his old things are in storage there so this could be very promising. Oh by the way Grillows1st, I think Ray is married... he was wearing a wedding ring on the usual place on his left hand.

14. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

CSIz_4_H: I know someone already answered that for you but from what I remember, Ecklie had asked Catherine about where Gil's stuff was going; she told him that she sent some stuff to him in Costa Rica and the rest to be stored in his apartment. So that makes me think that they are talking on the phone. I wasn't happy to know that he is STAYING in Costa Rica though... :/ Oh well! Maybe things won't be as bad as we realize! I know Catherine was just pretty down at that moment, Ecklie also knew since he said that he didn't want Gil's office turning in to a shrine. lol

karu_mila: That's right! I do remember seeing a ring on Ray's finger. :thumbsup:

15. Criminologist86

Aww...that is kind of a sad thought though...But I guess it's best for the remaining team (CATHERINE! haha) for it to be used again and move on...Enshrining it would inevitably lead to prolonged sadness...*sigh*

ANYways, i wish Cath had Miss Piggy in HER office (which in my opinion, should be Grissom's former office) but that's cool...at least it's still around as a very potent (in every sense of the word ;p) reminder of Grissom. I'm also thrilled to hear Cath is still talking to Grissom in some way or another; keep your chins up, Grillows! They will be having kids before you know it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.