Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loafie

Loafie Rookie

Thanx. Credit is due to whoever made it. It's been that long I can't remember.

2. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

So anyone else seen 'this is not a test yet'?

I though the film was just alright, Carmine's bit was good although I am not sure about the accent. I read somewhere that his character was supposed to be English, but I wouldn't have said it was a recognisable English accent - and I'm English!!

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Can Carmine do an English accent? Somehow I just can't see the NY accent mixing with an English one. :lol: I have yet to see the movie; hopefully at some point soon, since three NY boys are in it!

4. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

His accent in the film is definately not NY, or even American. I don't whether it was just that I had read it was supposed to be English before watching the film and I was listening for it and maybe hoping for a regional English accent. I guess it is kinda non descript and possibly what people outside the UK think we sound like. I am interested to see what other people make of it

(I have just checked where I read that and it was in an interview with CSI Files! June 07)

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^LOL, I should have remembered that then! :lol: Anyway, I'm definitely curious to hear what this accent sounds like. :lol:

6. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Is it out on dvd yet?

7. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

It's out January 20th

8. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Thought so. Thanks, just got a bit confused there. :)

9. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

This is not a Test is out already :wtf: Geez, it just seems like yesterday that we were reading about it at IMDB (haven't been there for awhile) and wondering what it was gonna be like. Oh well, just another Carmine thing I have to catch up with, the last tv guide, this movie, a couple of others I haven't got yet. At least I was able to buy the latest edition of the CSI NY mag that's out. They're available here in Aus now. Has Carmine been in anything else of late so I can catch up. With the Aus dollar being down, it makes everything I import more expensive, so I need the stuff cheap.

I checked my fav new blog - www.jewelsdiva.com.au and noticed she's done a few posts with pics of him, how he's her secret lover and what not. Sounds like she needs to find her way here, she'd fit right in :lol: I emailed her about joining Files :shifty: but haven't had a reply yet. Maybe I can harrass her into it :lol: Tell her all about the birthday rides (does anyone have a birthday this month?) and all the talk of bananas with chocolate sauce and nuts. Although there hasn't been for awhile. And how we display nudie pics of him :lol: on a regular basis. Wait, make that semi regular.

Where have all the pics gone??????? :(

Shame on you people :eek: Shame, shame, shame :lol:

10. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

That's the screener. The DVD is not out yet.

11. Loafie

Loafie Rookie

I'm with tiara on the pics comment. Whatever happened to the blue dot pic or the slightly better banana pic. I would post them but I'm using my cell and html is disabled!

12. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

Hi

This my first post on this thread!

I was just wandering I have just wathced tri-borogh from season 1 and did Danny have a thing with the female detective from the episode or did something happen at work between the two of them?

Any help would be grateful!

Thanks , K

13. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Watched part of it. His accent sounds like nothing I've ever heard, and I'm British. Unless of course he went to the Dick Van Dyke school of accents :lol:

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the thread, KDKHm. :)

Ah, Kaile Maka (played by the lovely Kelly Hu). There was a bit of flirtation between them, particularly in that episode, but there was nothing on screen beyond that to indicate if they dated or anything. She was only in four episodes over the course of seasons one and two.

15. KDKHm

KDKHm Dead on Arrival

Thank You for the infomation!

:)

K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.