Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talen

Talen Civilian

[​IMG]

I come bearing a gift. ^^ I stumble across this site the other day and had to join. Gary has always been one of my favorite actors, I love his work including his band.

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Welcome Talen and what a lovely gift..:)

To those lucky people in the US there is a Fox News Documentary about Gary and The Lt Dan Band in Iraq on tonight. 9pm/12am ET

Here is an interview about the show.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RnL78IrL4W4

Bear in mind those of us who live outside the US :( and please tell us all about it tomorrow.

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the Gary thread, Beleniel and Talen.
    Thanks for the :drool: pics, Jimenz and gio and Talen, the man looks so freakin' good in black!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

4. Talen

Talen Civilian

Your welcome for the pic and thank you for the warm welcomes. He does look great black :drool: I went out and brought a henley shirt the other day, its a dark gray one because I wondered how comfortable there were after seeing him wear them a couple of times and now I am hooked on them, lol.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone see the special tonight? Loved it :) He's so excited when he's jamming onstage. And I love his passion for the troops.

6. Talen

Talen Civilian

I just finished watching for the second time. After seeing, how could you not love him. He is so humble. I love watching him jam on stage, getting the chance to see who he is off the set. All around great guy. I really loved how he got such a high award for being himself, he really did earn it.

I agree with him saying that people should take the time to thank the troops. I went to the airport to pick up my father for christmas and I saw a few troops down there, I thanked them while we were waiting for my father's flight to come in. Sister thought I was werid but I didn't mind. Getting the chance to go through some of bootcamp before I was injuried, gave me a great respect for those who serve.

7. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I wish I could have seen it it sucks being in the UK.:(:(:(:(:(

MacsGirlMel I saw Gary in Chicago last year, he is like a big kid on stage he has such a good time and jumps around for the whole show. If you ever get the chance you should go check them out they are doing tour dates in the US Feb/April.

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the vid, FB. He is such a sweetie. I really love how much he cares about the troops. It takes guts to go to places like Iraq when you don't have to. His respect for the troops is really inspiring and touching. And he's so humble about it. He's not doing it for attention like some celebs might, he's doing it because he genuinely wants to help.
    As Talen said, how can you not love him?
    Wish I could have seen the actual show, but NY s5 did start here last night, so I guess I can't complain too much.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I haven't seen it but I recorded it last night. I'm looking forward to watching Gary preform.

10. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

I saw the special last night. Even taped it. The first time I've voluntarily watched the Faux News Channel. :rolleyes:

I admire Gary for his caring personality...his generous heart.

:thumbsup:

11. Beleniel

Beleniel Victim

Can I second that :(:( I wish we could have seen the show over here!

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I share that same feeling also cause I didn't have a chance to watch it in Finland either!:(:(:( "Well it's pretty obvious but still it pisses me off!!!"
    :scream::rolleyes::scream:
    So I just watched someting about it in youtube to heal my pain! :lol:

13. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i know i am a little late in this but i saw the show mysself when gary was on the fox news channel and thought it was really well done. it show just how much the man cares about the troops. i watched the show before i had to get ready for work that night and it was a nice way to wake up and get ready for work.

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

My fellow Gary Sinise fans,
    Please read this post in its entirety before you reply. Tomorrow-(Wednesday January 14, 2009) Gary Sinise will be on The Bonnie Hunt Show. Where did I learn this you ask. I'll tell you. It wasn't from TV Guide, it wasn't a commercial on tv, it wasn't watching The Bonnie Hunt Show.
    Here's where I learned that Gary Sinise will be on The Bonnie Hunt Show tomorrow. Talk CSI News Bullets. FIRST item in the news bullets.
    So, those of you who are like me and get The Bonnie Hunt Show on one of the channels in your line-up, get those recording devices-(VCRs, DVD recorders, DVRs, PVRs, TiVos) ready to record and...
    let the drooling :drool: begin. :)

15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Guys just to let you know WBros has uploaded a clip of George Wallace to you tube to advertise the imminent release of the Mini Series to DVD (US) :)

George Wallace, the acclaimed TNT original mini-series chronicling the career of the three-time Governor of Alabama and four-time Presidential candidate, will come to DVD for the first time when Warner Home Video (WHV) releases a special 2-disc set January 20, 2009.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LyKm4FYDLXw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.