Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

I agree and I think that's kind of why he told her about it before he went to the hospital. I think, deep down, he knew she'd be there for him and he needed that. She was his strength.
    Oh I know! I loved how he was sort of protective and shielded them until everything was under control and she could walk the baby to the ambulance.
    Inside The Box definately showed how amazing their chemistry really is. That episode had it all, the looks, the hug...plus Gil in that hospital gown.:devil: No wonder it's among Billy and Marg's favorite G/C moments, course I'm sure for different reasons.:lol:

PMJ is worth it just for the boat scene. There was some serious action going on there.:devil:

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I JUST had a genius reply all written out and my internet failed me, and it didn't get posted. URG!!
    I'll try to remember it as best I can....*grumbles* It started out like....

*SQUEEEEEE*

THANKS, first of all, to those who posted pics :) Gil and Cath would make excellent parents; that would be one seriously intelligent and good looking kid, yes? :p
    There was another episode that Gil held a baby...I can't remember which it is (episode amnesia) or what the circumstances were (no excuse- baaad CSI fan syndrome), but I vividly remember him gingerly holding this mass of blankets, staring down into the baby's face, just standing there...it was like he was afraid to break it or hurt it somehow...it was SO sweet. *mini squee*

And the pre-op scene..wow...can you say PUREJOY!?!? I mean, come ON, WHO else bothered to show up and make sure Gil was ok, or much less, offer support...I've been through almost 6 surgeries and I KNOW how freaky pre-op is..Cath showed up and loved on him, without Gil even having to ask or admit he was nervous.
    And I LOVE how, just with her eyes (her EYES, people. NO words needed), she let him know she was nervous/scared for him, and as soon as that surgeon told her Gil was in recovery, she would be RIGHT by his side until he woke up and was taken care of.

PUREJOY forever, ya'll :)

3. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Haha, who remembers this...

Catherine: I haven't had sex in two months.

Gil: How can I help?

Her face, priceless.

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Grillows1st, welcome to the thread!

Aww! Those two would have the most adorable kids... and I'm more than sure that they'd have a happy family. Who could ask for better parents? I wonder what big sister Lindsey would say to a little brother or sister...

*jaw drops* When was that?! Man, I miss all the good moments... by the way, did she ever take him up on that?

5. Criminologist86

Unfortunately, no, Cath never took Gil up on his offer to "help" her in that area...MUCH to PureJoy dismay ;p

I'm sure Lynds would do brilliantly with a little brother or sister :)

6. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

I'm trying to remember what season it was from...I think it might have been around the middle sometime...like the 5th or 6th season? *thinks* I do KNOW it was spoken though because Gil needed to do their uh, I think it's called, Evaluations and Cath was talking about how she doesn't have a personal life and about how she hasn't had sex in a certain amount of time; that's when Gil sighed and asked if he could do anything to help. rofl. I don't know if she ever took him up on it but I wouldn't doubt it. Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean that it didn't happen and that latest wink makes me think it did.:lol:

7. Criminologist86

Grillows1st: You're totally right...I humour myself to think it DID happen...not in front of the cameras ;)

And yes, it was in whatever episode the evals were in; she came into Gil's office and wanted to find out if he'd put her up for the supervisor promotion, and she got all emotional, saying she hadn't had sex in like, 6 months, she had no personal life, she wanted more pay, etc...She ended up crying cos Gil said he had put her recommendation through, AND had put in a good word; basically he had pulled out all the stops for her and she came in and got b*tchy with him...It was a very sweet PureJoy moment.

The look he gave her on the way out of his office (her back was turned, obviously) was just priceless; the worry, the love...it was amazing.

8. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Okay so I was off a few months, rofl! I only remember seeing that episode twice, haha. At least I remembered it though! ;)
    I don't understand WHY the writers would put in Gil saying that if there wasn't any kind of sexual attraction between them. It makes my brain explode from the stupidity.

9. Criminologist86

Because it makes MY brain explode from the stupidity, too!! URG!

They had to tell Marg/Billy Gil/Cath to tone the chemistry DOWN; put a cap on it. What does THAT say about it, huh!? Take THAT, writers!!!

Sorry...I get carried away ;p

Anyway, that scene was beautiful...I think I probably cried over it; just the tenderness he has for her and how he would do anything for her...

10. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

WHAT?! Are you serious?? Were they really told that?? That makes me so mad! I want to spit but Sara is no where near!

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

If I'm not mistaken, this wonderful exchange is from Early Rollout in season 4. Gosh, what a great episode, especially the ending when she comes in his office and asks if they're going to be ok and he tells her they'll be just fine. Then, she starts to walk away, he asks her if she's going out and you can tell there's a hint of disappointment in his voice. And as she's walking away he gets 'that look' on his face and bites his glasses ever so slightly, all the while never taking his eyes off her.:devil: Ah, what a hot scene.:drool:

12. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Don't even get me started on that scene with the biting glasses. LIKE WHY DOES HE BITE HIS GLASSES....>>>> WHY WHY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. I always wrack my brain trying to think of reasons that Gil would...be...led to bite his glasses while watching her walk away. I've started biting glasses recently. Because of HIM. hahahah

And I recently re-watched the "no sex in seven months" scene and the way that he says "How can I help?" is so comical. And then her face. It wasn't disgust. IT WASN'T. Pleasantly surprised, I think, is the right descriptor. TPTB WROTE THAT IN.

I still can't believe that they're the same people who wrote that abomination of an ending.

13. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

You're right! I believe you are right, haha. I need to pay attention to episode titles, i'm not the best with that - with ANY show I watch.
    I loved that scene! You know she purposely went in there so he could look at her, why else would she? :thumbsup:
    He wanted to hit that so bad! rofl It's so funny! I wish they had put more moments like that in.
    Does anyone on here know for sure if it's true that Sara was supposed to be there from the beginning to end up as Grissom's gf?

14. Criminologist86

SPIIIIT!

LOL

Girl you are EVIL :p

15. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

But...but...but...It's all Sara's fault! rofl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.