George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Transmission: TV, DVD, highly contagious
    Symptoms: Uncontrollable :drool:, and Nick flashes. Attraction to Texan accents, chocolate, and puppies. A strange desire to create your own words that start with Nick or George. A desire to want to post 'Flood Warnings' were you computer is.
    Cure: none and we don't want one
    Treatment: checking yourself into the Stokes Syndrome Ward, viewing images of Nick Stokes, talking about love of Nick Stokes with your fellow Wardgirls on the island of Georgeland.

For additional treatment, please visit the previous wards located here:
    Links Unavailable due to cleanup & Move, Part: 1-21
    part 22 part 23 part 24 part 25 part 26 part 27 part 28, part 29, part 30

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread
    While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following rules:

1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post Two medium (130X130) or Three small (115X115) picture per post.
    3. Please limit 6 URLs to each post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL please put something like 'cutie pie' instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick in his natural glory
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards. We like when Destiny joins us but we don't want her to bring the hose in to cool us down.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.
    8. Slow and steady with the posting tends to keep the thread open, and a mod from reminding y'all to do so.

Those are the rules, have fun and enjoy yourselves. We do ask that you clean up any drool messes, you can find mops and drool buckets by the door.

Some more words of wisdom from speedy for those new to The Ward:

1) Get some pain medication because you'll be doing a lot of [​IMG]

2) Keep a mop and bucket near you, it can get wet in here with all the :drool: going on. And as the Captain (Jacquie) would say there are constant flood warnings here in the Ward due to all the :drool: as well

3) As George/Nick can inspire certain thoughts we keep everything pg-13 so we don't get [​IMG] by the Keeper of The Ward, Destiny. Last time she hosed us it was pretty messy :guffaw:

2. Jacquie

[​IMG] on the new thread Ward Girls :)

blackflag congrats on winning. I'm sure you'll start the new thread off with and appropriate theme :devil:

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Congrats on the new thread, hmmm gotta go find those receipes for the hose it has been a while. :guffaw:

4. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

[​IMG] new thread!!
    Congrats blackflag! That is a stupendous picture :D

And [​IMG] Stokes4me!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Woo-hoo! New thread. Congrats, blackflag. :D

6. Jacquie

7. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Cool! Yet another thread started! Well done Wardies! [​IMG]

Congrats on winning some quality time with Nick blackflag!

And I have to thank you for your well wishes for my birthday. It has been a wonderful day! Had this gorgeous Texan show up looking this fine bringing friends along as well as some presents :devil: And Jacquie, the cake was lovely, thanks! :)

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

[​IMG] Stokes4Me.

I get back home from running my pre-snowstorm errands and looky who is waiting at the front door. Thanks Princess. He made it in plenty of time, it won't start snowing until tonight. :thumbsup: I almost posted this pic instead of the winning one. Changed my mind at the last minute. :lol:

New Theme .....

Such an awesome responsibility picking the first theme in the new thread. I think I'll make in a combination of 2 of my favorites. how about Open Nick and buzz. And that will be the usual 12 in around 24 hours (probably more since we get 6-10 inches of snow tonight & another 1-3 tomorrow morning). :)

Susan

9. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

10. Stokes4Me

11. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Yup! That's me - Greedy Gus. :lol:

I figured that gave you both some season 5 and some season 7 as well as some George to choose from. That should be more than enough pics. :angel:

Here, I'll give you a gift. From the William Petersen looks back video on the CBS website. They're from 1 To Go but quite frankly just looking at a still shot with no sound it's kinda hard to be spoiled much. :lol: Just the same don't look if you don't want to. :)

Susan

13. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Thanks blackflag! Second set!

Stokes4Me, happy birthday!!

Seven with a bit of 'oh yeah' thrown in for good measure!
    Eight
    Nine
    Ten
    Eleven
    Twelve

14. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

15. Stokes4Me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.