Grissom and Sara;#34 GSR...Back With A Passion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bengali13, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hello again my dears.

So how is everyone?

Hey Desert great scoop. I'm sure I posted that a few weeks back in a spoiler box :confused: Oh well, great news anyway. We all knew this was going to be the case. Grissom's focus is now on Sara and only her. He no longer cares for work the way he used to.

For the last scene? I hope it's a lovely romantic reunion. A happy kiss instead of a sad one. I would love it if Grissom chased after her, since she is bound to be off the Sea Shephard by now. Turn up at her doorstep and tell her he loves her and wants to be with her forever :adore: :adore: :adore:.

I also had a go at my first wallpapers. I would love to know what you all think:

Scrapbook

Family

2. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Finally I have come to watch the last episode (19 Down). And ugh! A heartbreak for me, the scene when Grissom telling he’s leaving CSI. I/We have known this is coming but it’s always different when you have watched it and how it is being played. These goodbyes of CSI’s have brought me back in time in Way To Go (GSR scene, of course!) when Grissom is pondering on death and how you wanna say goodbye. Sara’s exit in GBGL is sudden, no parting words to her colleagues, Warrick’s is just sorrowful, and here Grissom’s informing his team for *how many years?* that he’s leaving CSI is poignant. It got me. But then we must be happy for the character because we presupposed that he’s going for the love of his life?

He is going “home” or ‘taking her home’ (whichever you take), because “home is where the heart is”.

Remember these lines?
    “Our life together was the only home I've ever really had. I wouldn't trade it for anything.”
    And Sara said: I’m not ready to say good-bye.
    Or Griss… ”I didn’t say the relationship was over”
    Who knows, it might be Lady Heather who played a big part of the reconciliation. (Sure, why not? :lol:) She called Sara and tell her go easy with Grissom when he comes after her. ;)
    ----
    Expect great things to come.
    Go GSR, Back With a Passion.

[​IMG]

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] MissMurder fabulous collages, you should post them over in the FAN ART thread. and x3nity thank's for the refreshment of those spectatular lines from them both, did you all see the video last night during "PASSWORD'? wow sad, with Hodges and Nick telling him stuff, well I won't give anything away, but it does show him walking down the old familiar hallway, and my hope and yours too, I think is Sara is waiting for him outside, and he swoops her up in his arms and tells her "I love you, and thank goodness we're back together where we belong" and they stroll away arm in arm.. and the "screen goes black" with the other familiar "Jerry Bruckheimer we all are used to seeing~ and then we can surmise about their new location, and life together..[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. MissMurder

I take the whole situation to be "going home" because the way I see it is this; Sara left to make a point. When she returned for Warrick's funeral, she made it clear to Grissom that she no longer feels comfortable in Vegas. Therefore she can't stay.

She has deliberately left the ball in his court, giving the message: "I know you want me, so please chase me." After all as I said in a previous post, when a woman runs, she wants chased. I think Sara needs Grissom to prove once and for all that he loves her, or at least reassurance.

I think Lady Heather might have had a part to play in this. Not sure what that is :lol:, but I'm sure it had a role.

Thank you for the wonderful comment about my collages Desert :D.

Maybe we won't have to guess at their new life together? After all Marg Helgenberger said he is returning for a guest spot in the 200th episode (I'm sure that has been talked about pretty often so I don't think there is a need for a spoiler box :confused:).

Maybe they will hint at something then? Like marriage or even pregnancy? Grissom did make a point at wanting a family that isn't work related.

On the topic of quotes :hugegrin::

Sara: "Since when are you interested in beauty?"
    Grissom: "Since I met you?"

Sara: "You have always been a little more than a boss to me."

Sara: "I'm pretty sure I don't make you sad then?"
    Grissom: "No, you make me happy."

And:

Sara: "Do you trust me?"
    Grissom: "Intimately."

:adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove::adore:

5. Desertwind

Thank's MissMurder I have a whole new take on Melinda aka LH, beings she knows the real deal with them and on her TV Guide interview was so courteous and polite to talk about GSR, when she didn't have too:thumbsup:There's a true deep love and passion between Sara and Gil, and I think that's what's ultimately motivating him amen sister, nice comment! and always remember what Billy said, in my final arc, Sara is involved well that's coming up soon:pand she did leave to see how much she really meant to him, and he's lost the vigor and zest of being a CSI scientist and will go where his heart is.. with her[​IMG]

WHERE THEY BELONG

6. MissMurder

^ So true my dear.

Grissom has lost the passion he once had for forensics. He no longer feels the pull his job once had on him. The pull is coming from a different thing all together... Sara.

After all Grissom is still Grissom. We can't be angry with him for not going with her earlier. He had just lost a friend, and he was still the supervisor, he had things to take care of. I think Sara understood that, but just couldn't remain in Vegas. I also believe Grissom understood her as well.

Now he has no lingering aspects of his work to contend with. And as Melinda Clarke said his love for Sara is motivating him. He is being drawn to her once again. Sara left the ball in his court, leaving it up to him if he wants this relationship. He clearly does and he is going to her.

