Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

That should be interesting...through Nick's eyes over a period of a year. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

I like Taylor Swift, can't wait to see if she can act.

Most of all, I can't wait for this Thursday to see how Grissom's last episode is going to play out. I can't believe he's leaving. I'll miss him but I'm curious to see how Lawrence Fishburne will mix in with the cast.

3. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

This probably isn't the best indicator, but she acted on SNL last week, though in only one sketch, and she only had one relatively large line. I'd say she was somewhere between decent and mediocre, but she definitely had a dramatic stage presence went she actually sung on the show. She seemed pretty good at conveying emotion.

4. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

If we get to see an episode from Nick's perspective over a year, maybe it will deal with some of his feelings about Warrick in a way they couldn't do because of Grissom leaving...

5. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

This sounds interesting. I don't know about CSIs in general but I'm sure that cops have those places they get called to time and time again, knowing that eventually it's going to end badly. Especially places where there's domestic disputes. I can see them getting to know the people involved and then having to see them dead or something.

If this hotel is as seedy as that, I bet CSI gets called there all the time. And that means that Nick would get to know the owners in that same way. I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From TVGuide
    Why is Lauren Lee Smith getting so little face time in the latest CSI episodes? — Norman
    TIM: She'll get more, and soon. The lovely Canadian told us on the set this week that we'll soon see why her character, Riley Adams, "seems to have a chip on her shoulder." Apparently someone close to Riley was a victim of a crime, and she hasn't quite worked through her feelings — except by pouring them into her work.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Regarding the Taylor Swift episode, from the pics posted in the pic thread, it looks like maybe the "tragic circumstances" are that her mother stabs her with scissors?

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

That's a good one! Never thought of that!

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Looks like that's it! From that pic page at Socialitelife...

"Country-singing superstar Taylor Swift covered up her trademark blond ringlets with a blunt brown wig for her guest-starring role on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Swift plays Haley Jones, a teenager whose family runs a roach-motel in Vegas.

You would never know from these innocent photos taken of her on-set that Haley comes to a grisly end when she is stabbed to death with a pair of scissors by her onscreen mother. Mommy specifically said, "No wire hangers," Tay-Tay.

Taylor's scenes included interaction with George Eads' character on the show. George was more than obligign to a few young female fans who asked the actor for his autograph. They probably just asked him to write down his thoughts on what it was like working with Taylor."

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Poor George!:lol:

11. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

^^That's too bad! Poor George is right myfuturecsi! But he seems like the type of guy that can laugh at himself.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I normally don't like quoting the whole article but with Tvguide it tends to move things around (been my experience with them) so I figured better to do this one this way.

TvGuide: CSI Says Goodbye Grissom, But Hello Taylor Swift and Much More
    Also being that this is so long if you only plan to respond to it via quoting please only quote the part you are responding to it makes it easier.

And Lastly for anyone interest in more about Taylor Swift you can click that link and visit her official website.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I found this promo for "The Grave Shift" on you tube for anyone who did not see it.

It looks good. :)

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Looks good indeed. :) "Congratulations Ray. Your first arson has become your first homoside." :lol:

No new reason needed, though. For me it's always been the excitment of solving the puzzle, and of course, Catherine. :D But yeah. I'm definitely looking forward to the new chapter of CSI.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I like the little scene where Ray gets his tie on evidence and Nick leaves it to him to figure out what to do, when he does Nick is such a gentlemen and says, "Yes sir."

What a doll. He still acknowledges Dr. Langston in way that's respectful, even though he's got seniority over him.

Aww poor Catherine watching them take Grissom's things away. She looks so sad. She needs a hug! Maybe Nick will give her one:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.