Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Re: Gil <3 Cath #30: PureJoy – Sexy CSI Soul Mates

^Thanks for those caps from two of my favorite episodes, Steph. I'm sure you can guess why.:devil:
    So say we all:rolleyes:.....but for most of us, that's really where it ended anyway. We got another example of just how great the unspoken bond between them really is and that's all we needed to see.:)

You know, our last scene reminded me of Assume Nothing and I know you all know why.;)

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Bestie you are insane! I LOVE YOU!

*ahem*

LOVE the caps, yall- thanks for sharing :) The wink was priceless; they should totally put out JUST that second of footage for seperate purchase, it's THAT priceless.

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

That's true. I totally agree. :) Also, I remember one of the producers said that Billy had made them cut the scene where everyone hugged (and perhaps cried?) I know they said it wouldn't fit the show if they left it in the episode (but then again, they had that last minute. lol), but I really would like to watch it. I hope that they will release the cut scene in the DVD box as an extra or something. I think the moment Catherine hugged Gil and cried would be so emotional that I'd probably need some tissues. lol.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Some more, because hey, who doesn't love a good PureJoy romp?

I think this is called: Sneaky Gil. The unsuspecting Cath waits for results, and she doesn't know that just behind her is...Gil's hand ready to pounce...

Jacqui's so over them.

[​IMG]

Watch, as the PureJoy tries to cover it's crime of one last go at the bathroom just before the open house...

[​IMG]

The PureJoy in it's native habitat - the bedroom. :devil:

[​IMG]

5. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

I...can't...stop...watching...your...banner...:drool:

6. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Aww, I still think that it's quite canon ;)

7. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

So...we didn't get our scene, you guys, how are you all dealing? I have to admit that I was boiling for about three hours.
    I am glad that there are Gil/Cath threads on here because I wasn't seeing them; I had to be informed of them. Thank you, Erica! lol I was having trouble trying to talk about how I still believe Gil/Cath could end up together in future Billy appearences but I keep getting bit. rofl

Does anyone know if it's true that Billy said he wanted Gil to be with Sara?

8. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome to Purejoy, Grillows1st, it's always nice to have new members. When you get a chance could you check out the shipper central rules please, you can find them here. Also, you should only post once, until someone replies to what you've said, instead of adding a new post to say something else, can you please just click the 'edit' button and add it to your previous post... Unless of course, no one has posted after you in 24 hours in which case you can then add a new post.

Thanks.
    Steph.

P.S. Thanks for more gorgeous pics Anne. :devil:

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Gorgeous pics guys, lovely captions as always, Anne. Mwahahahaha!

Meh, that kinda sucks. Hopefully we'll get a behind the scenes hug on the DVD.

10. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Oh wow, that's different! Okay, i'll only post a reply once. Sorry about that.

11. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Welcome Grillows1st!

And to think...all they need is fifteen minutes and silk.:devil:

If you all don't mind I'd like to get in on this cap sharing thing and put up a few of my favs....

[​IMG]
    If only neither one would have turned their head and kept on going....wonder if it would've made ET?:lol:

[​IMG]
    Wouldn't they just make the cutest family??:adore:

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*waves at Kim* Hi Kim! Glad that you've found your way to our lovely little corner. :) As Steph said, if you have anything to say, but no one has posted after you yet, you can just click the edit button on the bottom right of your post and add words to the post. Also, each post needs to have three lines of "good posting". :lol: As for what counts for "good posting", you can just check out the rules thread.

4_H, I love that cap from Feeling the Heat. That scene showed us what a caring person Catherine is. To avoid further attention from the press, she pretended that the baby was still alive, carefully placed it in the ambulance and buckled it. The moment she and Gil saw the baby and got it out of the car was just awwwww. They would have made really great parents. :)

13. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Love your photos you shared here with us ;) When I saw Gil's face when Catherine was the ONLY one that showed up for his surgery, it showed a lot of chemistry and love. She should have kissed him on the cheek before he walked off. :thumbsup:
    Haha, about the family thing; I was telling a friend over on Facebook that I said it would be funny if Cath/Gil had ended up with each other before he left and down the road, Cath found out that she was pg, then when Gil returns for a Guest appearence, she could show them their baby ;):guffaw:

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

AWWW; PureJoy family..very happy thought :)

THANKS for the caps, bestie! You always find good ones :)

I think the pre-op visit from Cath was the most amazing chemistry I have ever seen between them, episode wise...ok, not THE strongest, but one of the strongest. "PLedging Mr. Johnson" had some pretty sweet chemistry in it too..."You HAD to say that.." and "Grissom..WHAT personal stuff?" AHH I love it.

PureJoy FOREVER!

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks so much for the really cute pictures 4_H, I'd really loved to have seen Gil and Cath with a little baby of their own, that would have been such a cute pic, they would have made such fantastic parents... :adore: The one with Cath with Gil just before his surgery is also so cute, the expression on her face is telling him that everything's going to be ok, and that he has nothing to worry about, because she'll always be there for him... So cute. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.