Marg/Cath Pic Thread: Eye Candy 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her new house...well, mension is awesome, too. I hope there will be another tour in her new house hehe.

Has anybody got the oprah house tour clip? if so please could i have it as i haven't seen it.
A tour of her new house would be great, i have no doubt that it will be furnished to perfection as always.

*droool* I really don't think there is anything left for us to say about this woman that hasn't been said a billion times before. She's just....yummy. Hee :)

I do hope we get new candids of her soon, though. As much as I feel bad about enjoying pictures of her that came from people invading her privacy, I can't help but admire how gorgeous she looks even when she's completely casual. Sometimes I even prefer her dressed down, than dressed up for an event.

PS - I soooo didn't mean "dressed down" the way I know you all are thinking. Really. I didn't. :devil:

^ Same here. Anne and I were actually talking about it. lol. I understand that Marg has been having a hard time and probably avoids leaving the house unless it's necessary, but we can't help that we're in a Marg withdrawal. :D

And I soooooo know what you meant. Really. I do. :devil:

Babe's got everything. RAWR.

And yes, I need new Marg pictures. Marg, I'll come and give you a big hug to make it all better - just please give me something new to stop my Marg withdrawal!

Drumchick, Erica et all

As I told some of my friends already, I loved Marg's house.

It was a lot like I expected it to be, with one major exception.

I knew it would be eclectic, stylish and colorful.

Like the pumpkin color on the dining room walls

P-u-m-p-k-i-n...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:drool:

The only thing that surprised me was the insistance (by what's his name) of a TV in the bedroom.

Do I really need to explain myself on this one??

Marvelous Marg would be all the sport I need:):)

Otherwise, I await my invitation to her next party.

All for now,

MnM

Yay, thanks kaylyne for that! No matter what hairstyle, no matter in what clothes, no matter of everything she's always stunning and beautiful.

I love the third pic, Kaylyne. One of my favorite Catherine scenes. And, I don't believe that we've ever seen Catherine shoot a gun since?

I don't think she's actually shot a gun since, but she's drawn her gun a number of times. I'm trying to recall - is Catherine the only CSI who has actually shot someone so far? I also think she's the one who's drawn her weapon the most.

How about a few more:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back