Just have to wait to see how that is played out on screen :hugegrin:. We will get our GSR ride into the sunset. I think after all the interviews and articles that is a definite :adore:

7. Desertwind

YUP, that's it.. and I'm still a bit full of confusion, that so many feel this is a "soap opera" because two people fell in love and want to be together, their scenes consisted of probably 15 to 20 seconds at the most, hardly a soap type scenerio, if it was two other charaters in love on CSI, that would be a whole different story:(, but carrying on, I was cleaning up my desk area and came across this from our "FILES" from Billy Petersen, so I thought you'd like lke to read it again, it still stands the test of time, so one more week, and we'll all know the happy ending:thumbsup:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/150708_01.shtml

ME AND SARA AND OUR BUTTERFLIES

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

heey all :thumbsup: i'm highly anticipating ep 10...little saddening, but well worth it :) after Aussiello's statement of "you won't want to miss the last scene" (it's always in the last 5 mins, non? :lol:) i'm very excited to see what happens. i know it will be Sara, but i haven't a clue what it will involve...:confused:

i must add this: tonight at 9/8c the People's Choice Awards will be on and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is nominated for Best Drama, so good luck! :luvlove:

9. MissMurder

Desert I don't understand it either. I mean on the other shows there have been many shippy moments, a lot more than in Vegas and GSR. I honestly can't see what makes them so upset. GSR takes up maybe a maximum of a minute and a half on screen, and people go nuts over it :confused:.

Anyway, a week to wait. That will be the killer :lol:.

I have no idea what the last scene involving Grissom will be like. Though the promo says:

LEAVING Las Vegas FOREVER

That must be a sign? Am I right? Maybe he will move to California to be with his only love. After all both he and Sara were born there.

It has been said he will return. He wouldn't be able to completely sever his contact with the rest of the team. They are part of him and Sara, that will never change.

10. Desertwind

I'm hep MissMurder on CSI/NY isn't that Danny character and his girl pregnant? I think that's great... makes one wonder on GSR doesn't it? I just look at it this way, If I had NO interest in one of these threads, whatever, I just wouldn't post there, If one doesn't like GSR why bother to say anything, what's the point? by in the last scene and going by Billy's remarks, [they will leave together and maybe back to California] and they can deal with the earthquakes..[see below] and another thing the whole team loves Sara as much as they love him when they all hugged her in "For Warrick" so their all good with them together, and want what they want, and that's a beautiful thing:p............. And we had two sharp jolt earthquakes at last night. at 7:49, I freaked out as usual.. so frightend and scared. the bad one was only 4.5 but seemed larger.. I was a nervious wreck all night, the news said this could be a prelude to a BIG ONE..great:klingon:

WORKING TOGETHER

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  11. MissMurder

Wow I hope you are all right.

One of my friends just gave me this little piece of info, apparently from the new CSI magazine.

Following the introduction of Doctor Raymond Langston in episode nine (19 Down), episode 10, entitled One To Go, sees the much-mourned departure of William Petersen’s Gil Grissom. Though the exact way in which he leaves had not been revealed at the time of going to press, it seems that One To Go will also feature the finale return of Sara Sidle (Jorja Fox).

That can only mean good things right? :adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove::adore:

Keep the Faith :bolian:

12. Desertwind

Thank's MissMurder for the *spoiler* info, from the Magazine, that's so fantastic, and that'll will be his final hurrah:)

I am positive that the extended ep. will show him and his true love together, and the way it should be, and the way he's always wanted it to be, he's made a decision, after he knew the new guy was on board, and now he can leave not feeling guilty, to fulfill his dream and have a personal life with Sara, and isn't this grand?

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

*waves* I know I haven't been around in ages, but I'm going to try to be here for Gil's last. I've tried going in the general section, and I know I won't be able to go back in there after the episode airs if there's any GSR in it. So, I'm hiding out in here for now. :p

I have NO CLUE if there will be any GSR in the episode, so I get to speculate like someone who doesn't read spoilers, which is kind of interesting. I'm hoping we get something small. I know the episode will be filled with them wrapping up the serial killer case, which I hope doesn't get gipped because of Gil's leaving, and all the goodbyes will be in there. So, if we get GSR, I hope it's done perfectly. Does that sound strange to say? I guess, but I think it could be beautiful, too. Personally, I don't need to see them kiss their way into the sunset or anything like that. Just to know they end up together would make me so happy.

I got so burned on Janeway/Chakotay with ST: Voyager, so as long as they leave it open-ended for Gil and Sara, I'll still feel better than I did with that one (*grumbles* getting 7of9 and Chakotay together in the LAST EPISODE). It'll be sad to see Gil's journey at CSI end, but I hope it extends into the rest of his life, one spent with his love. :)

14. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Here's my scenario for the perfect final scene with a GSR touch: Grissom walks through the lab, alone, as we've been told. As he steps outside, the camera switches to his POV and we see his car lights come up & the engine start. He gets in on the passenger side, pats Hank -- who's sitting in the backseat -- and tells Sara, "Let's go home."

15. Desertwind

Perfect, that sounds wonderful and not too mushy, I am a firm believer in continuity, and the think the writers and WP and Jorja would lead us through 9 years of their relationship and then in his final exit to not show them together, just doesn't make any sense what-so-ever. And Sara didn't leave Vegas to get away from him, she asked him to go to the Islands, and he said "he couldn't" and he asked her to stay, but she couldn't, the horror of all the crap she had endured was breaking down her mental state, and it would drag him down, so to get her peace of mind she left briefly.. so he had to decided what was important, and it made his decision, to join her. One doesn't stop loving another because of issues or problems.. That's the way it will be so Elayne good senerio:thumbsup:

AT HOME

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.