CSI:Miami - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio/Rick for me. :) :thumbsup:

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

My OTP is Eric and Calleigh. I have loved watching the evolution of their relationship as it changed to them being collegues, then friends, to being in love.

I also really like the support the writers and the actors themselves give this pairing. It's great to see how in favor Emily and Adam are of the ship.

;)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My fave pairing on Miami is Ryan/Valera. I'm just obsessed with them. :lol:

Fave canon couples (that is characters who were together on the show already): Jake/Calleigh, Eric/Natalia

Other fave: Horatio/Yelina

Crossover pairing: Calleigh/Nick Stokes

Friendships: I really like the Ryan/Calleigh friendship (that scene in that one ep where he said "I heard we got in a really big fight" and she said "don't believe everything you hear" was just cuteness). I always loved the friendship Calleigh had with Alexx too.

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Honestly, this is something I don't get &, probably, I'll never do :confused:

I do agree that it looks like TPTB and actors support this couple, but, IMHO, I think it has something to do with public relations, especially towards the audience.
    We all know, that 90% (or something like this) in the forums, all over the world, ship E/C. We all know that TPTB tend to look in the forums ( I think that's part of the reason why the've been created along with the "let's talk about something we enjoy" one) and there's no way to deny that the majority of the poeple on the net ship this couple.
    Obviously, if I were part of TPTB, I would support this couple myself since it looks like rating can be good with this "couple". I mean not supporting this pair would look (IDK how to define it) "unrespectful" toward this kind of audiance.

As for the actors I'm pretty sure that both Emily Procter and Adam enjoyed all the "relationships" they had throughout the show, I mean there's no way they can clearly express their real opinion about this stuff, unless they want to be fired by TPTB ;).
    I'm pretty sure that when they signed their contract there was a clause about not revealing anything about what's going on the show & trust me the last interviews are a little bit too much for a support, like you're saying 'cause if what they told in those interviews are actually going to happen, I'm pretty sure that both of them would be in the midde of a road. So, right now, I really don't know whether they're supporting this couple just because of PR (public relations) or because of their real intentions.
    But, having seen & read all their interviews about it, the triangle and other stuff like this, I really don't see that special "support" you're saying also because of reeasons I mentioned before.

Plus I'm pretty sure that Emily Procter enjoyed other couples, same thing for Adam, but, again, it wasn't good enough for all PR stuff of our dear TPTB

Last but not least, did anyone mention any possible relationship between Calleigh and Speedle at the time? Did anyone mention any possible relationship between Calleigh and Eric in the first 3 seasons???
    I guess no :shifty:
    Why? I'm pretty sure that it was useless in terms of ratings, getting the attention and other stuff like this ;)
    Same things for other couple who aren't even considered in this show.

Sorry if it's OT, but I had to express my opinion about this & I couldn't find a better moment and a better place to do it :)

Back on topic:
    I too love Carwash friendship and I'll never get over the cuteness of the friendly bonding Calleigh had with Alexx. It's something I will always miss :(

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this then...:)

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

My OTP is Ryan/Calleigh. They are times when they flirt and there's times where they are serious. But they always joke around . And Calleigh is the only one to always call him Ryan and not Wolfe. I think that has to mean something lol. And in the earlier season she was always there to defend Ryan when everyone else came after him.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

My OTP: Eric and Calleigh of course :) Love their chemistry, how great they look together, and the way they make each other smile. But I guess most of all I really enjoy how great their friendship is and how they are so important to one another. It always makes me smile when they share secrets that no one else knows and always jump in to defend one another. Lately that has happened a lot :).

Another Miami couple I enjoy is Horatio and Yelina.

8. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Calleigh/Eric (hiphuggers)- because they have such a chemistry and they've implied it.

Horatio/Yelina (or as I call it HoORAY)- they have such a connection and Horatio tells her that if she hadn't seen Raymond first maybe they could have been something.

Wolfe/Natalia (WOLVISTA)- because they are canon and I don't really like them as individuals, but I like them together.

9. Sammey

Sammey Victim

My one true pairing is definitely Eric/Calleigh. Along with Ryan/Natalia.

I also think that Calleigh/Jake, Natalia/Eric and Horatio/Yelina were/would be cute.

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Horatio/Natalia, weird I know, but I think they'd be really sweet together. They have a big thing in common, both having abusive people in their backgrounds, so could understand each other. Horatio always seems to act very sweet to her.
    Also Calleigh/Delko. Horatio and Yelina have nice chemistry too!

11. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Horatio/Yelina they kind of grew on me when i started watching Miami,also Horatio/Calleighthey had some great scenes together

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

My OTP is Horatio/Yelina. I don't care if Yelina's his sister-in-law. If you love someone, you should be with them. They have an amazing chemistry and I'm kind of sad that they haven't become a couple.

13. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

I have to agree with you, my love for the EC-ship started after Eric was shot. I have to say watching the first season I thought Calleigh and Speedle were/have been together... don't know what to think about it now.

14. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

My OTP on Miami has been Eric/Calleigh and this from the very beginning of the series. I always thought they looked great together.

If I should choose another couple, I'd say Horatio/Stetler. I saw see love and concern in Stetler's eyes :guffaw:
    I used to like Valera/Ryan, but I don't see it anymore.

15. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Florry86, i agree with all you wrote about EC.

For me CaRWash is perfect ship. Since i first saw Ryan and Calleigh in one scene i can't ignore their great chemistry.:adore: