**Spoiler Lab** Season 7 - Get Your Daily Fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one actually showed Ryan! Though I couldn't understand what he said. :lol: I was kind of distracted by his suit. :drool: :D

That one actually showed Ryan! Though I couldn't understand what he said. :lol: I was kind of distracted by his suit. :drool: :D

I know! Yay for seeing Ryan but I have no idea what he said either. They need to put him in more tshirts and jeans. And that brown leather jacket. :drool:

Thanks DuquesneDelko, that's the one I saw too.

I wasn't too excited for this episode but after watching the promo I now can't wait to see it. I really feel sorry for the guy and I'm really intrigued to know what exactly happened. It also has to do a lot with the Miami withdrawal we've had for three long weeks now and I really just want to see a new episode. Oohh and loved Eric's jacket :)

Dang it all! I'm at work and You Tube is blocked here. :(
Is it posted anywhere else?
I can't wait to get home and see it.

I really hope Eric does tell her what he wants. He looks like he's not going to tell her. Like he's on the verge of saying "Oh nothing, never mind." Grr. I am a DuDe shipper but I'd rather him tell Cal and her say she'd rather be friends than get involved in anything, instead of him doing a nothing never mind and it dragging on even longer. :rolleyes:

yay! Thanks for the promos!!

Why is Ryan only in the Canadian promos?!?!?

You guys do realize that this won't be Eric and Calleigh's moment. Watch the promo closely, they cut around too much. I promise they will be talking about the case! I can just tell!

Because Canadians are awesome? :D Seriously though, I just think it's because the Canadian promos end up being longer than the CBS ones, so they have more time to show all the characters, even though I agree that all the main characters should be in their anyway. But we know that's not really how they do it. :rolleyes:

Oh and after watching it again yea, it does look that way. Calleigh's probably talking about the case. And who knows who she's talking to when she says "What do you want?" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yay! Thanks for the promos!!

You guys do realize that this won't be Eric and Calleigh's moment. Watch the promo closely, they cut around too much. I promise they will be talking about the case! I can just tell!

I am an E/C shipper and I totally agree with ya! Those promos are too damn misleading so while I hold hope something interesting will happen between them....I highly highly doubt that they are talking about the same thing in those two different scenes! That would be too easy and the writers make everything with this show anything but!! :lol:

LOL you lucky Canadians....

I'm an HipHugger too, and as much as I'd like that scene to happen, I know it won't. They might put them together the last episode of the last season. Well, no, they'll probably wink and smile and then it's over haha

LOL you lucky Canadians....

I'm an HipHugger too, and as much as I'd like that scene to happen, I know it won't. They might put them together the last episode of the last season. Well, no, they'll probably wink and smile and then it's over haha

I personally think it will happen before then but yeah that promo, as always, is waaaay misleading!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back