Mac #6: Unbuttoned...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLady, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

natty! *waves* It's been a while since you've been here, or it seems like that anyway. And you brought new Mac pics! They are all gorgeous. My faves are 1 (love the 'thinking' expression,) 2 (love his expression!) and 4 ( that slight smile, so hot, and as Sam says, wicked:devil::drool:)

2. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

I keep coming back to this one. He looks ridiculously hot in this. And my eyes keep drifting to a certain part. I cannot resist any longer. Drooling over this picture is more fun than revising :drool:

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yep you are right with that one, that was the first time ive posted here since the new year! I think ive only been in this thread once or twice also. Ive just been busy and never mind to lazy to post :lol:

I really liked the latest episode, Help, and I think it showed many sides of Mac in it, which is quite rare.. and we got out Pissy mac back :D :devil:

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I think all our eyes were drawn to that certain part.:drool: The size and angle of the pic is particularly good for that.:devil: And yes, he looks ridicuously hot, he should come with a warning.:drool::drool::drool:

Well it's great to hear from you again especially when you bring :drool: Mac pics. I am looking forward to Help. I like seeing Mac's different sides (he's so complex, love, love, love that!) and pissy Mac is always good, even if I feel sorry for whoever he's pissy with.:devil:
    NCIS is back too, so I am very happy! Pissy Marines are everywhere!:drool:

5. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

Ummm, I'm new to this thread... I guess as you can tell by my icon, that I love Mac *ahem* Well, I finally got around to admitting that about two weeks ago because I got a lot of crap from people about it ;)

I have to admit that I LOVED how mad he got at Hawkes. I find that hot. Oh and him saving that little girl in Right Next Door. There really isn't anything sexier than a man protecting a child. Right, well, hello everybody!

6. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Like on cigarette boxes? Warning, may cause palpitations, hot flushes, drooling. If affected seek medical advice :lol:

Edited to add:

I think the perfect episode would contain the following:

Mac getting angry with someone.
    Mac getting all dirty and sweaty.
    Mac getting wet.
    Mac rescuing a small child.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome, DetHiggins! I'm glad you've joined us in the Mac Gutter finally.:bolian:

I haven't seen 'Help' yet, but I love the sound of the scene(s) where Mac gets pissy with Hawkes. I love when he gets mad. I think it's very much part of his character too, wanting people to be emotionally detached from cases, even if he himself can't always be emotionally detached. I think in his own way, he's trying to protect them from being hurt (by the criminals in the cases, or repercussions later for their careers or at trial).
    When Mac talks about protecting the integrity of the lab, I don't think that means he cares more about the reputation of the lab than his team. I think it means he wants to protect the integrity of the lab so he can protect the integrity of his team.
    And yes, he was beyond hot when he saved the little girl. There is nothing hotter than a man protecting a child, especially when that man is a tough Marine like Mac who doesn't usually show his emotions or softer side.:drool::drool:
    Veritas showed here in the UK last Sat, and I was :drool: very much!I loved Mac's last line too!:lol: A bit Horatio-ish, maybe, but I think it worked in the context of the ep.

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just saw 'Page Turner' (5.02) for the first time.

I really love how Mac has come out of his shell since s1, and has started reaching out and connecting with his team more. I think we really saw that in this ep. When Lindsay turns up at the hospital, Mac gently touches her back and puts his arm around her a little when he thanks her for coming in.

And then there's the lovely scene where he visits Sid. I love how he kept smiling, and how happy he was that Sid was going to be okay. I love that he came to visit Sid on his own, not just as part of the team. I love how he touches Sid's shoulder when he says he's glad he's okay, and how he smiles as they exchange banter about watching the game and bringing beer. I love how he takes his jacket off so he can relax and chill with his friends. I love how we see his sense of humour too - he brings Sid that Book of the Dead (actually a good gift for Sid IMO, right up his creepy street:lol:), and makes a comment about hospital food.
    It was really nice to see Mac's friendship with Flack and Hawkes and Sid shown, and see him relaxing with colleagues and friends outside of work.
    Scenes like this really open Mac up and let us see his lighter side, and I love them.

I also, of course, loved seeing Pissy!Mac with the librarian's husband.:drool:

Awww, and he was so obviously concerned about Sid, and we got to see that concern several times. I love that, and again I think it shows the change in Mac from s1 and s2, when he tended to hold back on showing concern openly for his team.

I loved Mac's showing his knowledge of obscure little facts like freeze-drying books, too. I don't think it makes him a know-it-all, just a very smart guy, and smart = sexy. Also, IMO, Mac is not the only character who knows obscure facts. Adam knows a lot of stuff about computers and the Internet and technology, and Hawkes knows a lot of medical stuff, and can say long words for medical conditions/treatments. I find that aspect of their personalities just as attractive as I find it in Mac. Like I said smart= sexy. :drool:

I'm very happy to see Mac's come out well in the favourite characters poll. Danny and Flack got most of the votes, but that happens in practically every NY characters poll I've seen.
    Our sexy Marine did very well for himself, though, IMO.

Turbulence next week has been given the Channel 5 seal of approval - announcer called it 'a corker' which if I remember right is what one of them said about Snow Day (though I think it was a rerun of that ep). The promo looks good. Very Mac-centric, which I don't mind at all, and ending with him doing that sexy little smile he does.:drool:

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

This was my favourite scene, too! It certainly made me me smile when I saw them all just interacting like this-it was definitely a feel good scene :)

I just managed to catch the end of the advert for 'Turbulence' last night on Channel Five, and I have to say, it looks really good, I can't wait until next Saturday. One thing that annoys me though is the fact they keep pushing back the time they show it. What is up with that?

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^They're trying to give us our Mac fix earlier and earlier?:lol: It is weird though. Last year they were all over the place with the times - one week it would start at 9.20, the next at 9.10, the one after that 9.45!!! This year they seem to be moving back five minutes every week. It is very strange!
    The advert for Turbulence looks great. I'd love to be on a plane with Mac. :devil: Love his little smile at the end of the ad when the guy next to him asks if he's a rocket scientist. No, dude, Mac's a MARINE!!!! And a CSI. And illeagally hot.:drool:

11. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

hey guys!

woahh had a busy day! between all this studying i need some mac!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    i totally forget how sexy simple black and white could be:devil:
    man he looks so hot in this white shirt whith the black tie!

at least the 5th season is on tv yet at your place! we're still stuck in season 4!:(

12. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

Sweet cheeses he looks very :drool: worthy in the first picture. And the second. I love a man in a suit. And out of one ;)

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Jimenz, I know I've said this before, but seriously, you post the best pics!
    Ah, s1 Mac in suit and tie, soooooooooooooo hot!:drool: I do prefer him without a tie, but there's something very hot about the Formal/Professional Mac of s1. That suit and tie are just begging to be ripped off...:devil:

14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I've always thought that a man in a suit and tie was very hot...especially if that man in question happens to be Mac...:drool:

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Whoa Jimenez, great pics!;) I agree with MacsLady that you've chose one of best pics of season 1! :thumbsup:

Truly tie makes Mac look quite professional but still if you just know him better and you can see behind that cold layer you will find a warm, gentle, hot:devil: guy there! :adore::adore::adore: And of course my faintness has always been seeing a man (especially Mac Taylor) in suit! :lol:

I have some more 1 season pics of Mac. Enjoy! ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.