Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I miss the season 1 Cath. She was so funny back then. Well, she's still got a great sense of humor now, but as the show gets more and more dramatic, we see that less and less. :( I love seeing her with her gun, too. She's smoking hot. RAWR!

More please? :drool:

Ah, so it's clear that not just the CSI writers think Marg looks hot with a gun - but the China Beach ones too!

Actually, she's been in a movie or two that she's had a weapon as well. Sweet :D

Yay, kaylyne, thank you so much for all these pics! Marg looked awesome with a gun. Especially I like the one from Weeping Willows (two weeks back I was watching this ep) - that scene was amazing, Marg's acting was so stunning (as always;)).

Great pictures kaylyne
I love seeing Catherine with a gun. She is one hot lady with her weapon. Same with KC from China Beach.
I still need to see that show again!

Those are great. I couldn't stop giggling at the cap of Catherine with the shotgun from Room Service. I think you know why. :D

I couldn't stop giggling at the cap of Catherine with the shotgun from Room Service. I think you know why. :D
I was actually going to use a different cap for that one (the 'close up' pic), but I figured that even if the cap was PG, there's no way we would be able to keep our comments PG rated here. LOL anyway...here are a couple more:

and I think I've run out of scenes of Marg with a gun (that I can remember). Does anyone remember others that I haven't posted? I'm sure there are more from CSI, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

I don't think she's actually shot a gun since, but she's drawn her gun a number of times. I'm trying to recall - is Catherine the only CSI who has actually shot someone so far? I also think she's the one who's drawn her weapon the most.

How about a few more:

I believe Catherine is the only CSI, but Brass has shot someone.

and I think I've run out of scenes of Marg with a gun (that I can remember). Does anyone remember others that I haven't posted? I'm sure there are more from CSI, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.
I knew you'd understand what I was talking about, K. :D

I haven't watched the movie for a long time...did she carry a gun in Happy Face Murders?

I haven't watched the movie for a long time...did she carry a gun in Happy Face Murders?
Since I didn't want to get the old VHS movie out of the box covered with dust bunnies, I was taking a look at some HFM caps from Suzanne at AAM. I still don't remember if she had a gun in that movie, because my mind got stuck on this cap at the beginning and I didn't get any farther. LOL :drool: (The Lucky Dog!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back