CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Definately Mac/Stella. Since the very first episode I watched, I saw their spark. Even though he was with She Who Must Not Be Named (Peyton) ;) I'm only kidding about that, I just like Mac/Stella forever!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Mac/Stella, Flack/Angell. I like Danny/Lindsay sometimes, but I liked them much better before last season. Adam and Kendall were also very cute.

3. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

I guess the magic of Stella and Mac is that they are a natural. They simply happen to look good togheter, independently of what TPTB's are willing to do. There's isn't such a thing as the need to "write in" a relationship between Mac and Stella, because it already feels like they have a relationship (even if not in the "physical" aspect yet) - if nothing was ever written, and things were just left as they are, I guess It's natural that one would think their relationship would slowly, eventually, in the future, grow beyond friendhsip and into the romance field.
    I too want this transition to be slow and gradual, and I guess it would be better if it happened towards the end of the series. I'm very happy with the little cute moments we have been given so far, and I guess a very physical relationship fits better in the gutterville of our minds and fanfiction rather than in the show. ;)
    I really fear that if the writers tried for the most romantic path too sonn it would come out too cheesy or cliche. I hope wisdom inhabits their minds. If not, they better not fix what ain't broken.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Who is Jane?

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, my NY OTP, would have to by Mac and Stella :adore:, I love the relationship they have, they are so close, and really care for one and other, I'd love for TPTB to go down the route of a romantic relationship between the 2.

6. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Jane Parsons was a lab tech on CSI: NY. She was blonde. I'm not sure how long she was on but I know she was on for at least the first season.

Another NY OTP of mine is Flack and Angell. I just think they make a really good couple.

7. GregNickRyanFan

oh ok, thanks. I guess I don't really remember her. :lol:

8. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

My OTP is Mac/Stella. Ever since the first season. MAc and his other girlfriends were okay but I am still waiting for him and Stella to be together *pokes TPTB*

Coming second is Flack/Angell and Adam/Kendall. For some weird reason, I just like how Adam and Kendall compete against each other but at the same time come off as an adorkable pair. :p

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

My OTP is Danny/Lindsay. I just love them. I also like Fiesta and Smacked. I read some nice FM fics as well. But my OTP is and always will be DL.

10. GotGameFAn

GotGameFAn Hit and Run

My first OTP is definitely Mac and Stella. I was like, "Wow. They'd make an amazing couple. I mean, look at their chemistry.". I loved it when Mac was there for Stella when she got attacked by Frankie and when she discovered that she might have AIDS and I loved it when Stella was there for Mac when Peyton left for London and when Claire died.

My second is Flack and Angell, since they have amazing chemistry and they are both witty and full of sarcasm. I like the fact that they kept their relationship professional when they're on the job. And, they're both hot.

Third is Adam and Kendall since Adam is so adorable and Kendall likes it. Just can't explain it. x|

Sheldon and Kara would've been good.

Danny and Aiden was my first OTP. They were both awesome and had remarkable chemistry together. They were always having fun when they were doing their job and they were so carefree. Danny and Lindsay would've been a good couple, but then problems were always surfacing and it kinda took over the show.

11. awesomepossum

awesomepossum CSI Level Two

Oh, how I miss DnA!! I went on fanfic.net for the first time in forever and dug up all my old stories and favourites and OH how I miss the snarky banter and potential for gorgeous babies. Such a shame that was never fully developed... I would have died and gone to little shippie heaven. *sigh*

12. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

My first and main OTP is Danny/Flack. The way that Flack is so devoted and into Danny, the way he seems to stare at him, and the way they just click is absolutely beautiful.

Other pairings I favor are....Flack and Angell, because they just play off of each other so nicely.

Danny and Rikki, even though they only got together once, the chemistry between them was just electric and sizzled on the screen. Yeah, it was only grief and comfort sex, but it had the potential to be so much more.

Mac and Stella.....I like them, but at least right now, they're better off as friends. I can see them getting together, but it would take awhile. Notice how long it took him to acknowledge his relationship with Peyton Driscoll. I think that would be times 10 with his right hand lady.

Also like Jane and Mac, because they had good chemistry.

I like Danny and Aiden as friends only. They had a brother and sister thing going on.

Not really big into shipping, it's just when there's something gigantic there, I go with it.

13. Yumi696

Yumi696 Rookie

My first and foremost OTP was definitely Danny and Don. God, there's all this subtle chemistry going on between them, and I think that they care deeply about each other. For example, in Run Silent, Run Deep, Danny turns to Don and talks to him about all this crazy stuff that's happening, and it really felt like they have such a connection. Of course, I'd never want TPTB to sink their hands into this pairing and ruin it like they've ruined DL (I'm not a big fan, and that's putting it nicely)... this pairing can stay in the fandom and develop on its own. Besides, we all know that Danny and Don are just in denial. They want to jump each other. ;)

Even though I'm a Danny/Don shipper at heart, I still loved the Danny/Rikki development. They had an actual basis of their relationship (an unhealthy one, but an established basis nonetheless), and they had such great chemistry. As opposed, of course, to DL. Their scenes are more forced and flat-line than the Danny/Rikki scenes. It was such a great pairing. Too bad TPTB ruined it.

Also, I honestly think that Mac and Stella should get together. They have a lot of chemistry too, and it's obvious that there's a huge amount of trust between the two of them. However, I'm reluctant, because TPTB might ruin it as well.

And, finally, the last one, a relatively unknown one that will probably never come true: Danny/Adam. Seriously, after Snow Day, there was such potential for their relationship to develop into a close friendship. I mean, come on! They shared a traumatic experience, and had to watch each other get hurt. That does something to people. But, then again, TPTB isn't known for continuity.

Other pairings that I like, but aren't my OTPs:
    ~Danny/Aiden- It had such great potential, and there was always this subtle chemistry between them. And then they had to go ruin it and put Lindsay in the mix. :(
    ~Sheldon/Adam- I think Adam and Sheldon have gotten particularly close to each other, especially in Green Piece. I wouldn't mind a little more of that. ;)
    ~Don/Jessica- I like this pairing mainly because the actress can really pull of the character well, and they fit well together.